rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

If a girl calls herself Ms.

Call her Mr.

If she wants to be so equal, she might as well be called what she wants to be called.

If identity is so fluid, then we may as well call a spade a spade.

If she wants to be treated like a man, treat her like a man.

Separate but equal is such a passé idea anyway.

I remember this shit being kind of a big deal when I was growing up in the 90's. I also remember every single woman back then who made it a big deal to be called Ms. instead of Mrs. or Miss was either not very nice or was extremely weird and I remember thinking at the time that even though these women were usually around my mom's age (late 30's), there must be a reason they weren't married.

"Does Ms stand for Mistake?"

99 problems but a bitch who calls herself Ms ain't one

If she is single she is called "miss."

If she is married she is called "Mrs."

If she's single with a child she is called "slut."

unless widowed, divorced for cause etc.

I see where you're coming from, but you regard as Ms to women when you dont know whether they are married or not. This is necessary when you send email to anyone in the business world. So there is no use in attacking "Ms".
Also, Miss sounds to the ear as someone young. If a middle-aged woman's husband dies, it makes more sense to call her Ms.

Feminists might be abusing some words to push their agenda, but the proper reponse is to correct them, not avoid those words. For example, some of the girls I've dated learned English watching Hollywood movies and American TV series. So they overly used the word "creepy" to describe anything they didn't like. Instead of telling them not to use it for the reason that are obvious to us, I showed them how they are using it wrong and encouraged them to use their vocabulary. I suggested other suitable words for those particular cases like perverted, irritating, annoying, cringy etc

Ladyboys are the ones who call themselves Ms.

If she calls herself Ms, then she probably has a penis.

Nope.

Point well taken, that was meant tongue in cheek.

I believe the daughter of a knight is officially referred to as "miss".

Gold diggin', minor nobility game?

If you are going to impose your will on the world, you must have control over what you believe.

Data Sheet Minneapolis / Data Sheet St. Paul / Data Sheet Northern MN/BWCA / Data Sheet Duluth

Reminds of a story. I had a feminist professor for one of my classes back in college. On the term-paper cover sheet, I had her name there Mrs. Burns next the date and course number. She actually crossed out the "r" with a red marker when she gave it back to me.