rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

First College Semester with Game: A Review

This morning as I was cleaning my room thoroughly for the first time in a few weeks, I had a revelation and moment of understanding. After I had picked up a dozen or so bobby pins, a few rings, earrings, and various articles of female clothing, I had to crack a smile and reflect on the semester.

After my sophomore year of college, all 10 of my friends (I didn't veer outside of this circle at all), had either transferred or dropped out. I went into this school year with random roommates, a few familiar classmates, and maybe a friend or two. After halfway through my first semester "on my own", I had a group of friends throw me a huge birthday banger with well over 100 in attendance. I've made lifelong friends with many guys, infiltrated several social circles, and honestly, I've become "the man" on campus.

Game Results:
This semester I've approached hundreds of girls, gathered countless numbers, but most importantly, I have tallied 10 notches. While this isn't crazy to many of you pros, my previous two years as a freshman and sophomore, that number was 1. I'd say about two of the girls I wouldn't bang again, but most of them were hot, a couple creeping in the 9 range. Some of them I was able to maintain for a month or so from the first time, but by now I've either become bored of them or vice versa. I feel much more confidence in myself, I'm not socially afraid of anything, and if I want a girl, I pursue. These are all traits I didn't have a year ago.

Current Setback/Introspection:
However, the numbers have greatly slowed over the last couple weeks as I've found myself slipping back into relationship mentality. I got really hung up on a beautiful lebanese girl, which hampered my drive to pursue other girls. I asked her out (smart, non-party girl), and she answered with "maybe another time, but I'm [Insert Lame Excuse]". She's been a bit distant and weird since I've asked her out, which sucks because I have several classes with her and her friends. I feel like they ignore and avoid me now. I've been kind of down for the past few weeks about it and haven't scored at all. While I've had a great semester, I still crave a connection. I've found none.

Furthermore, after traveling to visit friends at some other schools across the state, I come back to my current engineering/science school pretty bummed out about my lack of options. Seriously, it seems as if every girl I meet is either a complete lame or a trashy slut. I hardly connect to my friends about anything aside from drinking/girls. Bottom line, aside from the lebanese girl, I haven't met a single female here I consider worthy of anything more than sex.

Academics:
Another aspect of this semester is academics. I turned 21 this fall and I've been incredibly irresponsible academically and financially. I'm here on a full ride with hopes of going to medical school, but I've been going out far too much. I've blown money I didn't have and I'm under a lot of pressure with a few of my classes. Therefore, I decided to just call it quits with the nightlife for the next two weeks and kill my remaining tests/finals. I need to regain focus and find a balance between fun and responsibility.

Personal Growth:
This community of men has helped me mentally grow more than anything else has in my life. I've changed and my friends and family know it. My focus and attitude towards life has skyrocketed, I'm generally incredibly happy, and I crave knowledge and wisdom. Currently, I love reading. I also love writing, and I've been working on many posts and ideas for a music/movie/college life sort of blog that I plan to launch after finals. I can even play the guitar now, a goal of mine for a long time that I never pursued.

Physically, I'm currently at 170 lbs after hovering around a scrawny 155 (at 5'11") for the past several years. Putting on 15 pounds of muscle since June has done wonders for my confidence, posture, and physical presence. However, my drinking habits have definitely hindered my progress.

Conclusion
I hit the ground running this semester, racking up approaches, numbers and notches. I had sex with 10 new girls and developed an unshakable confidence that has done wonders for my success with girls and with social situations. I have an insatiable passion for life. I can't thank Roosh, Return of Kings, this forum, and all of its insightful posters enough for propelling me towards a more fulfilling, successful college life. I'm not quite where I want to be just yet, but I have the tools to succeed and I'm well on my way. Thanks!

[Image: clap2.gif]

Sounds like you got a good thing going for you so far.

Just lock down your academics and you'll be set for a lot longer than you might think.

Best of luck to you brah.

