rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to Shutup a Feminist

How to Shutup a Feminist

I see this girl on the side who's a feminist. She's cute and pretty good in bed so I just ignore her nonsense for the bang. I will say though, shes fairly rational for a woman and I am slowly converting her to the truth. I've made it one of my goals to get her to change teams and I'm making significant progress.

The other night we're having a discussion about gender roles in a relationship. Obviously, my stance is that the healthiest relationship is when a man is in control and the woman supports him. Her stance is that the reverse relationship would be equally sustainable.

So I pull this move on her:

Me: Stand next to me and hold my hand.
She holds my hand. Her palm is facing forward and mine backward.
Me: Does this feel right?
Her: Yes
I then switch directions of my hand so my palm is facing forward.
Me: How about now?
Her: No... this feels strange.

I then go back to the original way and walk her around the room. This is significant for two reasons:

#1. I point out how in this configuration, I walk a inch or so ahead of her, leading the way. She is following my lead.

She rebukes me, so I tell her to hold my hand as if I were a small child and she were leading me to safety. In this scenario, her palm faced backwards and mine forward.

#2. I then tell her the significance of the backside of the palm, demonstrating that its display shows dominance. The palms show submission... they show you are not hiding any weapons.

Think of it.. whats more intimidating... the backside of someone's hand or their palm. Do an image search for 'Bush and Blair'. Most people know that Bush was always dominant in that relationship. Bush always made the effort to stand to Blair's right so he would show the backside of his hand. This is what you will get:

[Image: war_blair_bush,0.jpg]

Who looks like they're in control here?

I explain to her how this is hardwired into our brains. Men lead women; adults lead children. Its not learned behavior... no one ever taught you how to hold hands. The dominant of the two individuals will always lead the other while holding hands... and if not, it will feel awkward.
Exceptions:
A woman leading an injured or frail man.
A woman leading a man when he has no knowledge of where hes going... ie to a surprise party.

She smiled, nodded in agreement and shut up.
Men - 1, Feminists - 0.

Granted, most feminists are idiots and they'll just call you a misogynist or an asshole or some other dumbass insult. They won't be able to muster up any evidence to disagree with you. It probably worked on this girl because she actually has a brain in her head. This post is mainly just to share an interesting fact because most of us wouldn't give the typical feminist the time of day.

Source: The Definitive Book of Body Language

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

How to Shutup a Feminist

Quote: (11-13-2014 09:43 PM)RIslander Wrote:  

im so totally gonna by this book now

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

How to Shutup a Feminist

Quote: (11-13-2014 10:03 PM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

Quote: (11-13-2014 09:43 PM)RIslander Wrote:  

im so totally gonna by this book now

The book is excellent... required reading for men.

"Men listen to the words that other humans speak to gain knowledge objectively. Women, who are naturally more adept at reading body language, will only understand the words if the words match the expected body language. Otherwise, they will not hear what is said." That's why women go batshit crazy when you tell the truth but they are expecting you to say something else. Your body language isn't matching what they are expecting to see.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

How to Shutup a Feminist

Great post. Does that book have the "counter to the handshake" move or "counter to the forearm grip"?

Per Ardua Ad Astra | "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum"

Cobra and I did some awesome podcasts with awesome fellow members.

How to Shutup a Feminist

The best way to shut up a feminist involves your cock in her mouth.

How to Shutup a Feminist

Heartiste gave a nearly identical anecdote in one of his early posts:

https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2009/08/...nce-plays/

How to Shutup a Feminist

All means are good to shut up a feminist.

I didn't know about the hand thing, but I think it makes sense. Most feminists think men want to be dictators; in fact we just try to be the leaders.
Feminism is just a wave and should disappear soon IMO. People are getting tired of that.

How to Shutup a Feminist

Quote: (11-14-2014 01:40 AM)DrewP Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

Abuse her cat when she’s not looking. It’s good for reining in the cat’s sense of entitlement, and it’s good for your mood.

[Image: lol.gif]

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

How to Shutup a Feminist

I recommend the book. Great example OP of using it and showing a girl our inherent inclinations.

Another one: Why Men Don't Listen and Women Can't Read Maps
If you do get into a discussion (do so sparingly), it's nice to have a legitimate international bestseller to draw facts from.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

How to Shutup a Feminist

Quote: (11-14-2014 11:17 AM)DJ-Matt Wrote:  

Quote: (11-14-2014 01:40 AM)DrewP Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

Abuse her cat when she’s not looking. It’s good for reining in the cat’s sense of entitlement, and it’s good for your mood.

[Image: lol.gif]

Legitimately laughed out loud at the cat quip. Very interesting OP about gender roles on a subliminal level.

How to Shutup a Feminist

Quote: (11-13-2014 10:13 PM)h3ltrsk3ltr Wrote:  

Great post. Does that book have the "counter to the handshake" move or "counter to the forearm grip"?

Yeah theres an entire chapter devoted to handshakes. A good example is when two man shake hands across from each other. The dominant male will naturally shake palm down. As the relationship between the men becomes more neutral, the hands will slowly move to a side by side shake. If you were in a job interview you should shake palm up. Doing otherwise would be a forced power-move and would make you come off as arrogant.

I'm dying over the cat abuse line. Almost spilled my coffee.