rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Turned off by girl dumbness

I sometimes face situations with girls where they are DTF, cute enough, but clearly lack intelligence on some points. It can be situations very small, here are examples.

======
Chick #1 (chatting on Skype, want to add her to my dedicated Line account)
Me: "Hey, I'll add you on Line, wanna give me your Line ID?"
Girl: "Yeah sure of course"
<2 hours later>
Me: "So... what is your ID?"
Girl: "Ah yes hahaha sorry my ID is ######"

======
Chick #2 (we are at the restaurant, we agree to pay 50/50, I get the bill, it is 1,200 baht. She wants a calculator to do "something", so I open my calculator app on my phone, and she proceeds to calculate 1200 / 2)

I could give millions of examples like that. How do you guys manage to keep a boner in front of that? I understand she might be hot, but there's a certain intelligence threshold that people should attain. It can be small things, but can irritate some guys.

Your thoughts?

This stuff should only be a concern if you are attempting a more serious relationships. View them as nothing more than fucks if she is already down to fuck and you should be fine. Some light teasing also works as well.

Quote: (11-17-2014 01:25 PM)alex3948 Wrote:  

Chick #2 (we are at the restaurant, we agree to pay 50/50, I get the bill, it is 1,200 baht. She wants a calculator to do "something", so I open my calculator app on my phone, and she proceeds to calculate 1200 / 2)

[Image: mj-laughing.gif]

Are you in Thailand?
Are these chicks Thai?
Are you both speaking in your native tongues?

And since when were girls "good" at math?

WIA

I sometimes face situations with girls where they are DTF, cute enough, but clearly lack intelligence on some points. It can be situations very small, here are examples.

======
<2 hours later>

======

I could give millions of examples like that. How do you guys manage to keep a boner in front of that? I understand she might be hot, but there's a certain intelligence threshold that people should attain. It can be small things, but can irritate some guys.

Your thoughts?

Women have smaller brains, what do you expect?

Quote: (11-17-2014 02:24 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Are you in Thailand?
Are these chicks Thai?
Are you both speaking in your native tongues?

And since when were girls "good" at math?

WIA

======
<2 hours later>

======

Your thoughts?

- Yes
- Yes
- No

They are probably not geniuses, but using a calculator to calculate 1200 / 2 is somewhat "slow", don't you think?

Not speaking in our native tongues, but not a single understanding problem with them.

I once ended a relationship because a girl said she'd never finished a book in her life. She said reading put her to sleep.

At the time, I was just starting my writing career and thought this was a smart move. Looking back, I was the stupid one.

She was a hot 5'7" half-Spanish part-time model. And young. The day she turned 18 she called me and said "I'm legal!"

So...I passed up continuous sex with a willing 18-year-old with perfect breasts, a magazine-ready face, and legs so gorgeous my mother even commented on them. Because she didn't like to read.

Call me "Days of Broken Arrows -- Lord of the Idiots."

I would strongly suggest having a rethink about this. As you grow old, you'll find lots of smart women. Hot, young ones will not come along often. I wish I'd realized this at 22.

And one other thing. You can teach a stupid girls things, or maybe find out later the girl happens to be smart in one specific area. But you'll never make a homely smart girl into a perfect "9."

you gotta love it

[Image: attachment.jpg22962]   

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Quote: (11-18-2014 02:53 AM)RawGod Wrote:  

you gotta love it

[Image: laugh2.gif]

Stupidity is a turn off. If you're particularly intelligent, it's more of a problem than it is for other guys. Stick to picking up college chicks and the problem will be minimized.

I've got the dick so I make the rules.
-Project Pat

The curse of the pretty hairdresser as I like to call it. Have any of you noticed that they are perpetually single?

I had a plate that would come over to bang, I tried to get the bang as fast as possible because she wasn't the brightest girl, trying to have a rational debate was a nightmare, it didn't help she had an annoying valley girl accent.

Needless to say I haven't been texting her and she's been blowing me up to come fuck her, then again she wasn't that cute.

Keep intelligence high on your list will hurt you. Smart girls are tougher to please for the long haul plus the hot and smart combo doesn't come around often.

DOBA is scaring me into working even harder to get abroad before I turn 35.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Quote: (11-18-2014 06:38 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

Keep intelligence high on your list will hurt you. Smart girls are tougher to please for the long haul plus the hot and smart combo doesn't come around often.

DOBA is scaring me into working even harder to get abroad before I turn 35.

I totally agree with this, I'll take a dumb hot girl over a smart average girl anyday.

Quote: (11-18-2014 02:53 AM)RawGod Wrote:  

you gotta love it

I believe 41C was cup size, that's why he was sweating. This brother had another notch over.

Quote: (11-18-2014 02:30 AM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

I would strongly suggest having a rethink about this. As you grow old, you'll find lots of smart women. Hot, young ones will not come along often. I wish I'd realized this at 22.

I agree very much so with the basis of your argument, that a girl not being intelligent should NOT turn you off or at least should not be cause to end a situation or not pursue a situation.

However, I've gotta disagree with two of your statements. This one above in bold, is just not true. There aren't that many smart women that are also attractive. I'm not saying they don't exist, but there just aren't that many. Young OR old.

Quote: (11-18-2014 02:30 AM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

And one other thing. You can teach a stupid girls things, or maybe find out later the girl happens to be smart in one specific area. But you'll never make a homely smart girl into a perfect "9."

Also gotta disagree with this. Sure, you can teach a stupid girl certain things, but you can never teach a stupid girl intelligent things. She will never be "smart" in one specific area, she will just be competent in certain "common sense" or other areas that are desireable for a man that wants to deal with a feminine woman who is a complement to his life.

As an example, a dumb hot chick who can cook you solid meals, clean well, and take care of the basic things in her life on her own is not intelligent, she is just competent.

Unfortunately, the bar is set so low that we often think these women are intelligent, when in reality they just have some basic common sense/follow through.

Finally, I've never had my dick go down for a smoking hot girl who is just too dumb who also wants to fuck me. Sure, mediocre attractiveness and dumb, or smoking hot and dumb but would take a ton of work to fuck? Yep, I'd probably lose my boner or pass, but not smoking hot, willing to fuck me, and dumb. Doesn't happen.

I think we'd all fuck your mistake based on your description. Live and learn and I bet you've had your fair share of young, hot, and feminine, maybe not in the same combination you're talking about.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Funny how I started a thread about this same issue almost exactly one year ago. There's a ton of good information in here: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-29512.html

When you're totally red pill, you expect all women to be "dumb" in certain ways, so it bothers you less and just becomes something you expect.