rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Daygame in San Diego

Daygame in San Diego

With the oppressive winter coming into full effect, the location independant daygamer has fewer comfortable options for setting up shop. In the interest of staying inspired, while staying warm, I've selected San Diego as base of operations for at least the next week.

Sun kissed beach bunnies, here I come.

I've never daygamed here before. I'm anticipating the challenge level will be similar to that of west side Los Angeles. My goal is to score 1 lucky lady within 1 week of consistent effort. I've always wanted a gf in this city. But lots of people want things. Time to make it happen.

Might do 1 Friday or Saturday night out, and a little online on the side as bonus, but this particular challenge will be 100% daygame only.

For me, track record is 1 win for every 30-40 approaches in US cities. I'm expecting the same here, but who knows. Gonna try a few different neighborhoods until I find the right spot for quality and quantity. Will start with the park, the beach, university, supermarket, and gym for best chances.

I'll be making daily live updates to this thread to hold myself accountable. Gonna be totally radical dudes. Kowabunga!

Daygame in San Diego

Courage

Good luck and keep us posted

Daygame in San Diego

Have you checked the weather here recently? It's beyond terrible

That being said, best of luck

Daygame in San Diego

San Diego State
University of San Diego (private Catholic rich girl school)
NOT UCSD lol too many plain Asian chicks

Gaslamp in general probably during 4pm-7pm for happy hour time.

Pacific Beach boardwalk and Garnett Ave.

San Diego zoo may have some tourist and local talent. Though you'd probably be approaching a mixed friend set or a girl with her family.

Community colleges are a good bet if your game is tight with young American chicks..

I am extremely interested in this report.

And the lingo is more:

Gnarley
For sure
Super down
Rad

Yew!

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Daygame in San Diego

I have a few female friends from college who might put out and just moved to "a beach house", though I have yet to check it out

Daygame in San Diego

Haha. Thanks for the lingo lesson!

Daygame in San Diego

Good stuff this could be epic!!

I'd love to see you get your San Diego Zoo flag! [Image: lol.gif]

2015 RVF fantasy football champion

Daygame in San Diego

yep best of luck. and like travesty says, universities are gonna be good for you (don't discount community colleges either!)

are you going to be working or...whats the deal?

cuz if you've got a lot of time on your hands and money's not an issue, then i'd recommend doing something to build up your "street cred."

for instance, i know a dude who does free surf lessons in LJ. tons of cute girls and very few dudes. so you would have women know you as the surfing guy, which builds street cred for you or at the very least gives you something to talk about when you meet girls. you know, be a guy of value instead of just another tourist, ya dig?

just off the top of my head, i know DJs get a lot of love from the womenz as well as having/being in a band. you know, anything social that gets you in front of women and has you as the center of attraction.

Daygame in San Diego

Like where this thread is going....

Have spent some time in SD but never had much success. PB has some young women but they come off like they've slept with half of PB.

Daygame in San Diego

My money'd be on him getting with Asian and mixed chicks the easiest.

I am very interested if you have success with young white women and how you do it from day game in San Diego.

Forgot to mention North Park would probably be worth checking out based on your style. It is more upcoming, more class than Pacific Beach. Maybe a little older late 20s+...

I think Gaslamp and maybe SDSU will produce the most actual bang success from day game.

Or

Daygame in San Diego

Dunno where to daygame in north park

I would stay at the international hostel near 5th and Market.

Searsucker good for night game

PM me I live in SD they're are a couple house parties this weekend, chargers game sunday

Daygame in San Diego

there's a supermarket a few blocks north of the mcdonalds and guru tattoo shop on Garnett in PB that has a constant stream of hunnies. worth checking out. can't remember the name of it, Von's, Lucky's, albersons, or something along those lines.

Daygame in San Diego

What about La Jolla?

Daygame in San Diego

Last time in San Diego I had some good results from a class I took with Wired Fitness, they have outdoor programs, etc.
Yoga is also a good bet. Yoga One, Pura Vida, there are a shit ton of options. Just pick one in your target area.

"Me llaman el desaparecido
Que cuando llega ya se ha ido
Volando vengo, volando voy
Deprisa deprisa a rumbo perdido"

Daygame in San Diego

I'll be doing uber driving tonight and tomorrow night in pb and downtown.
let me know if you want to meet up and wing for a bit

two scoops
two genders
two terms

Daygame in San Diego

Quote: (12-05-2014 07:52 AM)Carlos100 Wrote:  

What about La Jolla?

