rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Alpha/Beta Country heads- Ex state heads

Would be cool to make a list of this.

Alphas:
Putin- Very alpha
Erdogan- Very alpha
Berlusconi- Alpha
Obama- Borderline alpha
Margaret Thatcher- Fuckin alpha
Suleiman The magnificent
Mustafa Kemal Ataturk
Saddam Hussein
Moammer Gadhafi

Betas:
Kim Jong Un
Arseniy Yatsenyuk
Jose mujica
Mark Rutte
Sarkozy( No matter how alpha he tries to be, his wife left him for another man at the height of his career
Mahatma Gandhi
Napoleon Bonaparte ( he seems beta to me for some reason lol)
Hitler (He seems to have beta tendencies)

Please do make contributions.

Edit: I intended to post this topic in the "game" section, would be glad if it gets carried there.

Obama = Alpha, and Napolean = Beta???

Fail.

Also, Berlusconi is a pimp. Not as powerful as Putin, but has more fun. In Italia he has state power, media/economic power, and alternative power through the Mafia. Out of all those people, I would choose to be Berlusconi. Being the multi billionaire Mafiosi King of Italy would be a sweet gig.

And Erdogan is an ethnic/religious troll and ugly dude.

"Me llaman el desaparecido
Que cuando llega ya se ha ido
Volando vengo, volando voy
Deprisa deprisa a rumbo perdido"

Angela Merkel, the alpha (fe)male of EU

Who was Gaddafi alpha? He died in a hole and was sodomized after his death? There are no statues of him around Libya. He was a two-bit dictator, who had a hot nurse.

And you have a historical alpha list without Churchill?

Quote: (11-23-2014 10:02 AM)Kissinger2014 Wrote:  

Who was Gaddafi alpha? He died in a hole and was sodomized after his death? There are no statues of him around Libya. He was a two-bit dictator, who had a hot nurse.

He was alpha because he did not run away when he had a chance to.
He stayed, and tried to hold onto power until the end.
+ He has all the physical traits of an alpha male, tall and strong body language etc.

Putin is alpha. Erdogan is too.All the North Korean leaders are too really.

Quote: (11-23-2014 10:02 AM)Kissinger2014 Wrote:  

until americans brought freedom and democracy to Libya,
it was actually pretty safe country.
but I'm not gonna start contradicting CNN and Fox News..

anyway here are Gaddafis bodyguards,
if that's not alpha, I don't know what is.

[Image: 0,,1536193_1,00.jpg]

King Mswati of Swaziland. Alpha. Chooses a new virgin bride every year.

Don't debate me.

Theodore Roosevelt = Alpha
[Image: 8994943423dcf3ee5ea0314944ea5b73.jpg]

Andrew Jackson = Alpha
[Image: AndrewJacksonBadass-95109.jpg]

Frederick the Great = Alpha
[Image: Friedrich_Zweite_Alt.jpg]

Otto Von Bismark = Alpha
[Image: Friendship-Facebook-status-19594.jpg]

The 3 unifiers of Japan. (Oda Nobunaga, Toyomoti Hideyoshi, and Tokygawa Ieyasu)
[Image: unifiers_of_japan_by_seimon_hironobu-d45tzas.jpg]

Quote: (11-23-2014 06:40 AM)CimbomluBkk Wrote:  

Alphas:
Putin- Very alpha
Erdogan- Very alpha
Berlusconi- Alpha
Obama- Borderline alpha
Suleiman The magnificent
Mustafa Kemal Ataturk
Saddam Hussein
Moammer Gadhafi

Betas:
Kim Jong Un
Arseniy Yatsenyuk
Jose mujica
Mark Rutte
Sarkozy( No matter how alpha he tries to be, his wife left him for another man at the height of his career
Mahatma Gandhi

Edit: I intended to post this topic in the "game" section, would be glad if it gets carried there.

I dare you to write your definition of alpha and beta and then explain why these people qualify for those titles.

King Henry VIII. Alpha. Abundance mentality.
Julius Caesar and Mark Anthony. Beta. Oneitis for plain Jane Cleopatra.
Rasputin. Alpha. Fucked the Russian queen.
Prince Charles. Beta. Oneitis for Camilla.
King Edward. Beta of the century. Left throne for an American divorcee.

