rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why Do Girls Tell Their Friends Everything?

It baffles me why girls feel the need to tell their friends everything about their business. It can make things very difficult at times, being constantly judged from multiple perspectives. I'm not one to kiss and tell and I believe it's the same for the majority of men.

Share your thoughts.

A CLizzy

because their favourite past-time is talking so when you talk a lot you end up saying pretty much everything it happens in your daily life.

Girls nowadays seem to get off on drama. It's like their lifeblood. Always trying to have the gossip that's juicier than what their friends have.

It just feeds back into the attention-whoring complex that has so infected the modern Western women of today.

HSLD

HSLD

they are emotional creatures and its perfect for them:

if they talk about guys that blow them up via text or whatever, its a backdoor sense of validation and female competition.

If they complain about a dude that didn't call them back, they get to play the victim and get the "you go girl!" type compliments and rationalize a reason to sit on their ass in sweatpants downing an entire carton of Ben and Jerrys.

I broke with a girlfriend a few years back. My roommate and I had this exchange a week and half later:

"Anti, did you break with your gf?"
"Yeah"
"Ah, thought so. My gf said she spoke to her and was wondering why you guys broke up. I was like, I didn't even know they broke up. She was like....'you guys live together and you dont he broke up with her'. I told her, we guys we dont talk about that nonsense"
"Hahahah, lets hit the bars later"

Im sure her version of the story was filled with tears, bottoms of countless alcoholic bottles, strange bar cock, with a little sadness and tons of regret mixed in. That's the difference betweens bros and hos.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

generally they are also more interested in human relationships than any other topic while guys are more into specific things like politics, sports, technology etc.

Quote:Quote:

Girls nowadays seem to get off on drama

Always been that way.

The funny thing is they talk so much they make their own friends attracted to you when you're dating.

The smart ones keep their mouths shut.

Remember this.

Use it to your advantage. You let a girl keep talking she may unintentionally reveal something about herself.

Guy conversation:

"Hey, did you go out with whats-her-name last night?"
"Yep."
"So you fucked her or what?"
"Yep."
"Cool."

And that's about it. The female version starts with that, but then cascades into every gory detail about the entire encounter. Found this out after I banged a Japanese exchange student during freshmen year of college. She was quiet, a virgin, actually. Then three weeks or so later I'd heard from one of the girls on her floor in the dorm: "So hey, we heard you've got a pretty big dick - is that true?"

And these weren't even fellow exchange students she was talking to - just regular American hamster women. So yeah, always remember - they ALL talk, even the quiet ones.

They feed off drama and attention.

Every girl wants to tell their story.

I make it a rule never to tell girls anything serious because it can always come back and haunt you.

You can't trust these hoes.

[quote='HighSpeed_LowDrag' pid='894133' dateline='1417472696']
Girls nowadays seem to get off on drama.

This is their nature and it hasn't changed. Their interests are in relationships. This is how they define themselves. Men discuss mutual interests when together.

They talk about your dick too--the good, the bad, and the ugly. Dudes who are getting laid regularly don't realize just how much their dicks linger in a girl's mouth, long after it's left physically.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (12-01-2014 05:12 PM)A_CLizzy Wrote:  

It baffles me why girls feel the need to tell their friends everything about their business. It can make things very difficult at times, being constantly judged from multiple perspectives. I'm not one to kiss and tell and I believe it's the same for the majority of men.

Share your thoughts.

A CLizzy

Do guys on this forum not go into detail about practicing game and banging chicks?

Don't most dudes like to talk and brag about chicks they fuck also to their friends? and to the forum?
We have a "just had sex thread"

If you smash a chick on the first date...you tell your friends..and now your friends all view the chick from multiple perspectives also.

It seems like the only difference is girls do it to gossip....guys do it for validation.
Girls do it for validation also.. but considering so many women place themselves at such high status, and their girlfriends will back them up no matter what... they just like to gossip for gossip sake

I am the cock carousel

Quote: (12-01-2014 06:21 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

They talk about your dick too--the good, the bad, and the ugly. Dudes who are getting laid regularly don't realize just how much their dicks linger in a girl's mouth, long after it's left physically.

[Image: potd.gif]
[Image: laugh4.gif]

Yeah, I was just going to say that.

Every girl talks to her friends about your dick.

I'm smashing a girl now who told me she tells her guy friends about my dick.

[Image: wtf.jpg]

Take care of those titties for me.

^^^^

A girl I was banging told all of her female friends and her gay male friends about my dick. She said that her gay male friend wanted to see a photo of it – I said no way!

Quote: (12-01-2014 05:55 PM)Old Fritz Wrote:  

Use it to your advantage. You let a girl keep talking she may unintentionally reveal something about herself.
They usually do, the more comfortable you make them feel the better leverage you have, and solid ground to break it off when they aren't behaving the way you want.

Just made my fucking day reading this