HSLD

HSLD

Every now and then you have to step back and reflect, the fact that you mindful enough to do so puts you in position to reap benefits in the future

Many guys your age just plow through the college years, without as much as a clue and wind up with a piece of paper and no real wisdom or life direction

Handle your business in the classroom and recognize that girls will always be there at arm's length, the faces change but the game stays the same. Just like anything else the game is full of ebbs and flows

So even if things never pop off with that Lebanese chick, the old adage about girls being like buses is so true...

MDP

Congrats.

Many guys would give a lot for swallowing the Red Pill at an early age. Plus you are one who did not just read stuff, but put it into action.

It is certainly liberating to see the Fem-Centric Matrix and finally be free to be The One in your world.

[Image: giphy.gif]

What the youngsters should take from this, he got his act together and got 10 bangs.

How many approaches did it take? He says 100s. How many house parties? Probably dozens.

Messing up 20 approaches in a row is nothing looking at it from this angle.

What hindered him? A girl worth too much effort.

You have to put in the work and avoid pitfalls to get success like this. A large part of game is focus.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Thanks for the feedback guys. I'm incredibly thankful that I found all this information and wisdom now rather than later. I'm already nostalgic looking back on the first few weeks of school... I hit campus with such a positive, ambitious attitude towards girls and social life. It may sound funny, but I remember walking around feeling like a hunter in a field of unsuspecting prey. It was unbelievably empowering. Negative consequences no longer scare me.

I've definitely approached hundreds. Most of my success has come from some sort of social circle. My bar skills aren't that great but they're improving. Sometimes I get too wasted to succeed on weekends, which I've been learning from as of late.

Listen to this...
At this very moment, I'm currently consuming mass amounts of caffeine and studying my ass off for my Anatomy & Physiology exam in the morning. While I'm reading my book trying to concentrate, I hear a girl giggling pretty loudly in the room next to me with a guy. And guess who it is? It's the damn lebanese girl I had such a huge "crush" on. To make it sting even more, I even texted her today about studying and she never texted me back. Maybe it's because I called that guy a douche, which he really is. It's like some sort of parable... My book and a stack of notecards in front of me while my failure with a girl I really liked is right next to me, seemingly mocking me. On one hand it's kind of depressing - on another a burning fire of spite is building in me to crush this test, get swole, and get some other sexy girls.

It just goes to show - putting any girl on a pedestal is a recipe for failure. The reason I got so "invested" in this girl is because while everyone goes home for winter break, I'll be staying in my apartment to ruthlessly study for my MCAT exam and make some money. Considering campus will be completely dead all month and she actually lives here, I really just want a consistent girl to kick it with on the cold, boring winter nights. It would've been perfect. I can't lie, it really bummed me out with the way things went, but I've gotta move on, keep my eyes open, and keep chasing my goals.

Quote: (12-01-2014 05:26 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

What the youngsters should take from this, he got his act together and got 10 bangs.

How many approaches did it take? He says 100s. How many house parties? Probably dozens.

You have to put in the work and avoid pitfalls to get success like this. A large part of game is focus.

And that's why the next step should be learning how to hone your efficiency.

There was an opportunity cost to all of this, and that was you screwed up your transcript. At the end of the day, banging girls is easy...preparing your applications for med school should be priority number 1.

Quote: (12-01-2014 07:53 PM)Americas Wrote:  

Quote: (12-01-2014 05:26 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

And that's why the next step should be learning how to hone your efficiency.

There was an opportunity cost to all of this, and that was you screwed up your transcript. At the end of the day, banging girls is easy...preparing your applications for med school should be priority number 1.

This is true. I was just so obsessed with my newfound lifestyle that I put my future second. Between classes I'd walk around "day gaming" instead of reviewing material. I'd read Henry Miller instead of my Anatomy book. I'd go out the night before a quiz or test thinking I could pull myself together in the morning. It hasn't screwed up my transcript, but it put me in danger of doing so. I'll persevere.

Next semester I'll strive to be more balanced and efficient in all aspects of my life. Toning down the booze just a bit will be a good start.

*sheds pimp tears*

"They grow up so fast"

WIA

Congratulations man, it's great to see you've learnt so much.

As has already been said, girls will always be there so it's important to put your life goals first and fit girls around the edges. While banging girls is fun, it's not the goal of life.

It makes me regret that I took the Red Pill so late (although late 20's isn't as late as some) and wasted my university years being average at game.

the important thing to realize is this: you may have just realized your potential, but you have many many years ahead of you. game on my friend.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Quote: (12-01-2014 07:50 PM)keysersoze Wrote:  

Listen to this...
... I hear a girl giggling pretty loudly in the room next to me with a guy. And guess who it is? It's the damn lebanese girl I had such a huge "crush" on. To make it sting even more, I even texted her today about studying and she never texted me back. Maybe it's because I called that guy a douche, which he really is. It's like some sort of parable... My book and a stack of notecards in front of me while my failure with a girl I really liked is right next to me, seemingly mocking me. On one hand it's kind of depressing - on another a burning fire of spite is building in me to crush this test, get swole, and get some other sexy girls.

Calling another guy a douche made her more attracted to him.
One little Game trick is to go up to a White Knight and say: "You don't like me, hm? You know what, you are right. I am an asshole and I am no good for her (the one girl you are after). Will you do me a favor and tell her to stay away from me for her own good?" Hehe - the likelihood for her to contact the "bad boy" just has gone up.

I'd recommend you start reading Rational Male by Rollo Tomassi soon, if you haven't done so already. He shows in the best manner the reasons of why Game works and the whole gamut of male-female relations - also the psychology of women.

Oneitis is a powerful pull and many young guys fall prey to that - if a man her tells you that he is not guilty of having experienced that, then he is either a psychopath or an inwardly broken man.

Congrats on taking it upon yourself to become a better man. I'm sure there aren't so many like you in your school!

Keep writing these types of reflections every semester, either for the forum or just for yourself. It's good to keep a record of your feelings, thoughts, etc., over time, and revisiting them can help set you straight when you hit a slump.

Also, stayed focused and get that degree by any means necessary. I am almost 30 and still sleep with college girls, so unless you are sitting on a billion dollar business idea, finish your academic career on a strong note and the world will be your playground.

Man thanks for posting this. Really encouraging story and I took a lot away from it.

I went through something similar during this semester. I got a girl from class home after school one day , whom in my opinion was a hard 9. She came to borrow my tablet, and mentioned she had a bf at the time. I decided to get high with her and go for the makeout soon after and she resisted slightly. I kept pushing, and things were looking promising, but we ran out of time and she had to leave for work. I felt her giving in slowly and logistics fucked me.

I didn't see her until class the following tuesday. Everything is different now. This broad closed up like a bear trap. She went from shit testing me to just plain ignoring me. I think she just had too much time to reasses the situation. We had a lot of sexual tension prior to this and now nothing. Ah well, charge it to the game.

Quote: (12-02-2014 02:42 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Calling another guy a douche made her more attracted to him.
One little Game trick is to go up to a White Knight and say: "You don't like me, hm? You know what, you are right. I am an asshole and I am no good for her (the one girl you are after). Will you do me a favor and tell her to stay away from me for her own good?" Hehe - the likelihood for her to contact the "bad boy" just has gone up.

I'd recommend you start reading Rational Male by Rollo Tomassi soon, if you haven't done so already. He shows in the best manner the reasons of why Game works and the whole gamut of male-female relations - also the psychology of women.

Oneitis is a powerful pull and many young guys fall prey to that - if a man her tells you that he is not guilty of having experienced that, then he is either a psychopath or an inwardly broken man.

I had The Rational Male among the books I need to read. I'll make it my next priority. But you're goddamn right about me dissing her friend.

Maybe its because I'm new to this and young that I fell back into the trap of oneitis. Truth be told I really just wanted someone I actually liked sober too.

