rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Openers of Violence

Openers of Violence

"Violence" may be a bit of hyperbole but I couldnt come up with a better word.
Saturday night I was at the bar ordering some shots for my buddy and I as we were celebrating his last few nights in the city. While waiting these two girls were standing behind me when I said,"yall need to watch out, I got sharp elbows and they are right by your face." (Im tall as hell)
They said something like "oh really" and positioned themselves to my side (I was facing the bar) with positive body language and proceeded to try to interact with some small talk--I was tryin to turn up and wasn't tryin to hear them at the moment so I blew them off. When I had pretty much shut down the conversation they just lingered there--if you reverse the roles they were standing there looking at me like some fucking creeps lmao--before I told them to be safe and they walked off.

The reason I bring this up is because when I think back on it this isnt the first time an "act of violence" or talk of such has created a favorable reaction from a girl. I know I've said the elbows line multiple times before out of genuine worry of these girls catching an elbow to the dome. Their reaction is a typically a square up and then some comment that seems to open themselves up for continued conversation.
I just wondering if anyone else has experienced this or something similar when telling a girl "to avoid doing something around you for their own well being."

edit: these girls are 18-24 aged college girls. the saturday night girls were definitely graduates. Ive only used this at nigth at bars on white girls that are blondes and brunettes--maybe that shit has something to do with it?

Attraction and passion are non-negotiable

Openers of Violence

Women strongly prefer tall guys. It might not matter what you say lol. I imagine your demeanor and facial expression show you are not seriously thinking of deliberately hitting them.

Openers of Violence

Quote: (11-20-2014 03:49 PM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

Women strongly prefer tall guys. It might not matter what you say lol.

This. Lol at you thinking you've "cracked the code".

Openers of Violence

It has to do with the playful challenge you throw at them rather than the potential violence waiting to happen. i doubt that these girls get wet thinking about getting hit in their face by random guy [Image: amuse.gif]

saying 'hey don't get too close i have my lucky shirt tonight' or 'don't kiss me i have swine flu' or 'we can't go there it's too dark i don't want get taken advantage of'. you basically telling them what to do by saying not to do it. sneaky but works [Image: amuse.gif]