rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best country for 30 something women?

Since I have been in Romania and Poland, the last 6 weeks, I have been forced to do what I have never done before: regularly go out with 28 to 33 yr old women. In Colombia, that would be a travesty, but necessity is the mother of invention.
In that age range, the women of Romania are actually pretty well maintained, but they smoke like chimneys and have American cock carousel pasts, especially with Italian men. Also, a sense of entitlement, especially in Bucharest.
I would prefer a woman from that age range in Brazil or SE Asia. But, I am going to Jakarta next week and all things back to normal again.

I actually think where I live in southern Spain is quite good for going out and meeting women of all ages. There doesn't appear to be any stigma behind being an "older" woman and going out to the bars, etc. On one hand, it's pretty conservative here and a woman may be seen as "strange" for not being married with children, etc. by a certain age. But on the other hand, I've always said that when you go out here, you consistently see great ratios of women to men, and consistently see groups of women coming into the bars and restaurants together. Girlfriends that I have regularly go out, married or not, with their friends, and nobody bats an eye. So maybe hit up Andalusia...just a thought. As well, I think that the older women tend to be less bitchy and materialistic than the younger ones. If you check out the dating site Meetic, it's full of 30-45 yr old women looking for their "second shot". Just make sure you don't get it in their eyes...it stings, or so I've been told [Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (11-14-2014 12:47 PM)opening23 Wrote:  

I actually think where I live in southern Spain is quite good for going out and meeting women of all ages. There doesn't appear to be any stigma behind being an "older" woman and going out to the bars, etc. On one hand, it's pretty conservative here and a woman may be seen as "strange" for not being married with children, etc. by a certain age. But on the other hand, I've always said that when you go out here, you consistently see great ratios of women to men, and consistently see groups of women coming into the bars and restaurants together. Girlfriends that I have regularly go out, married or not, with their friends, and nobody bats an eye. So maybe hit up Andalusia...just a thought. As well, I think that the older women tend to be less bitchy and materialistic than the younger ones. If you check out the dating site Meetic, it's full of 30-45 yr old women looking for their "second shot". Just make sure you don't get it in their eyes...it stings, or so I've been told [Image: smile.gif]
Yes could be, but it is funny how now, talking to some young 18 yr old cuties from Indonesia online, I don't really feel like going out with a 30 something Romanian women, here in Bucharest anymore. I am looking forward to Jakarta in 10 days hehe

If you check out the dating site Meetic, it's full of 30-45 yr old women looking for their "second shot".

Sounds great- maybe I'll check it out when I'm 55+. [Image: biggrin.gif]

I assume you are talking about non Spanish women?
If not your experience totally contradicts mine.

Meetic is match.com, I went to it and it took me to match's UK page.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

China is great for 30+ women. I lived there for a while last year. The quality of the women in Shenzhen was staggering. They were attractive, smart and also wealthy. Definitely a place to go if you want to be a kept man.

On the downside it's a hard place to live, and in the end I bailed out for the good weather and great food that Thailand has to offer. Thailand wasn't as good as I thought it would be as far as dating is concerned. But again the women there age a heck of a lot better than they do back home.

I'm now planning on spending some time in Japan. It can be hit or miss for dating there, but I think there are opportunities there for older dudes.

The United States should be your place if your interest is 30+ women.

U.S.A.

San Francisco can be thought of as it's own country. That's a great place.

Also, tons of single women in their 30's in West LA. All successful career types that you won't have to worry about taking care of. Or...having kids with.

Shenzhen seems great with these women, the other Chinese cities still has a a lot of women this age too, especially bigger cities. However, you need some channels to find them. You can obviously use daygame, or cold approach in night clubs, but getting the date to the club seem like what everyone is doing.
These women are extremely flaky and picky online, especially on pof, where they are always looking for "the one"...

The US.

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Title should be titled "Best country for day-old sandwiches?".

[Image: tard.gif]

OP- you said you're going to Indonesia right? I'm sure the 30-something women will look fine since Asian ladies do tend to age gracefully. (disclaimer- have not been to Indonesia personally) Let us know when you get there.

The Peru Thread
"Feminists exist in a quantum super-state in which they are both simultaneously the victim and the aggressor." - Milo Yiannopoulos

Quote: (11-20-2014 12:30 PM)NovaVirtu Wrote:  

Title should be titled "Best country for day-old sandwiches?".

[Image: tard.gif]

OP- you said you're going to Indonesia right? I'm sure the 30-something women will look fine since Asian ladies do tend to age gracefully. (disclaimer- have not been to Indonesia personally) Let us know when you get there.
Yes. After leaving Bucharest for Jakarta, I will forget about 30 something or even close to 30 women, for at least 5 years.

Interesting you had a tougher time getting 18-27 in Poland and Romania. How old are you?

When I read and from first hand accounts getting girls in this younger range in Russia and Ukraine seems very doable until about 50 if you have tight game and physique....

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Quote: (11-20-2014 12:54 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

Interesting you had a tougher time getting 18-27 in Poland and Romania. How old are you?

When I read and from first hand accounts getting girls in this younger range in Russia and Ukraine seems very doable until about 50 if you have tight game and physique....

I am 37. If you look at online profiles of 18 to 23 yr old girls, in Poland and Romania, you will see that the vast majority want someone, just a bit older than themselves. Westernization has taken full swing in that regards. You can circumvent that, somewhat, by day gaming, game in general and just creating attraction. But it is an uphill battle.
Contrast that to online profiles for girls, on a Russian or Ukranian site. 37 is still a prime age for them.
There was an interesting article in ROK, about the difference between girls in Western vs. Eastern Ukraine, which gives some interesting insights. If you are 35, or above, you know what you have to do: get your Russian to conversational level and head East. The only part of the earth where young white women, have still not been westernized!

How do you dress?

37 with a Giovonny look produces different results than 37 with a 90s jeans soccer dad look.

Quote: (11-20-2014 01:40 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

How do you dress?

37 with a Giovonny look produces different results than 37 with a 90s jeans soccer dad look.

Haha, neither is my style. I didn't say I bombed. But once you are used to the number of young hotties that you can get in Colombia, Brazil or even Vietnam, you don't want to settle for less.
I have made an analysis of Poland and Romania, and I did not say you can't succeed or even that it is too difficult. Only that there are greener pastures and I ain't getting any younger.

How do you dress?

What is the giovany look?

How do you dress?

What is a '90s jeans soccer dad look'

Quote: (11-20-2014 05:57 PM)EU Explorer Wrote:  

How do you dress?

What is a '90s jeans soccer dad look'

See below:
[Image: jobs.jpg]

What age do you have to look when the troubles start beginning in Poland and Romania? I am guessing 30.

Seems like an almost Western wide rule. If a chick thinks you could be 29 she's cool. 33? Your odds plummet.

Or

Quote: (11-20-2014 09:41 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

What age do you have to look when the troubles start beginning in Poland and Romania? I am guessing 30.

Seems like an almost Western wide rule. If a chick thinks you could be 29 she's cool. 33? Your odds plummet.

It has become almost like a western wide rule. Also, with the exception of the Philippines, this trend is creeping into countries where girls speak English better, with each passing year.
For example, I also see that with more westernized young party girls in Jakarta.
Countries,where English language penetration is minimal, like Colombia or Russia, have the least amount of this phenomenon.
People can talk about dressing like Giovonny and it doesn't matter. But it does, because it affects the amount of effort and approaches you need to do to land quality young girls.
I want my field goal kicks to be worth 3 points, not 1.

Quote: (11-20-2014 01:59 PM)CimbomluBkk Wrote:  

How do you dress?

What is the giovany look?

[Image: yeZzf6Q.jpg?1]

Style can give or take a few or many years.

I'm 22 but short hair can pass me off as 18 and longer hair adds a couple of more years.

Not to mention, you also have to be location aware. Long hair doesn't fly in the southern US, while it might be normal in other places.

chochemonger,

Board members have said FSU chicks age like shit and in their 30s they fall apart quickly.

Do you feel that way? Do you think Colombian girls age well in their 30s?

I am following the Roosh prescription of learning Spanish then Russian to give myself the most options.

Or

Quote: (11-21-2014 07:11 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

chochemonger,

Board members have said FSU chicks age like shit and in their 30s they fall apart quickly.

Do you feel that way? Do you think Colombian girls age well in their 30s?

I am following the Roosh prescription of learning Spanish then Russian to give myself the most options.

Romanian 30 yr. olds, other than their Asian equivalents, are the best I have seen. Which is weird, since there a lot of women who smoke.
In Colombia, as long as they don't get fat or have more than one child, they still look pretty good, after 30.
FSU chicks after 30, forget about it.