rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Help me find a strategy

Help me find a strategy

Long story short:

Have a friend I'm into - she has a bf. She's confided in me about this guy and how she's unsure about their future. We've had lots of long conversations and endless text messages.

By chance, we have a project together for work and will be across the coast together for a couple of days, staying in the same hotel and spending most of the 2.5 days together. I think this might be my chance to set my game up.

I'd appreciate any input. I'm not interested in a short-term hookup but I want to see if I can move the tide in my direction to pick her up. Thanks guys.

Help me find a strategy

Two words:

Onesie Game

[Image: NFL-Player-Deangelo-Williams-in-a-onesie-550x442.jpg]

Knock on her hotel door wearing that and she'll be all over you.

Help me find a strategy

Perfect example of what happens when chump boyfriends do nothing when she says, "He's just a friend". [Image: smile.gif]

Help me find a strategy

Quote: (11-20-2014 11:16 AM)ThePianoMan Wrote:  

Have a friend I'm into - she has a bf. She's confided in me about this guy and how she's unsure about their future. We've had lots of long conversations and endless text messages.

I normally appreciate long story short, but in this case, you don't provide any evidence suggest why "she's unsure".

Who has control, her or him? If she has control, she's bored of him. Game on!!

If he has control, you're an orbiter and sure as the earth goes 'round the sun you aint gettin her panties wet.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Help me find a strategy

Quote: (11-20-2014 11:16 AM)ThePianoMan Wrote:  

Long story short:

By chance, we have a project together for work and will be across the coast together for a couple of days, staying in the same hotel and spending most of the 2.5 days together. I think this might be my chance to set my game up.

I'd appreciate any input. I'm not interested in a short-term hookup but I want to see if I can move the tide in my direction to pick her up. Thanks guys.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but it sounds like you're about neck deep in the friendzone.[Image: whip.gif]

Also, what do you mean you don't want to hook up? Do you plan on trying to wait until she breaks up with her current boyfriend?

"All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent."
Thomas Jefferson

Help me find a strategy

To clarify - she's in control. She's much further along in her career than him.

No hooking up as in I want to land her as a gf so the strategy to just hook up isn't as obvious.

Help me find a strategy

Quote: (11-20-2014 12:27 PM)ThePianoMan Wrote:  

No hooking up as in I want to land her as a gf so the strategy to just hook up isn't as obvious.

So...you're telling me you want this girl to cheat/break up with her BF because she's not sure about him, while she's on a trip with you across the states to then become your GF?

Now...tell me why when she becomes your GF, someday she might confide in a guy that's "just a friend" because she is unsure about you, then cheat on you, then dump you for this friend while she's across the country.

Remember anything a girl does to get with you, she'll more than likely end up doing the same to you eventually.

You're in the friendzone, you work together, you really want to shit where you eat ?

Help me find a strategy

Quote: (11-20-2014 12:27 PM)ThePianoMan Wrote:  

You want a cheating gf to be your gf?

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Help me find a strategy

Haha - I want to nudge her in the direction she's already heading. I have an opportunity to make a little progress at least.

Help me find a strategy

Quote: (11-20-2014 05:17 PM)ThePianoMan Wrote:  

Haha - I want to nudge her in the direction she's already heading. I have an opportunity to make a little progress at least.

Let me blunt:
-You have no frame beside the bff friendzone that listens to her problems.
-Whose to say she's headed in your direction, perhaps there's another guy in the picture ?
-You haven't told us she's shown any interest in you, other than "long text messages" and convos aka friendzone.
-Just because she's questioning the dude, doesn't mean she's hopping on your dick.
-You haven't told us how you're going to bang her.
-She isn't GF material if she bangs you (cheats on her BF) just a FWB or fuck buddy.
-You don't think this will follow you back to work, think sexual harassment. (if she has regrets)

You're playing with fire.

Help me find a strategy

Damn bro, thanks for the reality check. I appreciate it.

Help me find a strategy

Quote: (11-20-2014 07:01 PM)ThePianoMan Wrote:  

I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm just seeing the situation without pedastializing one girl.

I think a career is WAY more important than banging ONE girl in the office and in this day and age, the last thing you want is a sexual harassment lawsuit or a false rape charge.

Where you work is career oriented for you right ? If it's just a whatever job, that's a different story.

Just think about it, this girl is coming to you to vent for a problem with ANOTHER dude.

She already categorized you as a friend not a lover. It's usually hard to escape the friendzone.

Read this gent EpicBeta's rock bottom to recovery of being in the friendzone with a long time bff:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-34397.html

It really is a personal decision, it's all about risk taking.

Think about this honestly:

-have there been any real indicators of interest in you by her ?
-have you kissed her, gotten physical at all, has she hinted at it ?
-have you 2 gone out but just as friends ?
-what do you really think gives you a chance to hook up with her when you're both away ?

Help me find a strategy

Quote: (11-20-2014 07:17 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Quote: (11-20-2014 07:01 PM)ThePianoMan Wrote:  

I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm just seeing the situation without pedastializing one girl.

I think a career is WAY more important than banging ONE girl in the office and in this day and age, the last thing you want is a sexual harassment lawsuit or a false rape charge.

Where you work is career oriented for you right ? If it's just a whatever job, that's a different story.

Just think about it, this girl is coming to you to vent for a problem with ANOTHER dude.

She already categorized you as a friend not a lover. It's usually hard to escape the friendzone.

Read this gent EpicBeta's rock bottom to recovery of being in the friendzone with a long time bff:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-34397.html

It really is a personal decision, it's all about risk taking.

Think about this honestly:

-have there been any real indicators of interest in you by her ?
-have you kissed her, gotten physical at all, has she hinted at it ?
-have you 2 gone out but just as friends ?
-what do you really think gives you a chance to hook up with her when you're both away ?

No worries man - I think you were right and I was definitely going into that epic beta hole of death.

As for your four questions:

- I think the indicator in my mind was her willingness to get caught up in a long conversation, but this is obviously her using me to think through her shit.
-No physical contact
-We do go out as friends here and there
- I figured the isolation, but that is not reason enough.

I gotta just alpha it up - if it happens, great, if it doesn't, who cares. That's the right thing to do.

Help me find a strategy

Subscribing, very interested to hear how this Hotel Project turns out. I've always heard Women traveling on business are super slutty. As the legendary Drake says "YOLO!".
Quote: (11-20-2014 05:26 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

You're playing with fire.
2 Songs popped in my head while I was reading this thread.
Katy Perry - Dark Horse
The Eagles - Hotel California

Help me find a strategy

One special girl?
Interested in the long term?
Co worker?
Lots of late night conversations while the boyfriend is still Fucking her?

Hate to break it to you, you're the emotional tampon.

I sense raiding the hotel mini bar and an attempt at a drunken makeout.

WIA