From my experience La Jolla is weathly older people and UCSD kids.

As mentioned before UCSD kids are very study hard. At Berkely levels. The talent isn't there. A plain Asian 5.5-6.0 is the norm.

Also around La Jolla if you take the UCSD kids out of the equation you do have attractive jailbait (future trophy wives) and their cougar moms around.

I am not a cougar hunter though... so your cost opportunity is much better spent elsewhere I think.

Also La Jolla feels more insulated to people shopping, in their nice car, at a nice sushi restaurant etc... it doesn't have that "meet new people" feel at all. Feels a ton like Orange County which I am from and hate with a passion.

Too boring all around.

Or

Daygame in San Diego

Thanks for the wing offers. PM's sent.

First impressions based on Thursday night stroll through Gaslamp:

Good vibe. Coming from New York, people are happier here. Neon pedal bikes hustling for passengers. Random folks gave me high fives. The talent, when spotted, looks respectable, albeit difficult to approach due to heavily skewed ratios. I wouldn't want to be a nightlife gamer here.

Lots of diversity, with a white majority. Young downtown area. Seems predominantly a post college crowd.

Ratios are not favorable. Lots of wolfpacks 4-6 bros deep. Most are rocking baseball caps, and Express for Men.

My txt messages are not working due to carrier issues. It cost me a pipelined date last night.
Sucked, but I'm not a fan of phone numbers anyway, so I move on and carry on...

First real day:

Rented a zipcar and briefly scoped out U of SD, SD State, Pacific Beach, Normal Heights, Uni Heights, Hillcrest, La Jolla. Impressions from the car; no surprise that the uni's have some great talent, but I couldn't find a high concentrated enough area I could see myself posting up at. If anyone knows specifically where, I'd love hear. Pacific Beach gave me a Hermosa/Venice beach vibe. Could be viable, but again I couldn't find a concentrated spot. The north eastern heights & Hillcrest have a more suburban feel, and seemed way too sparse to be reliable daygame spots. Laptop'd it up at Lestat's for a few.

Overall first impression of SD people is they seem to have a shopping mall clone quality about them, compared to more gritty, urban US cities. Reminds me of Scottsdale AZ more than LA.

The gaslamp district is too quiet during the day, but it picks up a bit more north near the highrises near Broadway. It's also where I broke the seal on my first approach;

1. Blonde in cut off belly t shirt & white converse. "Excuse me. Is there a cool cafe nearby?" She just moved here from Tallahassee. Up close she has hot mess hair and make-up. After a few minutes I realize that I have simply met a nightlife party girl during the day. I don't pursue an instadate and cut bait.

I only spotted 2 other girls today who inspired an approach. 1 at a comic book store. Had the nerd thing going for her, but it was early and the words just didn't come. Later on, a dark blue brunette polk dot dress. Like a more girl next doorish Posh Spice in heels. Her beauty blind sided me, and I couldn't get my balls together as she crossed my path.

At this point, I need to locate a viable spot to holler.

Only 29-39 max more to go...

Daygame in San Diego

Quote: (12-05-2014 09:23 PM)Courage Reborn Wrote:  

Good vibe. Coming from New York, people are happier here. Neon pedal bikes hustling for passengers. Random folks gave me high fives. The talent, when spotted, looks respectable, albeit difficult to approach due to heavily skewed ratios. I wouldn't want to be a nightlife gamer here.

Lots of diversity, with a white majority. Young downtown area. Seems predominantly a post college crowd.

Ratios are not favorable. Lots of wolfpacks 4-6 bros deep. Most are rocking baseball caps, and Express for Men.

First day:

Rented a zipcar and briefly scoped out U of SD, SD State, Pacific Beach, Normal Heights, Uni Heights, Hillcrest, La Jolla. Impressions from the car; no surprise that the uni's have some great talent, but I couldn't find a high concentrated enough area I could see myself posting up at. If anyone knows specifically where, I'd love hear. Pacific Beach gave me a Hermosa/Venice beach vibe. Could be viable, but again I couldn't find a concentrated spot. The north eastern heights & Hillcrest have a more suburban feel, and seemed way too sparse to be reliable daygame spots.

Overall first impression of SD people is they seem to have a shopping mall clone quality about them, compared to more gritty, urban US cities. Reminds me of Scottsdale AZ more than LA.

The gaslamp district is too quiet during the day, but it picks up a bit more north near the highrises near Broadway. It's also where I broke the seal on my first approach;

1. Blonde in cut off belly t shirt & white converse. "Excuse me. Is there a cool cafe nearby?" She just moved here from Tallahassee. Up close she has hot mess hair and make-up. After a few minutes I realize that I have simply met a nightlife party girl during the day. I don't pursue an instadate and cut bait.

I only spotted 2 other girls today who inspired an approach. 1 at a comic book store. Had the nerd thing going for her, but it was early and the words just didn't come. Later on, a dark blue brunette polk dot dress. Like a more girl next doorish Posh Spice in heels. Her beauty blind sided me, and I couldn't get my balls together as she crossed my path.

Thing is with universities in general:

Fridays are just slow. People skip class, professors cancel class. Exams are less often given on Fridays in my experience. Many classes are also Tu Th or M W and not MWF... or there are small labs on Fridays etc...

Best time is 10am - 3pm.

Most classes start on the hour marker.

Therefore many of the big rushes are the 10 minutes before and after a class as chicks disperse.

You really need to day game a campus for at least a full 45 minutes. So you run into at least one of these big class changes. Can even look online and try and see or ask around. You can go to the uni coffee shop between these big dispersions and relax get in a 90 minute sessions. Bring a laptop or something.

Pacific Beach the most foot traffic is the board walk on the beach where Garrett hits the beach. It is winter though and some days the girls may not hit the beach if they can't lay out.

Yes I would never move to San Diego. I like lots of options. I would rather deal with the cold in Montreal, Chicago, or New York honestly I'd probably spend more time playing music and working out. I like getting laid too much.

The ratios are bad as said in previous threads:

"San Diego is the place every American guy dreams of going to and being a bartender/surfer banging chicks in bikinis."

And because it has even enough access and low enough cost of living. It is.

I want to see Courage if you notice that San Diego chicks on average have a bit of a personality deficiency. I think as you go further down the coast of CA the personalities get more and more plain for the most part. OC and SD are the worst offenders.

Or

Daygame in San Diego

I lived in San Diego for two months and it was some of the best times I ever had in my life. I did mostly night game though; the Gaslamp on a Saturday night is hard to beat. Went to a rooftop bar in the area and my wing and I kissed closed two hot blondes; couldn't F - close due to time constraints. Pacific Beach is also amazing for both day and night game.

Good luck out there!

Daygame in San Diego

Mission Bay on a warm sunny day has people bringing jet skis, bbq's on the enclose bay's beach and park etc... should be girls milling around with their dogs.

It may suit your style better than the Venice on Bro Steroids feel of Pacific Beach.

Money is still on an Asian or mixed chick from Gaslamp or SDSU for first bang...

Or

Daygame in San Diego

Quote: (12-05-2014 09:32 PM)MdWanderer Wrote:  

I lived in San Diego for two months and it was some of the best times I ever had in my life. I did mostly night game though; the Gaslamp on a Saturday night is hard to beat. Went to a rooftop bar in the area and my wing and I kissed closed two hot blondes; couldn't F - close due to time constraints. Pacific Beach is also amazing for both day and night game.

Good luck out there!

Ok we need to know:

How many chicks did you bang in those 2 months?

How many from Gaslamp?

How many from PB?

What was the quality level?

Where have you mostly lived that makes San Diego seem so awesome in comparison?

If you use the term kiss close you are a nut hair away from using hug close. I think you are joking us.

Or

Daygame in San Diego

Quote: (12-05-2014 09:36 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

Quote: (12-05-2014 09:32 PM)MdWanderer Wrote:  

Good luck out there!

Ok we need to know:

How many chicks did you bang in those 2 months?

How many from Gaslamp?

How many from PB?

What was the quality level?

Where have you mostly lived that makes San Diego seem so awesome in comparison?

If you use the term kiss close you are a nut hair away from using hug close. I think you are joking us.

