rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Stupid lies girls have told you.

I banged a 31 year old woman that I met through a mutual friend. Some text game a few drinks and I got the bang. Pussy was so tight it was a mission to penetrate her. After the bang she told me she had not had sex in 6 years! Yeah right, with the way she drinks.

Who lies more men or women? I dont know but I think women are worse liars. Any ridiculous lies girls have told you?

Don't debate me.

"I've never done something like this before"
- pretty much every girl I have ever had a same-night lay with.
Yeah, okay bitch

Grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference

"I love you."

Words to the effect of "I haven't slept with anyone for 3 years, and I haven't cheated on my boyfriend who I've been in a sexless relationship with for a large proportion of that time". Said "I'm not a cheating person" minutes before I was screwing her like a whore.

[Image: rsz_jimmycomeon.jpg]

You'd have said it too, especially if you saw her. Real piece of work. Later contradicted her initial statement. Man, do I ever pick em!

"As wolves among sheep we have wandered"

I have a boyfriend.

I'm not easy.

I hate assholes.

Were not sleeping tonight.

I Dont put out tillthe tenth date.

I'm a virgin.

I'm a feminist.

I'm a nerd.

I'm sorry.

You can trust me.

Were just friends

95% of whatever comes out of her mouth.

Whatever number of sex partners she admits to is an automatic lie. The number should at least be doubled, since so many of then "don't count" for various exceptions in the land of chick math.

Chris Rock said it best:

A man lie: "I was out with the guys."
A woman lie: "It's your baby."

I can't have an orgasm
1 minute later
[Image: orgasm-face.jpg]

Quote: (11-23-2014 02:31 PM)hardman Wrote:  

"I love you."

[Image: agree.gif]

Her:"I can't go to the game this weekend like we planned"
Me: Why?
Her: " There's a friend of the family who is critical care. They are going to die before the weekend most likely and the funeral is going to be on Saturday ( game day)"
Me thinking : So, you have to go to the funeral of someone who hasn't died yet....
After the weekend, her profile facebook picture was her posing with friends at the game.

[Image: laugh4.gif]

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

"I've got a boyfriend...."

"Bitch stop lyin!"

Both genders tell stupid lies.
Its quite easy to spot for a person with above average intelligence level.

I lie all the time as well to girls.
I've lied about my job, my nationality, my height.

I'm a virgin

Says the hot 29-year-old cutie with her pants off in my bed.

Super tight though, like the incident described by the OP.

From my perspective, a stupid lie is a lack of respect/interest.

A girl who is interested in you, will probably try to find a good lie to convince you. Unless she is really STUPID!

When I'm with a girl that I'm not too into her, and not invested (or willing to invest into her, I do shitty/stupid lies.

Quote: (11-23-2014 02:37 PM)Sharkie Wrote:  

Were not sleeping tonight.

If she says this.. You have sex till both of yall are dehydrated and she passes out? [Image: biggrin.gif]

I am the cock carousel

This thread is like my dating life is flashing before my eyes. Also, how have y'all not posted this one...

"My phone died"

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Just check if her lips are moving.

"I have headache".

I also had a girl pull the "we're not having sex tonight" when coming in my room. Fast forward 5 minutes, she almost gets orgasm from pussy-licking, I put in raw, fuck her for a few seconds, put it out, and tell her, "I'm not a man like that. We're not having sex tonight". I let her convince me to fuck her during at least 30 seconds before putting it back in and finishing the job.

"We don't need a condom, I don't do this often"

a week later

Dated a stripper who told me she can't get pregnant because scar issue around her uterus from a botched appendix removal when se was young that doesn't allow it to hold a child to term. For 6 months she hid from me that she actually takes birth control and her organs are fine... I have some good ones.

Some women are absolutely fucked.

My last chick told me that she did a couple of semesters of college but didn't finish. Her father passed away her senior year of high school, so I figured she couldn't continue for financial reasons and never really gave it a second thought. Fast forward a few months and she's talking to someone at a BBQ and I overheard her say that she actually failed out of college. I never called her on it but just filed it in the memory bank for reasons to dump her eventually.

First time I banged my current chick she tells me "Be easy on me, I haven't had an orgasm in a really long time." About a month ago, after we missed our weekly bang session, right before I put it in she tells me the same thing. We had last seen each other maybe 11 days beforehand. She struck me as such an innocent slightly nerdy girl too. But to be fair, we're talking about filming our bedroom action and I told her I've never done that before when I've actually made movies with two other chicks.

"I think I'm pregnant"

'i never do this' -SNL who i banged raw and begged me to cum in her only a couple hours before.

Biz even made a song about this one

"Oh He's just a friend"

I never do this

It's been six months since I had sex.

I've been sick all week.

I just saw your text

My phone died

Quote: (11-26-2014 10:06 AM)Dantes Wrote:  

I just saw your text

^ thats a classic right there, especially nowadays when girl's phones are glued to their right eye.