rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Game for servicemembers

Game for servicemembers

This was inspired by my NYC thread. I'm fairly new to game andself improvement and I'm going to be starting the Roosh V Program/100 approaches. While I'm not super extroverted, I'm not a social retard and I figure I'll learn more talking to a bunch of girls and figuring out what works for me rather than reading a bunch of PUA shit.

I'm also a firefighter and a military reservist. I'm wondering how this should effect my game and style. Being a service member in each of these respects is definitely one of the most important parts of my identity. In the past I've sort of kept in under the wraps and avoided mentioning it to girls but I figure there's no reason not to use it to my advantage. Anything I should keep in mind, as far as game or style goes?

Game for servicemembers

I'm not in the service but have spoken to many guys from the marines, army, and CHAIR force. Based on my discussions with them; I can say this
  • If you are abroad, take advantage of the foreign women there
  • If you are going to fuck military women... be extremely careful. There are regs against fraternization and we have these sexual assault cases going around... watch yourself. Me personally? I wouldn't deal with them at all
  • Many military women are total sluts. Make sure you wrap it up if you go there
  • Avoid the dependapotamus.. period

Game for servicemembers

Quote: (11-15-2014 06:05 AM)leroybrown Wrote:  

This was inspired by my NYC thread. I'm fairly new to game andself improvement and I'm going to be starting the Roosh V Program/100 approaches. While I'm not super extroverted, I'm not a social retard and I figure I'll learn more talking to a bunch of girls and figuring out what works for me rather than reading a bunch of PUA shit.

I'm also a firefighter and a military reservist. I'm wondering how this should effect my game and style. Being a service member in each of these respects is definitely one of the most important parts of my identity. In the past I've sort of kept in under the wraps and avoided mentioning it to girls but I figure there's no reason not to use it to my advantage. Anything I should keep in mind, as far as game or style goes?

I would abuse the firefighter status heavily. Talking to a girl...cough then say "excuse me, I'm just trying to get some soot out of my lungs from a fire I was working on today" or "my back is sore from carrying an old lady out of a burning apartment today"

or when you get a text say "I have to keep checking my phone, if I miss a call for a fire, I could get canned"

I recall these canadian firefighters would go and park their truck at the mall and walk around in uniform doing 'inspections' and just game on chicks once or twice a week.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Game for servicemembers

Firefighters get pussy one way or another.

[Image: attachment.jpg22917]   

"Bitch please, I even pull pussy from trees!"

Game for servicemembers

Hit one of your favorite bars on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon on a drill weekend - while still in uniform.

Don't get hammered and drive, obviously.

Game for servicemembers

delete