rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dominican Republic dec 24 to jan 5

I will be starting out in Santo Domingo. No set plans there after. Message me if you want to meet up.

Dantes
(Doctordude)

Very curious about this country, women seem to be desperate there, just going by the amount of messages I receive on latinamericancupid from DR.

Failure is caused by unwillingness to adapt!

"If it's not rough, it is not fun!" - Lady Gaga, Philosopher

I have a lot of prospects from the pipelining that I have done so far. However, I am not overly impressed with the talent.

What I see on latinamericancupid looks awesome to me.

However, like always it's also a matter of tastes.

Failure is caused by unwillingness to adapt!

"If it's not rough, it is not fun!" - Lady Gaga, Philosopher

Not that Dantes needs this, but he is a solid guy. Taught me a lot. Meet up with him if you can.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Ill be in SD from the 29th til the 2nd. Sorry if you've 0 rep (or very little), but happy to meet up w/ established posters.

I've referral links for most credit cards, PM me for them & thanks if you use them
Strip away judeo-christian ethics ingraining sex is dirty/bad & the idea we're taking advantage of these girls disintegrates. Once you've lost that ethical quandary (which it isn't outside religion) then they've no reason to play the victim, you've no reason to feel the rogue. The interaction is to their benefit.
Frequent Travs
Phils SZ China

I live in Santo Domingo, willing to meet with anybody. Already been in touch with Dantes.

Learn Spanish Game Latinas
http://pickupspanish.com/

Have fun there man.

Pipelining is really hit or miss. There will be a noticeable increase in quality once you're on the ground though, good news for you since you like day game. Elconq's area is the best for girls, especially close to/on university campus.

Quote: (12-04-2014 03:19 PM)Dr Feelgood Wrote:  

Very curious about this country, women seem to be desperate there, just going by the amount of messages I receive on latinamericancupid from DR.

Dominican women who seem desperate and overly keen to you meet you after just a few messages are less than worthless. Don't waste your time.

Learn Spanish Game Latinas
http://pickupspanish.com/

Generally anything a Dominican woman says during the first couple encounters in a social setting is bullshit.

After getting to know each other a bit she might start being genuine. Mostly she runs on emotion and hyperbole.

Hell, even the men. They're an exuberant people.

So who is still around. I get in Monday for four days. I'm interested in going up the coast a little bit if there are beaches within an hour's drive from SD. I'm going to have a driver for a least most of the time.

I've referral links for most credit cards, PM me for them & thanks if you use them
Strip away judeo-christian ethics ingraining sex is dirty/bad & the idea we're taking advantage of these girls disintegrates. Once you've lost that ethical quandary (which it isn't outside religion) then they've no reason to play the victim, you've no reason to feel the rogue. The interaction is to their benefit.
Frequent Travs
Phils SZ China

I'm in santo Domingo. Just got on last night

I'm waiting to take off right now from Philadelphia headed to santo domingo. See u there d.

Frequent Travs
Phils SZ China

I'll be in the DR ere long.

Llegue en Santiago

Any players in town ?