rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Red Pill Thinking

Red Pill Thinking

Now since my introduction to game i've read a couple books :

Bang , Day Bang , 48 laws of power and The art of seduction ( Robert Greene )

However on this forum and in many others I see the words red pill being thrown around in situations that do not necessarily involve women and sometimes it's difficult of me to understand their context as I feel like my knowledge on red pill as a concept is still sprouting and so it is incomplete and flawed .

I feel like i've taken it , yet I don't not fully understand it .

Roosh's books ( the one's i've read ) have been invaluable to me in offering frames and strategies and phrases in order to improve's oneself as a man in the context of getting bangs . My approaches have improved , i'm feeling more confident , I'm making life changing decisions and sticking to them .

However on this forum , I sometimes see the word being used outside of the context of getting lays which leaves me to believe the word has numerous definitions .

Greenes books also offer insight and strategies and frames on how to view and navigate successfully in this world however there is never a clear definition on what red pill thinking and what taking the red pill actually means .

I'm looking for a book(s) I can buy or an internet resource(s) that offer a clear definition on the numerous aspects of red pill and red pill thinking .

I know they're are numerous red pill blogs but often they focus on the red pill lifestyle , and it's hard to find articles where a clear definition is given .

I'll compare it to dancing , where I feel like I know how to do certain advanced moves , but I haven't gotten the basics down yet . Which means eventually my entire dancing style will be limited , as i haven't mastered the basic moves that my style is built upon .

Red Pill Thinking

Quote: (11-29-2014 09:04 AM)Sensei Creation Wrote:  

However on this forum , I sometimes see the word being used outside of the context of getting lays which leaves me to believe the word has numerous definitions.

Wikipedia explains it pretty well:

Quote:Quote:

The red pill and its opposite, the blue pill, are popular culture symbols representing the choice between embracing the sometimes painful truth of reality (red pill) and the blissful ignorance of illusion (blue pill).

The terms, popularized in science fiction culture, are derived from the 1999 film The Matrix. In the movie, the main character Neo is offered the choice between a red pill and a blue pill. The blue pill would allow him to remain in the fabricated reality of the Matrix, therefore living the "ignorance of illusion", while the red pill would lead to his escape from the Matrix and into the real world, therefore living the "truth of reality" even though it is a harsher, more difficult life.

As Roissy might put it, "red pill thinking" is the prioritization of ugly truth over pretty lies.

Quote:Quote:

I'm looking for a book(s) I can buy or an internet resource(s) that offer a clear definition on the numerous aspects of red pill and red pill thinking .

I know they're are numerous red pill blogs but often they focus on the red pill lifestyle , and it's hard to find articles where a clear definition is given .

There's not much centered solely around "red pill thinking"; it's more of an adjective than a noun. It simply refers to any situation where the truth has been obscured or intentionally hidden.

There are plenty of books out there that showcase the truth or expose lies. Two of my favorites are The Red Queen: Sex and the Evolution of Human Nature by Matt Ridley and The Blank Slate: The Modern Denial of Human Nature by Steven Pinker. Both show how humans have an innate biological nature, which tends to be the starting point for many other "red pill" beliefs.

Red Pill Thinking

Thanks I'll check those suggestions out

Red Pill Thinking

The Rational Male by Rollo Tomassi. No more Mr Nice Guy.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin