rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Salvageable situation?

Salvageable situation?

Put as simply as possible: girl gets pissed at me for flirting harmlessly with someone on the other side of the world. The contradiction is that she herself is a complete attention whore. Always posting pictures of herself on facebook, every guy gets in their lame attempt at a chat up line, etc etc I'm sure you know the drill. I don't *like* that, but I wasn't about to sweat her over it. Hamster went into jealousy mode and stopped talking to me. I tried calling to talk about it, messaged a couple of times, no response yet. Have banged, once so far.

Now, in my opinion I haven't exactly caved. Just tried to get a reasonable response out of her. Part of me thinks she might want me to try and resolve, the other part already wants to cut her off anyway and move on. However I'm uncertain what action will bring which result. If I hold my current frame she might never respond, or might do after a little while. If I make further attempts at communication, it might look like I'm entertaining her stupid irrationality too much.

Decisions decisions [Image: banana.gif]

"As wolves among sheep we have wandered"

Salvageable situation?

Ignore her and forget the scarcity mentality you've cultivated.

Salvageable situation?

Is it worth going cold and re-opening her in a few days? We never discussed anything resembling exclusivity, so in my mind she's out of her head for being pissed at me over something so minor. However that could also mean she digs me a lot, I'd like to play that to my advantage is possible.

Salvageable situation?

Quote: (11-20-2014 04:23 PM)UroboricForms Wrote:  

Is it worth going cold and re-opening her in a few days? We never discussed anything resembling exclusivity, so in my mind she's out of her head for being pissed at me over something so minor. However that could also mean she digs me a lot, I'd like to play that to my advantage is possible.

Silence is golden in this case.

You've already banged her, you've already tried talking to her about it, you already know she's an attention whore with orbiters.

Just eject for now, let her come back to you, if she doesn't fuck it, you should be hunting for new girls anyways.

Salvageable situation?

I'll try to follow that advice the best I can. Somehow the temptation to keep trying to talk to her is quite strong. She's one of "those" chicks I guess, she gets under your skin. Its been a while since I've seen a girl, and I can feel this oneitis creeping up to throw a spanner in my own self improvement. I'm sure the stark reality is that I've blown it, she's messed up and also doesn't give a shit. So back to chasing up new leads I guess.

Salvageable situation?

Mate kaotic is right, silence...cool down periods are great for any girl.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Salvageable situation?

Why don't you go meet some new girls, while giving her the cold silence?
So next time she contacts you, you won't feel pressured about answering her at all.

Salvageable situation?

I don't really expect her to bother contacting me, but yeah that's a good point too