For the record I wasn't trying to dispute you; I posted my reply right after yours not knowing you replied. Mine was an independent observation and not a rebuttal to your post. I had one bang with a girl there but that was a LTR (we were long distance while I lived in Seattle) so a lot of my time there was occupied and met her at a hookah bar. And I had relative ease there meeting and kissing other girls the second month I lived there but had a hard time dating them because of an imposed curfew at my job.

I lived in Seattle, Baltimore, and DC, which is murderers row for gaming, so I guess SD was much better in comparison. I just found it a lot easier to meet women there, but to each his own.

Daygame in San Diego

No dispute.

I just like San Diego success stories because I think it is not a hard place, but also not easy. I'd say it is fair in difficulty.

If you went on a good run on 2 months all I wanted was a break down. "Best time of your life" made it sound like you may have killed it.

I am interested in this city because it is like a big tease for me. I still think it is probably the best large city west of the Missippi after Vegas, L.A., Phoenix/Scottsdale/Tempe (last 2 are too spread out for my taste and Vegas would turn me into an alcoholic).

Yes I see those places you mentioned are Sex Death. San Diego is indeed, light years ahead of them.

The only good player success stories I have ever read from San Diego went something like this...

"I lived in PB and locked down the right 2 or 3 bars and went to them at the exact right time on the right nights, dodged the sausagefest, and would nail some drunk college, post college somewhat trashy (if not complete trash) PB hoes."

I would be open to hearing greater and more varied success stories.

Or

Daygame in San Diego

Quote: (12-05-2014 09:58 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

No dispute.

I just like San Diego success stories because I think it is not a hard place, but also not easy. I'd say it is fair in difficulty.

If you went on a good run on 2 months all I wanted was a break down. "Best time of your life" made it sound like you may have killed it.

I am interested in this city because it is like a big tease for me. I still think it is probably the best large city west of the Missippi after Vegas, L.A., Phoenix/Scottsdale/Tempe (last 2 are too spread out for my taste and Vegas would turn me into an alcoholic).

Yes I see those places you mentioned are Sex Death. San Diego is indeed, light years ahead of them.

The only good player success stories I have ever read from San Diego went something like this...

"I lived in PB and locked down right 2 or 3 bars and went to them at the exact right time on the right nights, dodged the sausagefest, and would nail some drunk college, post college somewhat trashy (if not complete trash) PB hoes."

I would be open to hearing greater success stories.

I have never been to Vegas, but I'll make it a point to go. Keep in mind, I'm like a foreign immigrant who moves to bumble fuck nowhere in the U.S but likes it because it's much better than the motherland. Baltimore, D.C, and Seattle are downright brutal. Well, Seattle is alright but I was there before I discovered game and the women will next you fast if you don't show aggression and are very flaky. The large number of transplants in those towns will save the day for you though.

I found when I went out gaming in SD there many of the women approached me and my wing (one of the few cities I've been to where the women were as aggressive as the men) and we even punched above our weight at times. Fatties were rare to non existent and the quality was high across the board (as well as approachable) And this was before I discovered game and was still in beta provider mode. But I do see what you mean.

Daygame in San Diego

Quote: (12-05-2014 09:23 PM)Courage Reborn Wrote:  

My txt messages are not working due to carrier issues. It cost me a pipelined date last night.
Sucked, but I'm not a fan of phone numbers anyway, so I move on and carry on...

First real day:

Rented a zipcar and briefly scoped out U of SD, SD State, Pacific Beach, Normal Heights, Uni Heights, Hillcrest, La Jolla. Impressions from the car; no surprise that the uni's have some great talent, but I couldn't find a high concentrated enough area I could see myself posting up at. If anyone knows specifically where, I'd love hear. Pacific Beach gave me a Hermosa/Venice beach vibe. Could be viable, but again I couldn't find a concentrated spot. The north eastern heights & Hillcrest have a more suburban feel, and seemed way too sparse to be reliable daygame spots. Laptop'd it up at Lestat's for a few.

At this point, I need to locate a viable spot to holler.

@CourageReborn, I like GyopoPlayboy's earlier reply about building streetcred. Not sure if you can accomplish that in a week but even doing something in a group like "beach Yoga" should bring a bit of success.

Also, can you keep us posted more on how the conversation go's and what line's you use so we can learn better from a day-game expert, somewhat like Giovonny does? Thanks.