Don't debate me.

How is Kim Jong Un beta? He can do whatever the hell he wants in North Korea, in his pleasure palace

And I would add FDR to the alpha list. Even in his wheelchair, he still pulled his fair share.
Also, JFK, LBJ, and Clinton. Actually historical records that are being released show that these presidents have had numerous affairs with celebrities and models. When you're one of the most powerful men in the world, you bet your ass you're going to leverage that.

To be honest, I think all leaders have the same basic instinct for politicking and social intelligence. There's no way you can make it to the top of the world stage without some natural alpha-ness.

Quote: (11-23-2014 04:24 PM)edtf Wrote:  

How is Kim Jong Un beta? He can do whatever the hell he wants in North Korea, in his pleasure palace

He has 0 charisma

Torturing your people doesn't make you alpha.

Quote: (11-23-2014 02:36 PM)turkishcandy Wrote:  

Quote: (11-23-2014 06:40 AM)CimbomluBkk Wrote:  

Alphas:
Putin- Very alpha
Erdogan- Very alpha
Berlusconi- Alpha
Obama- Borderline alpha
Suleiman The magnificent
Mustafa Kemal Ataturk
Saddam Hussein
Moammer Gadhafi

Betas:
Kim Jong Un
Arseniy Yatsenyuk
Jose mujica
Mark Rutte
Mahatma Gandhi

I dare you to write your definition of alpha and beta and then explain why these people qualify for those titles.

For me being alpha is having an assertive personality, that comes with natural charisma. Whenever you enter the room your presence is felt, people follow your lead. Alphas have a much easier time maintaining authority.

In the present day Erdogan is a very good example. Millions of people are mesmerized by his speeches, he has natural charisma. Same goes for Putin.

Let me give you example of a beta, since you're Turkish. Main opposition leader Kemal Kilicdaroglu is the perfect definition of a beta male, he can't even maintain authority over his own MP'S, the party has become a circus.

Quote: (11-23-2014 02:05 PM)Pride male Wrote:  

King Mswati of Swaziland. Alpha. Chooses a new virgin bride every year.

Since when is p4p alpha

Ghengis Khan- organized the Mongols into one of the most feared groups in history.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

In some ways, Obama is beta. He cares way too much about being liked, and about what people think of him. It would be more alpha in a way to plow ahead and not give a fuck about what the American people, or anyone for that matter, say. And, he would almost certainly get more done in the long run.

In other ways, he is alpha. When he speaks, he captures the attention of the room, even people with difficulties maintaining focus seem to stop what they're doing and listen.

Most likely he's a slight alpha in public with beta tendencies, an alpha in his personal life, and a beta at home with Michelle.

So you equate alphaness with confidence, charisma and, uhm, aura? One of us got it all wrong. This is too abstract of a definition for me. I believe alphaness is about:
1) A red-pill, rational, pragmatic mindset
2) Being, looking, thinking, acting, walking and talking masculine
3) Achieving things, your victories, where you are in your life, your success in terms of money and pussy
4) Improving yourself in every way you can, especially physically and mentally. Being dedicated to self-improvement while having an intellectual and educated brain
5) How you handle people around you, how much you influence and impress them
6) How you hande problems, keeping your shit together under pressure, not giving in to your emotions
7) A never-ending pursuit of both higher quality and quantity of pussies (let's call this a modern-day alpha criteria)
8) Having some principles and some red lines and being a man of your word. Call me naive but a man is not a man in my eyes if he is an asshole without backbone, no matter how many of the things above he possesses.

A self-made man tends to be an alpha. Alpha literally means the leader of the pack and to be an achiever in society you need to have either insane amount of luck or the qualities I've counted above. Some alphas in my opinion that are still alive today:

Putin
Leonardo Dicaprio
Bilzerian (even if he inherited the money)
Roosh
And many other non-celebrities

If I start giving fictional examples, it will never end because any character can be depicted as alpha in a 100-minutes movie. You will say James Bond or something like that but almost all of them have oneitis issues. Plus talking about fiction should be left out of a serious alphaness discussion.

About the dead ones, you can think of many emperors, kings and commanders but all they had to do to be the leader of people was to be born (that goes for all nobles). Plus you only hear about their victories, you can't possibly know the true lifestyle of a king of the past as well as you know about today's celebrities. The only people in the distant pass that you can truly count on being alpha are warriors and maybe some politicians of 20th century. Stalin? Churchill? Hitler? Castro? MacArthur? Ataturk? Good candidates. Extraordinary leaders. But alphas? Debatable.

To me being alpha is like a vision, you can only hope getting closer and closer to it. It's not a milestone, it's a compass. It should be the goal of every man's life to be an alpha. The word shouldn't be thrown around casually.

Even if we are going to throw it around, calling Obama alpha and Napoleon beta? You should take a good look at your criterias.

About Erdogan, as much as I don't like his policies, I'm a rational man and I have to give it to him, he is an extraordinary leader, ambitious, macho, authoritarian and smart (borderlining sneaky). He has charisma and great speech skills and he is a political genius. But that makes him a great politician, not an alpha. He lacks the lifestyle. I don't think any man who opposes sex outside of wedlock can be alpha. Even the sultans had harrem despite being Muslim leaders.

About Ataturk, if I understand where you are coming from correctly, you should also do some research on Ismet Inonu and Kenan Evren. You will find similarly exciting alpha traits.

I'd also probably say Benito Mussolini was an Alpha too, right? As far as I remember he also had a mistress named Clara.
Also King Christian IV of Denmark, he was the strongest and most fearful king in Scandinavia and he also had a good love life as well as great commemoration to his name.

I would argue every head of state is going to be alpha. From the sidelines we can say "ooh Obama is beta because he crossed his legs when sitting next to Putin" but I highly doubt Obama is feels like Putin has the power in their relationship, or vice versa. You don't get to the top of a country by being a little beta bitch boy. You've got to have charisma, smarts, speaking ability, confident body posture, presentable face, likable, etc---all alpha traits.

Founding Member of TEAM DOUBLE WRAPPED CONDOMS

Slightly off topic. What about Tesla, Isaac Newton, the Pope and Da Vinci? Virgins but highly intelligent. Are they the alpha and the omega?

Don't debate me.

Quote: (11-23-2014 07:55 PM)turkishcandy Wrote:  

About Erdogan, as much as I don't like his policies, I'm a rational man and I have to give it to him, he is an extraordinary leader, ambitious, macho, authoritarian and smart (borderlining sneaky). He has charisma and great speech skills and he is a political genius. But that makes him a great politician, not an alpha. He lacks the lifestyle. I don't think any man who opposes sex outside of wedlock can be alpha. Even the sultans had harrem despite being Muslim leaders.

About Ataturk, if I understand where you are coming from correctly, you should also do some research on Ismet Inonu and Kenan Evren. You will find similarly exciting alpha traits.

So you think being alpha is all about getting laid? If Erdogan happened to be born into a more liberal family he would be swimming in pussy. I think he is like the definition of alpha, but because he is religious he can't utilize some of the traits to the fullest extent. Napoleon is a beta because he jumped off the ship in the middle of the war, it was a smart move, but not an alpha move. Saddam and Gadhafi are alphas because they fought until the end. Both of them had a chance to go into exile, heck Saddam was given like a week to go to Jordan.

I wouldn't consider Pepe Mujica beta. He lives life on his own terms, is anti-consumerist and pragmatist as hell, and doesn't care about what anyone else thinks.

Like Mandela, he was an armed rebel against his country's oppressive regime before being imprisoned for years, much of the time in solitary confinement. Being isolated and apart from society for that long is going to have a massive influence on a man's psyche. The search for a deeper purpose and a Zen-like existence become paramount by necessity, since there is nothing to entertain or distract you.

This speech encapsulates his essence.

I recommend listening to it in the original Spanish. From 6:10 to 10:00 or so is a fantastic takedown of modern Western workaholic consumerist culture.

A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance.

A true friend is the most precious of all possessions and the one we take the least thought about acquiring.

This thread:

[Image: ttdYv21.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter