rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hawaiian Datasheet

Hawaiian Datasheet

Partial Hawaiin Datasheet and the Hawaiian Women

Are there are any datasheets on Hawaii? I was searching through the forums and can’t seem to find one. I am looking for places in Maui or Honolulu. I am doing some sea time training working on a cruise ship (NCL-Pride of America). The ship takes me to cities of Maui, Honolulu, Hilo, Kona and Kauai.
The two best cities I’ve seen so far with the most action is Maui and also of course Honolulu. I will try and give the best datasheet I have to so far from own personally experiences.
Waikiki Beach- This is a large tourist area with many resorts and shopping areas. There are many hotels and malls located within in the general area. The beach area had many women from all over the US and Europe as well. Also saw some other hot women from the South America as well.
Maui is more isolated where many rich celebrities buy a second home. The island itself is very beautiful and there are a lot of great beaches and landmarks on the island.

I visited two places on Maui, Black Rock Beach located in Lahaina. This place is large tourist area and has many people all over the world mainly Australians, Canadians, and Americans. Mainly couples here but there definitely some hot girls here and there in nice bikinis and what not. There was place to go cliff diving which was pretty fun. This place was more of tourist type place where you might hit up a foreigner here or there.
The second place is visited was called little beach in Kihei. This place was more fun and it had a nude beach where you there as well. The nude beach was full of gay guys, couples and some free spirited nudists. It was a pretty fun place to go out and have fun and drink and what not. You might be able to pull from here finding some hippie chick that is open to that type of thing.

I’ve honestly been pretty impressed with Hawaiian women as they are all thin and exotic looking. Most of the women are a mix of some type of Asian culture and the local Hawaiian race. I didn’t really see a lot of overweight women as well as the temperature is tropical and everyone is trying to keep themselves in great shape. You must like Asian women here in Hawaii as almost half of the women here are some type of Asian descent.

The other aspect of Hawaiian women is that they are all very free spirited and have less of an agenda here. The live the very islander lifestyle of not caring much of what goes on. They embrace more sexual freedom here because of this as well.
The negatives I’ve seen here is that these women are almost too free spirited and are pulled in any direction that the wind takes them figuratively speaking. The cost of living and being stuck on island is another factor that dissuades many people to pack up and live in Hawaii. Most of the islands also have limited amount of girls as well, it can make the quantity aspect of it difficult.

Overall though I’ve been more impressed then I initially thought as most of the women here are attractive in that free spirited islander hipster way. Being an American Asian male you get a lot of attention here as well, so definitely a plus for Asian men. Even though I give Hawaii the thumbs up the costs of the island outweigh the benefits, and there are other places such as Thailand, Phillipines and Eastern Europe with a much lower cost of living that I would consider over Hawaii.
I will add more to this later as get more time here and learn more about the different parts and places to go more specifically.

Hawaiian Datasheet

I found this to be spot on. http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-8616.html

Hawaiian Datasheet

What is it in particular that makes you say AA men get a lot of attention from the women?

One would assume that given their widespread prevalence, AA men would not be all that attention worthy.

Hawaiian Datasheet

Little beach Big beach is good times (the drum circle with the nudists). So is the road to Hana. I went on the free tours with the Banana Bungalow Hostel in Maui and it was great. One day they took us to like four beaches and each one had a different color sand. Here is a video this one girl I met there made.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152641970478905

Obligatory mention of a cool I song I discovered there.

Hawaiian Datasheet

Quote: (11-13-2014 06:58 PM)GyopoPlayboy Wrote:  

What is it in particular that makes you say AA men get a lot of attention from the women?

One would assume that given their widespread prevalence, AA men would not be all that attention worthy.

Gyopoplayboy,

I used to think that too, but the people are generally more accustomed to dating within their own racial circles especially Asian women, such as Korean and the Japanese.

In the main land you see a lot of first generation Asian men, and that's where all those stereotypes come in. I am sure you know most of them as well.

In Hawaii, the there a lot of Asian men here who are like 2nd, 3rd, 4th and even 5th generation. The rest are mixed with the Hawaiians. Those stereotypes are not as prevalent here because of that.

On top of all of that these people are so free spirited and they just plain don't care about race.

P

Hawaiian Datasheet

Hey what happened to Kona? Does he post anymore?