rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My approach anxiety's back with a vengeance

I feel so disgusted with myself right now.

I was at the gym this afternoon doing my squat sets when I was asked by a woman how many I had left. I told her before resuming my rest and completing the last one.
Afterwards she was doing some very strange 'exercises' on the bench - lying on her back and doing some kind of inverted leg press.
Anyway, it was the perfect opportunity to open. Providence, Fate or God or whatever you want to call it dumped a chance in my lap. And what did I so?

I pussied out like a goddamn champion.

So many things I could have done, should have done.
And I had absolutely no excuse not to. But I still did.

The fear just overcame me. I couldn't walk towards her. I don't know why, I just couldn't. And it doesn't make any sense!

Was she some kind of supernatural being that could have snuffed out my existence with the twitch of a finger? No.
Was she a mind-reader who could have seen through my approach? No.
Was she surrounded by an entourage of other men actively discouraging any potentials? No.

She was just a woman - nothing more. And I was afraid.

The worst part is that the circumstances were absolutely ideal - I was on a testosterone high after not fapping for a week and I'd set a new personal best lifting a few days ago.

I feel like such a fraud, like a beta in alpha clothing. Sure, I can dress the part, look the part and read the material but put me in the field and I fold faster than Superman on laundry day.

I actually feel the same from something that happened today. I was waiting for the skytrain, standing on the dock, and 2 ladies (8.5s for sure, around 22 y.o.) come running after me asking me where the XXXXX station is (I was the only foreigner around, and they didn't ask a local), and I explained it to them, and at the same time, my train was arriving. I rushed "well gotta go, gotta miss me train" and went it. Their train was the dock just beside.

I feel bad about this one; I could have EASILY number-closed both of them, but I got a got a blackout and disappeared. The trains come every 5 minutes and I wasn't in a hurry so huge miss.

I expect this happens even to the best of us from time to time. I feel like this is an ongoing process for us at all times. Is it ever really "finished"?

"As wolves among sheep we have wandered"

Make approaching the top priority and it will be.

If there's a good opportunity hang up the phone, miss the train, get out of line, cut someone off mid conversation, stop mid set when lifting. Don't let little everyday nuisances get in the way.

The 3 second rule is probably the best there is as far as getting pussy.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems