rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dry Fit/Fast Tank Tops for hot travel?

I aint coming to South America again without like 4 dri fit tank tops. I sweat alot soo this is def what I need.

Anyone know some good brands and where I can get this type of clothing?

most of my dri fit stuff is nike and under armour

ha i just bought 6 dri fits for my team earlier today. They were grey nike dri fits.

They work great and look great too. If you want an even better looking one go for the fitted pro combat nike dri fits sleeveless, 40 dollars per shirt but you will look like a million dollars and really cool

my stuffs the same, nike and under armour, you can find a bit cheaper but in the end I wanna know the shirts going to do it's job and i know with these brands they will. Plus with nike and under armour outlets everywhere now they're freakin cheap anyway might as well go with them.

Nike is good as mentioned

on the topic of comfortable wear in hot climes...bring all the linen you got for the evenings. I find even cotton too hot for SA/SEA

I am slowly building up my collection of:

http://www.icebreaker.com/site/index.html

This stuff is definitely the highest quality clothing I have ever owned. Everytime I order, I wince at the price. I have never been disappointed and it works as advertised. I have worn shirts to work > gym > hang out to dry > work > gym > etc and the only scent was my deodorant