rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

3 definitive physical traits every 10 must have -- my theory
definitive physical traits every 10 must have -- my theory
Different men have different preferences about what makes a woman hot. But I maintain that there are 3 concrete physical traits that a 10, or truly hot chick, must have.

1) A thigh gap when feet are close together
2) An upturned nose (however slight)
3) Pretty feet (each toe is shorter than the next & toes aren't too long)

A thigh gap represents thinness, which of course is important. But there is something about the pelvic area exposure w/ a thigh gap that provides a visceral sexual thrill

I believe that a common feature amongst very pretty faces is an upturned nose, and faces w/ upturned noses are more sexually exciting to men, example http://www.funkfacialplastics.com/userfi...rofile.jpg

Feet are important if a girl is to be a "total package" physically. A nice looking pair of feet exudes femininity.

I believe that a girl with all 3 of these traits are a rare, elite breed. I'm not saying they're all 10s, but they are on top of the physical/sexual desirability scale.

Thoughts?
[Image: rex+ryan+foot+fetish.jpg]

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha
Here is my holy trinity of beauty. Face, ass tits.

Don't debate me.
So breasts, ass and face aren't important!

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com
[Image: thumb_thisthreadisworthlesswithoutp.gif]

Take care of those titties for me.
I hate feet. Don't like to look at them. Let alone smell or suck like some people do lol. I agree with the thigh gap though.
Quote: (11-14-2014 08:13 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

So breasts, ass and face aren't important!

Of course they are, but all those boil down to personal preference.

Some guys like smaller sized titties and some like em big. Same w/ butts. "Face" is a very subjective thing as well. What makes a face pretty? I say a lot of it is due to an upturned nose, see http://www.funkfacialplastics.com/userfi...rofile.jpg

I'm taking about specific measurable things.
Forget upturned nose. Include tall. Hot tall girls are very rare and desireable. 10 material due to rarity.
This thread. Going nowhere.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling
I like rough sinewy feet on a girl. They're a very good sign that she's put her lower body through some serious rigor.
If your nose runs and your feet smell, you are probably built upside down!

Don't debate me.
Quote: (11-15-2014 12:22 AM)rpg Wrote:  

Forget upturned nose. Include tall. Hot tall girls are very rare and desireable. 10 material due to rarity.

"Tall" and "hot" are both subjective.

Perhaps you are talking about long-legged girls, where the legs make up 65% or more of the chicks height
Quote: (11-15-2014 02:34 AM)youngblazer Wrote:  

Quote: (11-15-2014 12:22 AM)rpg Wrote:  

"Tall" and "hot" are both subjective.

Perhaps you are talking about long-legged girls, where the legs make up 65% or more of the chicks height

You got it. Hot and tall. Numerous hot short girls but hot and tall is rare. I must fuck a hot and tall girl before I die.
Very slim, toned, skinny upper arms. That's a must for an LTR.
Three qualities ive seen in every girl ive considered to be a 9 or 9+ as i say since i hate giving 10s are a small chin, big eyes and cupids bow lips. As far as the height issue is concerned ive always found smaller more petite girls to be the closest to ideal.
No way. I disagree with all of these except for maybe upturned nose. There is no way a thigh gap should be on this list. Guys are split 50/50 on thigh gaps. A list like this that attempts to brand 10s should be much more objective rather than subjective. Even as a man that significantly prefers thin women, I'm not a fan of thigh gaps. I think it's more attractive when the thighs touch, its simply more feminine and sexually enticing. those are the kind of thighs you could see yourself between.
As far as feet go, I disagree(who's looking?!). When I brand a girl a 10, 99% of the time I haven't even looked at her feet. They just don't matter that much. More often than not, they're covered by shoes. And since it's generally a more agreed upon notion than 10's would be taller rather than shorter, it is important to note that most tall girls don't have pretty feet. They're kind of wonky, but I can overlook it for a pair of good legs. However being tall is only good if the girl has long, endless legs to match. I've seen girls who are tall but do not have long legs and it is the most unattractive thing ever. Being tall with short legs completely eliminates the attractiveness of being tall. A more conclusive list for what makes a 10 would be..
i agree that breasts and ass are too subjective as well.

1) Full lips. I've never seen a girl without full lips that could be considered a 10. Most of the girls on "What would you consider a 10?" despite their questionable attractiveness, have full lips.
2) .7 or less waist-to-hip ratio
3) a nose that slopes inward when viewed from the side
Quote: (11-15-2014 01:20 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

For real. Am I the only one that find that these rating-type threads tend to quickly descend into solipsism?

Bad baggage from the early community if you ask me.

Read my Latest at Return of Kings: 11 Lessons in Leadership from Julius Caesar
My Blog | Twitter
The only thing on that list that I would say is as close to universally attractive as you can get is nose. Agreed with the upturned nose thing, and having a skinny nose is seen as highly attractive to most people. The thinner and straighter it is, the more objectively attractive the person is seen as being.

Thigh gap no. Personally I prefer the thighs to touch or come close to touching because I like thick thighs. And I know many other men who feel the same.

Feet again is a toss up. Yeah, you can say the smaller they are the more feminine they're considered, but there's more to it than just size. If you have a tall girl with big feet but she's a feminine chick and pedicures often, and keeps her feet in good condition, and you have a girl with smaller feet but she's an athlete or a dancer or something and she has rough skin on her heels or corns or whatever else you may get from always running and being active, whose feet are more feminine then?

I think the only things you can use to measure universal attractiveness are facial symmetry and hip to waist ratio. But even then there's variation depending on who you're talking to.
You know, I've noticed that when guys describe girls between numbers 1-7 that they're pretty damn spot on. Very little variance. Whereas for 8 through 10s you get things all over the place with 10 being used for a specific fetish (red head/asian/etc).

If you ask a guy to rate a girl between 1-8 i've noticed a lot better accuracy.

In a lot of the (What does a X 10 look like) i've seen 10s that are 7s in my opinion. I wouldn't be surprised if another guy would agree.

If the limit was at an 8, the accuracy would increase.

Just a thought experiment [Image: wink.gif]
[Image: ic6GN6e0Tapnh.gif]
Quote: (11-17-2014 02:33 PM)Libertas Wrote:  

Quote: (11-15-2014 01:20 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

For real. Am I the only one that find that these rating-type threads tend to quickly descend into solipsism?

Bad baggage from the early community if you ask me.

These types of discussions are mental masturbation of the manosphere.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling
Fuck a thigh gap. I need a girl with a stripper ass. I don't really enjoy pounding a bag of bones. Give me a girl who looks like she could be on "smooth" or "blackmens magazine"

Said she only fucked like 4 or 5 niggas so you know you gotta multiply by three
"K"
Quote: (11-17-2014 02:29 PM)Aenema Wrote:  

No way. I disagree with all of these except for maybe upturned nose. There is no way a thigh gap should be on this list. Guys are split 50/50 on thigh gaps. A list like this that attempts to brand 10s should be much more objective rather than subjective. Even as a man that significantly prefers thin women, I'm not a fan of thigh gaps. I think it's more attractive when the thighs touch, its simply more feminine and sexually enticing. those are the kind of thighs you could see yourself between.
As far as feet go, I disagree(who's looking?!). When I brand a girl a 10, 99% of the time I haven't even looked at her feet. They just don't matter that much. More often than not, they're covered by shoes. And since it's generally a more agreed upon notion than 10's would be taller rather than shorter, it is important to note that most tall girls don't have pretty feet. They're kind of wonky, but I can overlook it for a pair of good legs. However being tall is only good if the girl has long, endless legs to match. I've seen girls who are tall but do not have long legs and it is the most unattractive thing ever. Being tall with short legs completely eliminates the attractiveness of being tall. A more conclusive list for what makes a 10 would be..
i agree that breasts and ass are too subjective as well.

1) Full lips. I've never seen a girl without full lips that could be considered a 10. Most of the girls on "What would you consider a 10?" despite their questionable attractiveness, have full lips.
2) .7 or less waist-to-hip ratio
3) a nose that slopes inward when viewed from the side

Number 2 is paramount for me. Nothing signals attractive like a nice waist to hip ration which is why I don't get why so many men like the rectangular look a lot of high fashion models have, and which is why I understand why some bigger women are still considered attractive despite extra weight.

Other criteria:
- Nice, clear, wrinkle-free skin
- Bright eyes
- Healthy hair

Everything is else is subjective.
... wow... just wow.

You group of basement dwelling pigs are imposing patriarchy standards on women. How dare you? Women aren't objects. I'm starting a petition to shut down this forum and then I'll guard my house with my hungry cats. After that I will cut your dicks off. You just can't handle a powerful women. Here's what real women look like.

- 56 in, waistline, my weight isn't your concern. You are weight discriminating.
- Has love handles all over, not just her chest and behind, because I'm a dedicated foodie.
- Collection of tattoos and ear piercings because I'm a special snowflake.

Don't even think of arguing with me, or I'll have my 30 male BFF's gang up on you from behind after you leave a club, and you'll get at least two black eyes.