rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Video examples and analyses of players with girls: a compilation

One of the most common, and most powerful, pieces of advice that are offered by Roosh and other seasoned veterans and teachers of Game is to watch videos of players seducing girls, whether fictional or real. Here on the forum, we have threads dedicated to pictures and videos of cute animals, pictures of players with girls, the infamous would-you-bang thread, among others that are essentially compilations serving different purposes.

I thought a nice Youtube channel, or monumental Youtube video, would be to compile videos of players effectively seducing women. However, I think this idea is better served as a thread on this forum. As a compilation of our collective efforts, we could amass a definitive series of videos of players in action.

My vision for this thread is to have one place where we can all come to before going out to the club, Starbucks, lounge, supermarket, or whenever we're specifically going to spit some Game. Players need inspiration sometimes. We all know we can watch Seinfeld, or Curb, or Californication before we go out. If you've followed that advice, though, often you'll see that you can get one minute or even less of Game gold in a 30 minute episode. Let’s dig deeper and actually find short clips that would be useful and post them here. We should favor clips where the girl somehow displays her desire of the D as a direct consequence of the actions taken by the Player.

If you don't have a video but have something valuable to share about a posted video and why it was effective, do share your views as well. A concise yet precise deconstruction of why it worked is definitely welcome. If you disagree with the effectiveness of a player's techniques, share those views too.

I'll get started with three examples:

1. Hank Moody seduces a teacher, has bloody sex

Here we have Hank Moody, of Californication, portrayed by Dave Duchovny. For my money, the best and most consistent example of a casanova in recent years. Though I have problems with the show being overly depressing and unrealistic, Hank's persona is a good one to aspire to. My favorite part of the clip is the end. If you eat ass, what's a little blood on your dick, playa?

The guy who uploaded that video also has another Moody clip which is good. His captions are better than anything I could say about it.

_______

2. Blonde reporter nearly rapes Kevin Hart on live television

Next is a vid I took a liking to, because Kevin Hart has a lot of things against him. Say what you want about him being corny or a one-trick pony, but dude's a very successful comedian and is living about as good a life as you can. And he's only 5'4".

Not many guys can replicate his style and get away with it, and of course he has fame on his side. But in spite of being short, check out how the blonde reporter feels him up at the end. "She gonna learn to-DAY." What's the lesson, other than being funny and clownish, here...?

LIFT. LIFT SOME MORE. GO LIFT RIGHT NOW. In another interview Hart admits to working out 5-6 days a week. I think it's weak game to ever admit that... today's disney princesses don't care to see everything their princes had to do to get to where they are. But the lesson is, bitches are thirsty for some muscle. Go get some.

_______

3. The Master of Banter, Larry David buys a bra

Finally, I had to create a Youtube channel just for this shit. Curb is lightyears above Seinfeld in terms of serviceable Game examples because in Curb, the scenes are improvised. This means this is Larry David going off the top of his head, a position we are in every single time we (verbally) open a lady. Most guys have trouble with the ramble in the beginning of their game journey, as do I. Larry is also a prime example of an introvert who has seriously worked his way out of his shell, and is a persona many of the introverts on this forum (as the Myers-Briggs thread shows, there are plenty of us) could easily adopt and tweak.

The biggest lesson I get from here is that LD strives to make every conversation non-linear. He also gives off a breezy I-don't-give-a-fuck attitude. He'll give his opinions, consequences be damned. But at the core, he's trying to interject some humor into the banality of everyday life, by coming up with ridiculous shit. Lesson here...

DON'T BE LINEAR. Be an angular motherfucker. To a degree though... there's no shame in answering questions straight. The slippery eel act tires fast. But make up extraordinary scenarios and pull the girl into your world. Some shit will hit and some shit will miss, but eventually you'll hit more as you calibrate with more practice. I like Larry's deadpan delivery, because I find it's something that takes lower energy. The less clownish, the better for me.

_______

Take what you will from these videos. It's a total coincidence all three clips feature old-ass broads... my apologies. But hopefully we can come up with examples of different styles. Perhaps you're closer to an effective model than you think.

Damn Kamikaze you must be doing something right.... 6 post and 5+ rep points

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

that was for his thread about eating girls' assholes. I am too disgusted by the idea to really test it out, but I get how it could work.

Quote: (11-25-2014 11:55 PM)eradicator Wrote:  

that was for his thread about eating girls' assholes. I am too disgusted by the idea to really test it out, but I get how it could work.
Dont knock it till you try it!!

Also let a girl do it to you while another girl is blowing you..."King shit"

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

I think this should be an ROK post, very good thread.

You buncha lazy motherfuckers. I know this is a good thread idea, so I'm keeping it alive. Here are three more vids, all featuring Kassem G.

