rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Combining thread ideas - married/18-20 yr olds

Hey guys-
So I want to narrow the focus down a little on some ideas discussed in other threads.

First married game (same caveat as mentioned in the past - let's not get into a moral debate here - if you have a big issue with it please skip this thread - thanks). Marriage has its great benefits but nothing is perfect - including staying single just to bang chicks. Damned if you do damned if you don't.

Second - gaming 18-20 (or 22? whatever) year olds.

It's a little funny - I almost feel bad about this post - talking about how a 40 yr old married guy should be gaming college chicks - the need for some Strange - better yet young Strange - but if ANYBODY would understand this its you guys!

As I've mentioned - I'm about 40 - look good - have had success with the young ones on occasions I have real opportunity. I probably don't have many years left where I can pull young pussy since I'm not uber-rich.

So anyway I think the biggest issue is logistics. Being married I can't hang out at bars regularly, and if/when I do I can't take them back to my place (my house)...Now if I could I'd get a furnished apartment - THAT would be huge! I work pretty close to a private university - I've thought about SA game but I think most of them are from well off families - so that's tough. There's a state school about 45 minutes away - that could be better but it's still a wealthier demographic than many schools. Still not sure how to play that game with out spending decent cash - are guys getting laid before proving they can be a daddy??? I don't mind a little here and there at my age, frankly, and I can show up in a bad ass car....but I'd want to get good action quick and get out.

Anyway I've basically come to the conclusion that my best chance is to find a girl/girls who are attracted to older men at the state school 45 minutes away (or a girl that knows upfront my situation and is cool with it and we can go to her place). Then I can go up there and hang out with them and they'll know I'm from a town a little ways away and will know we have to go to her apartment or dorm. Agreed? I had the perfect girl recently but I screwed it up (posted about it a couple weeks ago - still kicking myself).

Any ideas on banging the chicks at the super close private university knowing I can't take them home? Plus factor in I can't go out and game very often. Limited opportunities....

In general I need day bangs.

I know I'm rambling but hopefully my point is coming across and would love any input as to how to game them/logistics - that kind of stuff.

Thanks guys-

1. donate money in exchange for an honorary fellowship from the school...or if you have a business offer to take on interns for the same perk.
2. You are pretty fucked for logistics....unless.... Air Bnb a place close to campus for times when you are gaming heavy or things look promising.

Hotwheels would be able to provide further advice as that kind of game is his thing but he has been absent from the forum for a while.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

I am I a similar boat but a little older 52. And I have done the SA game. I had a profile on there that was very attractive to the young ones. And I was able to get many bites and dates. And I clearly stated in my profile that I am not going to pay you to be with me.

However the rate of successful bangs as very low. Because these dingbat women would many times still ask for money. But a few times I would get a good solid regular that was cute and you and liked to fuck and could care less about money. But there was a lot of work involved. And many times it was coming right down to them in my hotel with my hand up their dress and the idiot chick going so what do I get out of this? And many of these chicks are broke down losers. Stay away from them. They surely will want to sponge off of you.

I travel for work so that helps. And day gaming is also a way to go. Not my strong suit but I am working on it. I always have a nice hotel in a good part of town when traveling. Dress really well and look the part of a distinguished older man with a worldly demeanor.

Airbnb is a good option and can work well. Once thing I thought of is to rent a furnished apartment love pad and split it with a roommate or even two or three other RVFers or players. Then the cost wouldn't be so bad. Get it down to about 300 or so a month. Small price to pay to be able to take your girls and have fun with nobody knowing about it.

I knew a player in another city and he put an ad in craigslist for a roommate situation where the owner already had a nice high rise condo. It was owned and lived in by the woman landlord. He told her that he traveled to her city periodically for work and needed a place to stay instead of a hotel. He also said he would occasionally bring a friend over. Since he wasn't always there he had reduced rent.Worked great for a while. Kind of a specialized situation. Lets keep sharing ideas.

"Go get yourself some"

oh man, i thought this was about banging married 18-20 yos......

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Good stuff reco.

Actually I could use the same story on the local college girls - tell them I live in the other town...

I have thought so many times about a love best. But I'd need probably 3 other guys to go in on it. I don't have 3 friends that really know I play.

I need to find a friend who travels a ton for work and will give me a key to his place!

Thanks for the insight regarding SA. I'm still a little tempted to explore it a little. Here's a funny story: last night I was searching on there for 10 minutes - first time in 2 yrs I bet. I don't have any pics up or pay or anything but anyway I saw a girl who I met out on the town with some co-workers about a month ago. She seemed like a horny little thing but long story short a co- worker (who's older than me) is hanging out with her these days. She's a dirty little girl but he's vanilla. It will end soon. Then maybe I'll pounce.

In the meantime I'll just know my logistical situation sucks and deal with it.

Let's keep the conversation going