rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best party spots in london Thur/Fri/Sat?

Just looking to hit up the must do's. 1 lightskin dark hair...1 brown. But really we meld into anywhere but figured whatever helps our odds.

Camden has a few cool places to visit, couple pretty big clubs there too, forgot the names. Has a hippy vibe. Fabric (underground disco) is banging too. Only been on a Sunday, mostly full of Spanish/foreign who work in bars and restaurants, Sundays are their days off. Love the Spanish talent.

London being such a big city, there are endless places to explore and depends what you want.

Haven't been out in London all that much. But I've had a good night in Camden before.

Started out in a cool Jazz bar, live band playing pretty cool vibe in there. Then went to KOKO which was like an old opera turned club. Different levels, bars in each area, big main stage and dance area. If the turn out is good its ideal really. I had a blast there, girls were friendly. Lots of foreigners, many seemed to be French.

Found this London Data-sheet the other day. Can't comment on the places mentioned but I'm keen to check it out next time.

Would love to hit up Fabric sometime...

London is overrun with Spanish an Italians at the moment, i'm not saying that's a bad thing. But it was better a couple of years ago when the Colombians and Brazilians were out in true force, along with other South Americans. The borders have been tightened somewhat recently :-(

Camden, Central, Shoreditch, Angel are all good areas offering high variety.