Here's the story/timeline:

---First half of semester: I approached her, built rapport, infiltrated her weekly study groups, and gradually built comfort. She became comfortable enough to meet me alone to study halfway through the semester. She'd text me often. Things were looking very good.
---A month ago: Really wanted to see Gone Girl or Interstellar, so I pulled the trigger. She said she's down to hang out, but said she's busy/tired/etc every time I asked her to do so. This continued for weeks. Eventually, she apologized, stating that she didn't have time to hang out. I played it cool, then suggested we postpone until she was free in a month or so. She said, "I don't know you that well so I can't give you an answer". I suggested getting to know me, and she said she was down for that. Things were looking... decent.
---2 weeks ago: I started to get a weird vibe. I got the feeling like I was being overbearing and imposing. So, I didnt show up the night before a test. She asked me where I was, and I "confronted" her... I told her, "I'm not going to invite myself. I didn't mean to weird you out lately. Plus, that guy was a douche". Things were looking unsure/bad.
---Now: She avoids me. She hardly spoke when I tried to talk to her. She texts me back very short, if at all. She's always with the douche bag, who happens to be lebanese too. Hell, her once very nice friends don't even talk to me. Things are looking... fucked.
---In the future: I have three classes with her next semester and she's in my premed group. She's an unavoidable daily acquaintance. *Sighs*

I've been shot down by countless girls, but this has been my first truly hard lesson in game. It kinda hurts. Hopefully Rollo has some good insight for me in the Rational Male. It sucks but I'll learn from it.

WestIndianArchie, Roardog, AntiTrace, Blurred Sevens

Thanks for all the support fellas. I'm incredibly grateful for all of the amazing tips, stories, and wisdom you guys pass down. I'm lucky to have found The Red Pill when I did. It made me realize the potential that is presented to me daily that I used to completely ignore, whether it was due to of lack of awareness, lack of confidence, or lack of skill. All of the stories and accomplishments of members here motivated me to go out and get my slice of the pie. There's a lot of virtue in passing knowledge down to younger/unaware men. I commend everyone here for that. Hey, I even got my socially awkward/virgin roommate laid a few weeks ago. It's a great feeling.

This forum has taught me so much about being a man - fearlessness, assertiveness, and ultimately, the unrelenting desire for self-improvement. It has been an incredibly eye-opening time in my life and I've definitely never had more fun. I'm not usually the best looking guy in the room, I'm not big, and hell, I still can't grow respectable facial hair, but I do better than most of my buddies who have these traits because of all that I've learned here. It's amazing how many guys don't live up to their potential because of fear and the lack of social skill/knowledge.

Writing this was a great way to put the semester, and ultimately the progress I've made in life, into perspective. I'll continue to do so periodically, whether it's here or on my own.

Quote: (12-02-2014 03:45 PM)AfgScarface Wrote:  

Man thanks for posting this. Really encouraging story and I took a lot away from it.

I went through something similar during this semester. I got a girl from class home after school one day , whom in my opinion was a hard 9. She came to borrow my tablet, and mentioned she had a bf at the time. I decided to get high with her and go for the makeout soon after and she resisted slightly. I kept pushing, and things were looking promising, but we ran out of time and she had to leave for work. I felt her giving in slowly and logistics fucked me.

I didn't see her until class the following tuesday. Everything is different now. This broad closed up like a bear trap. She went from shit testing me to just plain ignoring me. I think she just had too much time to reasses the situation. We had a lot of sexual tension prior to this and now nothing. Ah well, charge it to the game.

Thrilled I could encourage you, brother. That's what it's all about.

One thing I'm learning more and more is that you must strike when the skillet's hot. Being in the right place at the right time can be way more important than any game you decide to throw at her. Best of luck.

Quote: (12-02-2014 08:38 PM)keysersoze Wrote:  

---First half of semester: I approached her, built rapport, infiltrated her weekly study groups, and gradually built comfort. She became comfortable enough to meet me alone to study halfway through the semester. She'd text me often. Things were looking very good.
---A month ago: Really wanted to see Gone Girl or Interstellar, so I pulled the trigger. She said she's down to hang out, but said she's busy/tired/etc every time I asked her to do so. This continued for weeks. Eventually, she apologized, stating that she didn't have time to hang out. I played it cool, then suggested we postpone until she was free in a month or so. She said, "I don't know you that well so I can't give you an answer". I suggested getting to know me, and she said she was down for that. Things were looking... decent.
---2 weeks ago: I started to get a weird vibe. I got the feeling like I was being overbearing and imposing. So, I didnt show up the night before a test. She asked me where I was, and I "confronted" her... I told her, "I'm not going to invite myself. I didn't mean to weird you out lately. Plus, that guy was a douche". Things were looking unsure/bad.
---Now: She avoids me. She hardly spoke when I tried to talk to her. She texts me back very short, if at all. She's always with the douche bag, who happens to be lebanese too. Hell, her once very nice friends don't even talk to me. Things are looking... fucked.
---In the future: I have three classes with her next semester and she's in my premed group. She's an unavoidable daily acquaintance. *Sighs*

I've been shot down by countless girls, but this has been my first truly hard lesson in game. It kinda hurts. Hopefully Rollo has some good insight for me in the Rational Male. It sucks but I'll learn from it.

Rollo's book will help you.

There is no shame in errors or long-ingrained soul-mate thinking. Frankly it actually began on the wrong foot - gradually building rapport is not how things should go. Social Circle Game is different to Friendzone Game and this case absolutely looks like Friendzone Game.

Social Circle Game has almost instantly a teasing and flirting element in it. Even if she has a boyfriend you are never a friend, but always the potential Lover.

Ah - well - can't be helped - next. Improve yourself, work on Game, fuck more girls. She might re-engage contact with you again, but if she does, fuck the comfort building - sexual relations are somewhat uncomfortable as you cross the lines of intimacy rather quickly.

Apart from Rollo's books you might want to take a look at KrauserPUA's Daygame Nitro and Daygame Mastery. That is very strongly Alpha, direct & r-selected. It may seem advanced, but you did enough approaches to appreciate the lessons in it. His books together with Tom Torrero & Steve Jabba's are what I currently consider top-notch in Game literature. Even if you end up in a LTR with a girl, there is no reason to not start in Alpha/Sigma fashion - it's always easier to add comfort to an Alpha foundation, than to add Alpha after she is only "comfortable" with you.

Anyway - you are young and you are doing excellent by most standards. You won't recognize yourself in 5 years if you continue on the same path. Girls will hardly recognize you.

That's a good video on how men in Game change - and Goldmund is years older than you.

What everyone missed here is what we always want to overlook on here: he's looking for a connection. All the bangs didn't give him that. No one wants to deal with the elephant in the room: bangs without any kind of connection is like a drug, once the high wears off you aren't left with much. You need another bang to get high again.

@OP You can't find what you are not looking for. Now that you realize that you need to feel a connection with other humans then you have to look for it. I am always looking for this and if I find it two times in a year I consider myself lucky. BUT when I meet a woman that I do feel a connection with I am willing to pay a pretty high price, in terms of work, to get and keep her around.

I can't remember most of the girls I've had sex with but I never forget the girls I've had a connection with.

Quote: (12-02-2014 02:42 AM)keysersoze Wrote:  

I had The Rational Male among the books I need to read. I'll make it my next priority. But you're goddamn right about me dissing her friend.

Maybe its because I'm new to this and young that I fell back into the trap of oneitis. Truth be told I really just wanted someone I actually liked sober too.

Here's the story/timeline:

You can't "confront" girls. At least not girls who you have had no kind of relationship with. This probably weirded her out that you already had overthought the situation so much.

But that's all past now. She doesn't exist in your world anymore. Doesn't matter if you have classes with her going forward. She's done. Just focus on the other girls you will come across every semester.

You already have a working knowledge most dudes your age don't have yet. You'll be fine.

Quote: (12-02-2014 09:14 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Rollo's book will help you.

There is no shame in errors or long-ingrained soul-mate thinking. Frankly it actually began on the wrong foot - gradually building rapport is not how things should go. Social Circle Game is different to Friendzone Game and this case absolutely looks like Friendzone Game.

Social Circle Game has almost instantly a teasing and flirting element in it. Even if she has a boyfriend you are never a friend, but always the potential Lover.

Ah - well - can't be helped - next. Improve yourself, work on Game, fuck more girls. She might re-engage contact with you again, but if she does, fuck the comfort building - sexual relations are somewhat uncomfortable as you cross the lines of intimacy rather quickly.

Apart from Rollo's books you might want to take a look at KrauserPUA's Daygame Nitro and Daygame Mastery. That is very strongly Alpha, direct & r-selected. It may seem advanced, but you did enough approaches to appreciate the lessons in it. His books together with Tom Torrero & Steve Jabba's are what I currently consider top-notch in Game literature. Even if you end up in a LTR with a girl, there is no reason to not start in Alpha/Sigma fashion - it's always easier to add comfort to an Alpha foundation, than to add Alpha after she is only "comfortable" with you.

Anyway - you are young and you are doing excellent by most standards. You won't recognize yourself in 5 years if you continue on the same path. Girls will hardly recognize you.

That video is gold. Must've been a pretty great feeling to hear that reflected. It reminds me of my situation actually - my roommates last year would never believe my success. A reserved, studious, music nerd still glum about his girlfriend breaking his heart turned around and got 10 girls in a semester? They literally wouldn't believe a word of it. Conversely, my current roommates would never imagine that there was a time when I didn't have my constantly blowing up, unlimited weekend options, and success with girls.

I'll read Rollo's book as soon as finals are over. However, I did read Krauser's Daygame Nitro and Bang. I was very successful with day game early in the semester, but when the weather went downhill (October), I pretty much quit. I need to get back on it. Also, my bar game still isn't great (maybe because I'm still one of the youngest guys there), so if you know of any good bar-game literature, I'd be grateful for a recommendation.

You're absolutely spot on about the friend zone and social circle comments. I have dozens of beautiful girls I'm too good of friends with to hook up with (tried recently, didn't end well). I feel that I'm pretty good at this, but with this girl I needed to tread lightly because of our close association with school and such. I've cut my losses and moved on from her.

Quote: (12-02-2014 09:46 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

What everyone missed here is what we always want to overlook on here: he's looking for a connection. All the bangs didn't give him that. No one wants to deal with the elephant in the room: bangs without any kind of connection is like a drug, once the high wears off you aren't left with much. You need another bang to get high again.

@OP You can't find what you are not looking for. Now that you realize that you need to feel a connection with other humans then you have to look for it. I am always looking for this and if I find it two times in a year I consider myself lucky. BUT when I meet a woman that I do feel a connection with I am willing to pay a pretty high price, in terms of work, to get and keep her around.

I can't remember most of the girls I've had sex with but I never forget the girls I've had a connection with.

Nomad, you hit the nail on the head.

I love sex. Waking up next to a sexy naked girl in your bed is the biggest confidence boost I've ever experienced. Being able to woo a girl with words and presence is so damn empowering. But what about when you hardly remember the sex because you were wasted? What about when you just want them to leave in the morning? What about when she wants more but you see her as nothing more than an object of pleasure?

I crave connection. I'm such a passionate person that people who aren't the same, or can't appreciate this, bore me. It's a trapped feeling. All winter break, while everyone else goes home, I'll be living in my apartment, studying for my MCAT by day, bartending** some nights, and trying to make some music. I just want someone to spend some time with and who I can enjoy hanging out with sober. I absolutely don't want a LTR and I won't stop gaming any time soon, but I do want some sort of connection. This lebanese girl was supposed to be that connection, but it fell through (or I screwed it up), and it bummed me out.

