rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming a girl while she's at work.

I have no experience with this aspect of game. To clarify, I don't mean trying to game a coworker (I already don't do that). I'm talking about picking up a woman who happens to be working while you're the customer.

There is this girl who works at this store down the street that I go to frequently. I've spoken to her a bit briefly; she strikes me as shy and her voice is very soft. She is 23 yrs old. I am 21.

What are some things I can say to open her up a bit to my advances?

Also, if it means anything; this girl is from Pakistan. I've never gamed these types of chicks before. Should I be on the lookout for her father or possible elder brothers?

Generally, this is not an easy thing to do (in the context of game overall), because she will always be extra self conscious at work. She needs the money more than she needs your dick. Best approaches, I think, are to become a regular (which you may already be), and be super indirect and casual about getting her number. Get her to write it down on a receipt? Don't give her yours, she will never use it. However, you also don't want to give out the lingerer vibe, where internally you want to ask her out, but have approach anxiety and don't do it, and instead just talk to her (I speak from experience here). Better to just make your move and find out instead of dragging it out.

Be friendly, and find something innocent to engage her in. Girls in situations where they're not allowed to do what you want them to do (conservative family, boyfriend, etc) love the "plausible deniability" of the fact that you're trying to bang them

Has she ever been to a certain beach? Yes? Perfect she can show it to you. No? Perfect, you can show it to her. Surfing/hiking/bird watching, doesn't matter.

Quote: (12-05-2014 09:04 AM)Old Fritz Wrote:  

I have no experience with this aspect of game. To clarify, I don't mean trying to game a coworker (I already don't do that). I'm talking about picking up a woman who happens to be working while you're the customer.

There is this girl who works at this store down the street that I go to frequently. I've spoken to her a bit briefly; she strikes me as shy and her voice is very soft. She is 23 yrs old. I am 21.

What are some things I can say to open her up a bit to my advances?

Also, if it means anything; this girl is from Pakistan. I've never gamed these types of chicks before. Should I be on the lookout for her father or possible elder brothers?

I'm playing with two cuties (For sure one is off the boat, working at a family restaurant, the other I suspect is also foreign, I detect a slight accent and she just doesn't look like an Americunt. Both are 21-23 years old) at two different places I'm a regular (once, twice per week) at. I've been ramping up my game this way:

I started out with small talk, which led into talk about the Holidays. The "I know she's off the boat" one is particularly interested in "American customs". Perfect. Neither one of them have either name tags or names on receipts; I used this to my advantage and when I was paying at the cash register, I extended my hand and said: "I've been here so many times, but don't know your name. I'm Yossarian." And both of them reciprocated warmly with both a handshake and their names, to which I immediately responded: "Nice to finally meet you 'x'", with a nice, teeth-showing smile, and proceeded to enter into ~2 minutes of chat, which I then cut off and left. Always leave them wanting more - a key to you framing the situation. In doing this, I introduced touching into the mix in addition to getting their names, repeating their names and getting them isolated to talk. One of them said to me: "I wondered what your name was, Yossarian, but felt weird asking you" Both places are cash only; the "got your name off of your credit/debit card" angle won't work.

If this sounds a bit elementary, I'm tailoring my game for this exact situation (two younger, foreign chicks in small, family owned/operated businesses) and am going a bit slower with them. Next time I hit them up, more talk, then pull the "hand her my phone, tell her to put her # in it and we'll go out on a day she's not working" on them. Again, yes, it's a slower process I'm using here, but I'm not starving for poon, so I can do the ramp up at a slower pace.

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

There are a lot of threads on this topic. A sampling:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-35522.html
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-39898.html
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-10456.html
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-23609.html
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-4502.html
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-6287.html
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-3667.html
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-676.html
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-26628.html

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I had this situation last week.
A waitress showed interest in me by mentioning, with a smile, she remembered seeing me the week prior. I said something like 'Oh that's good' and placed my order. Talking to her in the middle of her job would have been especially awkward in this case, because I knew the owner, and he was in the same room.
In my clueless days I wouldn't have known what to do, and would've just let nothing come of it. In this case, I tore off a piece of paper, and wrote my name and number on it. When I finished the meal, I was careful to gesture to her specifically to bring the bill. When she brought the change, I gave her the paper and gestured typing on my phone. She said 'is this your number!?', 'Yes', 'Nice to meet you!'.

Took her about a week until she messaged me though. I assumed she wasn't going to. Always get her contact if at all possible. I did so once before with another waitress, but with her colleagues watching it happen it can be very awkward, and that taints you in her mind.

The man must make it happen, that's the rule. Sometimes you have to think about how to do it.

Interesting responses.

I will see what happens next time I go to the store. Its a 7/11 by the way. I won't bother asking about male family members. If it's an issue perhaps she will bring it up first.

If you can't think of a situational thing to say:

"Looks like you're working hard, how's your day going?" in a very sympathetic tone.

Most people, especially chics, are wishing someone just cared.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Quote: (12-05-2014 09:48 AM)Menace Wrote:  

Get her to write it down on a receipt? Don't give her yours, she will never use it.

Fuck... I misread this. I gave her my number. I nodded and gave a little smile before walking out the store.

Keep it quick if she has work to do. I usually game for as long as possible without hindering her from doing her job then write my number down on a piece of paper and when I am leaving hand it to her and say something a long the lines of " I know your busy working and I don't want to get you in trouble but hit me up when you get off"

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Quote: (12-05-2014 09:04 AM)Old Fritz Wrote:  

If she's Fresh off the Boat, banging her is going to be a royal pain in the ass.
- she's gonna be reluctant
- it's going to be hard to get her out of the house

WIA

Update

She gave me a call. Said I was cute and that she was hoping I say something to her.

Ha. Let's see where I can take it from here.

I was buzzed and unintentionally put on of my wingmen on the spot by telling the waitress: "You should give him your number."

It didn't work as planned though.

Quote: (12-05-2014 04:13 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

Keep it quick if she has work to do. I usually game for as long as possible without hindering her from doing her job then write my number down on a piece of paper and when I am leaving hand it to her and say something a long the lines of " I know your busy working and I don't want to get you in trouble but hit me up when you get off"

Seems like a good angle to be quick in and out with a digit transfer, but what percentage of chicks actually message you after you give them your number this way.

I feel like most western girls above a 6 are way too validated take it upon themselves and put your number in their phones and text you when they already have 12 numbers blowing it up.

Quote: (12-07-2014 03:32 PM)ShooterMikgavin Wrote:  

Quote: (12-05-2014 04:13 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

Seems like a good angle to be quick in and out with a digit transfer, but what percentage of chicks actually message you after you give them your number this way.

I feel like most western girls above a 6 are way too validated take it upon themselves and put your number in their phones and text you when they already have 12 numbers blowing it up.

Actually the amount of responsive have always been pretty good. Now not all of them lead to bangs but if you only chat her up just enough to get her attention she will be curious at least to learn more about you. Its up to you to keep it going after the initial contact. Bitches love a good mystery.

Curiosity killed the cat

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Unless a chick is obviously interested, why waste time gaming chicks at work? I mean especially if you are a young guy, you can meet broads pretty much anywhere. The early 20's the best age because nobody is focused on life seriously and it's about having fun. Typically older guys are the ones gaming on chicks at work. Takes too much time and they get hit on all the time by many guys.

Curious to hear other forum members thoughts on this: What if you get rejected?

If you're a regular at the place(s) where you hit the chick(s) up at, what are the next move(s)? Go there with another chick? Pretend it didn't happen? Stop going there for a period of time?

(And no, I wasn't shot down. But just in case, I'd like to have my moves ready.)

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

Quote: (12-08-2014 01:41 PM)YossariansRight Wrote:  

If you're a regular at the place(s) where you hit the chick(s) up at, what are the next move(s)? Go there with another chick? Pretend it didn't happen? Stop going there for a period of time?

(And no, I wasn't shot down. But just in case, I'd like to have my moves ready.)

By default she might reject you just because she's at work. Makes rejection way easier to handle (not that it should be a big deal anyway).

If you're a regular, pretend like it was nothing...because it is. Don't pretend it didn't happen, just move on like getting rejected is no big deal and you barely remember it.

Keep going there, keep doing the same thing, why would one rejection affect your frame at all? Think about it.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Quote: (12-08-2014 01:41 PM)YossariansRight Wrote:  

If it doesn't work out then it doesn't work out. It won't stop me from going to the store and getting what I want. I will just move on.

However, me and the girl have been talking. This is a bit tricky.