Who's Kassem G, you say? Kassem is a hipster dude of YouTube fame who interviews people on Venice Beach on random topics. His "California On" series consists of compilations of these interviews. He's a unique 'subject to study,' because there aren't many guys whose progress you could monitor in the art of talking to bitches over such a long time frame, and witness a marked improvement. He started five years ago in 2009, and as you'll see, Kassem improves his skillz over the years, with a few easy changes.

When it comes to getting girls' attention in this environment, he has several advantages going for him: he's feeding attention whores their catnip with his camera and small youtube fame; he's tall and somewhat good-looking (no homo), albeit dorky, which makes him disarming; and his interviewees are often under the influence of some happy substance(s). His early videos are interesting mostly because of the characters on Venice Beach, but later on his own polish increased the entertainment value of his vids.

1. Kassem G interviews an 18yo stoner

This video features him interviewing a sweet 18 year old stoner girl. Within a goddamn minute of admitting she has a boyfriend, she also admits Kassem could probably bang her. She's not exactly a model, but especially after listening to her, WB happily.

2. Kassem G interviews a pretty hot girl and her plain friend

Nothing earth shattering here, but notice how Kassem does not neglect the less fortunate friend. You can tell he makes a conscious effort to include her, in spite of him wanting to grope stripey broad. And it works... stripey eye-fucks the hell out of him.

3. Kassem G interviews some high school girls (early video)

Contrast the two previous videos with an old 2010 video of him interviewing some high school girls:

You could tell a difference from the previous vids to this one. Although this early video certainly isn't bad, in the later vids, he's more deadpan, doesn't get easily rattled, tries less hard, keeps his voice low, and doesn't laugh at his own jokes, or rarely other girls'. Laughing unnecessarily and changing pitch due to nervousness are common mistakes. A calm demeanor is half the battle. You can tell it has worked for Kassem; as years went on, more girls warmed up to him thanks to his increasing comfort level.

If you watch early videos of successful comedians, you'll notice a similar pattern. Although the jokes themselves certainly improve, in some cases it's the delivery that makes them stand out. Look up early Chappelle for a good example.

Anyway, early on, Kassem certainly wasn't bad, but you could tell he was a dorky awkward dude trying to be funny, far from a natural. He found a niche to get in his rounds talking to girls, and put in the time. It looks like he's slowly getting into acting, so I'd say it has worked out for him.

[Image: 47081469.jpg]

A short one from the aptly named Alpha House available via Amazon Instant Video.

A couple of things to note: the strong and direct eye contact and the tonality and pace of the speech (deep, low tonality with a slow pace). The character in the scene is known for his sexual appetite and here he manages to sexualize an otherwise innocuous conversational thread by holding strong, hungry-like-the-wolf eye contact.

Alright, time for some Russell Brand up in the bitch. One of the more famous Casanovas of our time:

Quote: (12-02-2014 03:45 PM)Advent Persona Wrote:  

Alright, time for some Russell Brand up in the bitch. One of the more famous Casanovas of our time:

Yeah Russell Brand should have been the first video

Kassem G can sure hold a straight face

Quote: (12-02-2014 12:17 PM)Sudden Wrote:  

A short one from the aptly named Alpha House available via Amazon Instant Video.

A couple of things to note: the strong and direct eye contact and the tonality and pace of the speech (deep, low tonality with a slow pace). The character in the scene is known for his sexual appetite and here he manages to sexualize an otherwise innocuous conversational thread by holding strong, hungry-like-the-wolf eye contact.

One of the funniest, most natural guys I know will do this double-entendre thing with almost everybody. It's both hilarious and/or sexualizing. In the clip you posted he innocuously alluded to her being extremely horny without ever crossing a line. It's the toeing of that line that creates tension.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qm61svN4U5g

Alright, time for some Russell Brand

Damn. I didn't know about Brand until just now. Dude goes in for the kill as soon as he knows he's in.

Russell Brand is awesome, but that cerebral palsy girl clip is kind of disturbing.

I like Craig Ferguson, guy can yuk it up with the best of them.

Edit- dang, didnt realize that this guy is like a PUA role model, some guy put together a greatest hits series called "Flirting Master Class"
Here are links, wont embed a bunch of videos cuz slow loading:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7Q02IKry6Q
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMrC3UqfCqw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbZ8fqQI6u8

Craig actually is like over a decade sober, all through AA... Wonder if that guy just sits in meetings, commanding the room with jokes... Uses it for practice in social situations? Ha ha ha

Props to Soberane.

Delete

From the Seinfeld Game thread. Props to Bizet and Sonsowey.

Credit to Laurifer. A masterpiece.

Old but gold.

Here's a video of a dude with cerebral palsy.

Why is he in this thread? For one, because the vid is funny, but 2, because he also has a 'girlfriend.' I'm not posting here to debate whether the dude is getting it wet, the merits of fame game, her pedestrian looks and BMI, etc etc.

This dude has game, period.

^ Of course the fat chick knows every cheese to exist and has a strong opinion.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems