rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When a Girl Recommends You to One or More of Her Friends ...

... or pushes you towards them to some degree, does this ALWAYS mean she is not interested in you herself? Are there common circumstances where she wants you but ... you know, for some strange reason, she wants to steer you away from her and towards someone else (presumably someone she cares about). My operating assumption has always been that women are selfish and acts like these are always to be taken as a bad sign.

Let's say I'm designing a dating site and I want to quantify the level of attraction between man and woman. Attraction levels are calculated (among other things) from the actions people made towards one another on the app. There are negative points and positive points. So, a woman sees a man's profile, shares the profile with her friends to look at and probably engage with as well, how would you make of that action? Will you bring the attraction level of the woman to the that particular man down or up by virtue of the sharing action?

Yea, I'm in the early stages of building a red pill dating app from the ground up. The mathematics of it all is quite interesting. I'll pop up with questions here once in a while to ask for insights. I hope you guys don't mind.

Thanks.

This doesn't work...
Red Pill Dating App would be something like one of those sex sites, like Adult Friend Finder, that assumes everyone just wants to fuck and has no mysterious intention - and we know those sites don't work for men. Online game/apps empower women and disempower alpha men because it's hard to be bold with keystrokes, touch swipes, and mouse clicks. Women have an anti-slut defense so they won't be joining this site in large numbers. You mostly have trash and bots on those hook up sites. Think about how many other dating websites there are. The girls who put "casual sex" as an opportunity are either fugly or attention whores.

And philosophically, this is also an issue... If a girl is "Red Pill" -- what does that even mean? Does that mean she's a feminine traditionalist that respects men? Then she's not whoring herself on a dating site... She's already married to her high school sweethart because she's quite a catch. Note: if a girl is on a dating site, there's something wrong with her. Maybe she's hot and bangable, or not, but her personality needs work if she needs a computer to set up dates. So this is not desirable anyway.

There is no mathematics to picking up women. Pickup is an art, not a science...

As far as the situation you describe,
That only happens when you're playing Mr. Nice Guy. Beta Nice Guy is set up on dates and this is the only way he gets laid... He doesn't go to bars, he doesn't walk up to girls on the street and ask them out, ect...
Think like "How I Met Your Mother"... when you're a nice guy whining about being single, that's when you get set up by "female friends".

Quote: (11-25-2014 01:11 PM)Miquel Cons Wrote:  

... or pushes you towards them to some degree, does this ALWAYS mean she is not interested in you herself? Are there common circumstances where she wants you but ... you know, for some strange reason, she wants to steer you away from her and towards someone else (presumably someone she cares about). My operating assumption has always been that women are selfish and acts like these are always to be taken as a bad sign.

Let's say I'm designing a dating site and I want to quantify the level of attraction between man and woman. Attraction levels are calculated (among other things) from the actions people made towards one another on the app. There are negative points and positive points. So, a woman sees a man's profile, shares the profile with her friends to look at and probably engage with as well, how would you make of that action? Will you bring the attraction level of the woman to the that particular man down or up by virtue of the sharing action?

Yea, I'm in the early stages of building a red pill dating app from the ground up. The mathematics of it all is quite interesting. I'll pop up with questions here once in a while to ask for insights. I hope you guys don't mind.

Thanks.

Right of the bat, you have a nice guy vibe if she is doing that.

Girls in my experience are not that nice, what do the friends look like?

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Thank you for taking the time to write down a reply lycosidae, much appreciated man.

As for the red pill dating app, the term is an over-simplification because I don't really want to discuss that yet. Let's just say it's red pill under-the-hood but the chrome on top is pretty blue-pill. It's a matter of how you design it. I'm a veteran of several successful tech start ups who happen to be red pill (rare in my world) and it's a 4 billion dollar industry in need of some serious disruption (a la uber) so i'll take my shot. [Image: wink.gif]

As for my question, it's something simple. I just want to solicit for insights to get a gauge of what others think about it.

@rudebwoy, the question is general, it's not about any girl in particular. one scenario i can think of is when the relative smv of the man is so obviously higher than the woman, she might realize that and she may opt to introduce the man to her prettier friends instead to acquire at least some social circle brownie points with them. but then again, for the typical entitled western woman, this smv differential threshold is set so unrealistically high that for any girl who is an objective 7, this smv differential threshold may not even exist at all.

I had a girl recommend me to her friend AFTER banging her, turns out I also banged her friend after and kept both in my rotation. It means nothing.

How can you build an application if you clearly do not understand the game?

Chick is begging you off because she doesn't want to fuck you. Since you're out of the running give her advice on how to sell you

He's rich
He has a ten inch dick and can fuck all night
He even fucked my ass

Say it with a shit eating grin

WIA

^ Replies like this one, from a senior member at that, really turns me off from participating here. I found this forum shortly after finding Roissy around mid 2009 and have been lurking here since then. Tremendous value, lots of great insights, and tons of really great mature guys here. Unfortunately, the braggadocio can be appalling sometimes. And my patience for that is really low.

I wasn't asking for game advice good sir. I was writing math for an algorithm the other day and that question made me think about the actual value of "girls recommending you" to friends in the context of such action's effects on attraction. The immediate afterthought was that it has a negative effect on attraction, but I was wondering if there are cases where it can be seen as a positive. I wanted to discover use cases that I might be missing so I posted it here. My intentions were clearly stated, if you bothered to understand what I wrote. Anyway, I have resolved the math on that one and I'm on to other parts.

By the way, that woman from the Tinder sexual-harassment news from a while back came out again with a brand new dating app. It's called Bumble. Check that one out. They have released the details already. You'll have a field day dissing that one.

Anyone interested in discussing how to build a dating app that will incorporate red pill ideas that makes sense in today's sexual market place, hit me up in private (PM). I''d rather go back to reading than deal with stuff like that ^above .

Oh your patience is very low?

[Image: troll.gif]

Ha ha. You are such a valuable member of this community man. My hats off to you. I'm sure this forum is richer because of you, your comments and your troll detection skills.
Back to work for me. *shrugs*

Hmm. I thought West Indian Archie's rhetorical question was valid.
< How can you build an application if you clearly do not understand the game? >
If you don't race cars, how can you design a quality one?

In fact, if you bothered to read the rest of his post, he gave you the answer. In his own roundabout way of course.
Not meaning to diss you but your reaction seems....

Hey Frank, yeah, perhaps I was. It's a personality thing.

I love this place and there are a lot of great people here, but to get to them you have to be able to tolerate a lot of BS posts, replies, comments and loads of rather irritating 'my-dick-is-bigger-than-yours' posturing. That's generally true for the entire manosphere as a whole I guess, but for this forum in particular, dissing on newbies assuming that they are some clueless beta is rather commonplace. Does Roosh speak like this? does Rollo? does Krauser? No they don't. Respected figures in this space never speak like that.

The gist of my questions was, are there cases where that particular action can be deemed as a positive? I already stated in the first post that the operating assumption is that it is a negative. WIA's answer is pure bravado treating the post as a post from a newbie beta seeking basic game advice -- no value whatsoever, just another opportunity for him to showcase his game. We all should expect more from a senior member.

I build and market web apps, an insider in the tech world for at least a decade. I know a lot of high-profile people in the industry that can churn out apps left and right and get funding for them but I don't know a single one who is red pill and smp-aware enough to be able to pull off something that might hit the mark in the dating space. I came from a completely different vertical, but I see an opportunity in the dating vertical and so I worked-out a design based on what I personally know about the smp. Doing actual coding for it right now and as I said in the very first post, my intention is to pop a few questions here in the forum every now and then when I am thinking about the implementation of some details (that needs to be translated into rules and code) and gather insights.

That's the context I was coming from. I gave clear indications of this in my first 2 posts, but of course, people not interested in conversation and only interested in posturing will miss that and "assume" their default behavior when replying.

"Will you bring the attraction level of the woman to the that particular man down or up by virtue of the sharing action?"

If you understood game, you would immediately understand how to rank the action of sharing a picture, and come up with a much better example of woman's online behavior.

So if you can't ask a proper question about how to "internet-ize" dating, why would I think you have any inkling about game?

Clearly you don't, as evidenced by your dumb questions and defensive reactions.

Toughen up butter cup, this ain't So Suave or RSDNation

WIA

WIA, all i'm saying is that your answer wasn't helpful and offered no value nor any additional insights
this is the newbie forum. you are a senior member. act like one. you'll get more respect

Quote: (11-25-2014 01:11 PM)Miquel Cons Wrote:  

... or pushes you towards them to some degree, does this ALWAYS mean she is not interested in you herself?

Yes.

Quote:Miquel Cons Wrote:

you are a senior member. act like one. you'll get more respect

You need to stop. Now.

Quote: (11-15-2014 08:53 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
But guys, the fight itself isn't the focus here. How the whole thing was instigated by 1 girl is the big deal.

^ another internet tough guy

my personality won't fit in this forum. i suspected as much, just tested the waters.
done with posting. back to just reading ...