Also, I'm a very artistic minded guy. I am not a faggot hipster. But I am a huge music nerd and a movie buff. A girl with poor/generic tastes is a total turn off for me. Maybe my standards are too high.

All in all, I don't mean to sound like I'm complaining, because I'm too damn happy to be truly down. Even if I don't get that connection this winter, I'll continue on my merry way plowing through as many college girls as I can and I'll do it with a gleaming smile on my face.

**About the bartending... Game has many applications - The day after my 21st birthday, I went in for lunch and a beer and gamed this bartender so well that she brought out the owner to meet me, who I smoothly convinced to give me a job. With zero experience. I now bartend downtown at a really cool bar with a dozen hotties.

Quote: (12-02-2014 11:45 PM)keysersoze Wrote:  

I crave connection. I'm such a passionate person that people who aren't the same, or can't appreciate this, bore me. It's a trapped feeling. All winter break, while everyone else goes home, I'll be living in my apartment, studying for my MCAT by day, bartending** some nights, and trying to make some music. I just want someone to spend some time with and who I can enjoy hanging out with sober. I absolutely don't want a LTR and I won't stop gaming any time soon, but I do want some sort of connection. ..

You are in no trouble of becoming a psychopathic Player. The wide majority of men need Game and more Alpha state and not learning of the Beta-loving-comfort-building.

When you meet a LTR-worthy girl, you still have to Game her and fuck her. Then you might decide whether it is worth your while to have more of a connection.

I also ascribe to Rollo's view that monogamy should come naturally where you simply have no desire to fuck other girls and let your other plates end. In most beginning LTRs it is even better for the man to keep on fucking other girls. Some men are able to find girls who are into threesomes or let the man fuck other girls, while they remain monogamous (my LTR is quite similar to that or check out blogger Sploosh with his Kaitlyn). You are young and there is no hurry for you - especially in the current hook-up culture it might be a far stretch to find a good and attractive girl there, who does not want to continue sampling Alpha cock.

Quote: (12-03-2014 03:49 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

You are in no trouble of becoming a psychopathic Player. The wide majority of men need Game and more Alpha state and not learning of the Beta-loving-comfort-building.

When you meet a LTR-worthy girl, you still have to Game her and fuck her. Then you might decide whether it is worth your while to have more of a connection.

I also ascribe to Rollo's view that monogamy should come naturally where you simply have no desire to fuck other girls and let your other plates end. In most beginning LTRs it is even better for the man to keep on fucking other girls. Some men are able to find girls who are into threesomes or let the man fuck other girls, while they remain monogamous (my LTR is quite similar to that or check out blogger Sploosh with his Kaitlyn). You are young and there is no hurry for you - especially in the current hook-up culture it might be a far stretch to find a good and attractive girl there, who does not want to continue sampling Alpha cock.

It's strange, because in the beginning of the semester, with warm weather and tons of leads, I didn't give a damn about a connection. It was all about numbers and proving to myself that I could get it done. I had a very alpha mindset. As for the second semester, I've maybe had two new leads. Most old leads disappeared (I blew many of them off early on). I don't really approach anyone unless I'm drunk anymore. So the cold weather hits, I get infatuated with this girl, and my desire to game other girls dwindled. I think it's just a seasonal thing.

You're right about the beta behavior, even with potential LTR girls. However, this girl didn't go out and party at all, she's reserved and studious, so it was worth a slightly different approach. I'm still not looking for a serious LTR at all, just a friend (who happens to be hot and DTF), to be entirely honest.

Furthermore, I think a major issue stems from the fact that I'm incredibly jealous of the talent at other schools when I visit my friends. I'm in upper level biology classes, so as you can imagine, not much potential. It's a science/engineering based school, so many good looking girls opt to go elsewhere. Many others are just total party sluts and coke whores. Lots of commuters, too.

All in all, I can't complain. It's been a wonderful semester. As a young guy in game, I just got confused and sidetracked. Great learning experience, if nothing else.