rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Memphis Man Has Fathered over 25 Kids

He owns a nightclub in Memphis and calls himself "Mr. TYB"- Take Your Bitch.

The two broads that he knocked up are low quality in all aspects, but I'm still giving this cat his due. Verdict:

[Image: gamerecognized.gif]

And why do all these women keep spreading their legs for him? That is a metric shit ton of children!

This is what uncivilized life looks like.

25 kids who will most likely have a bad childhood and many will grow up with mild to serious problems.

Women choosing who to have kids with, with no repercussions. They can still get their hair and nails done. They still get to sit on their asses and gossip. You and I will pay for it all by paying our taxes.

This is how poverty and struggle spread and how communities are destroyed. Should be an example of why we need to change our welfare system.

Quote: (11-12-2014 06:53 PM)It_is_my_time Wrote:  

25 kids who will most likely have a bad childhood and many will grow up with mild to serious problems.

Yep, these kids will go on to raise their own flock of deadbeats a generation from now. It's a viscous cycle.

The dads always get shit on for being "deadbeat dads" but the moms are really just as much to blame. If not more.

But I guess knowing that you can just hop on Uncle Sam's dick in times of trouble makes your decision making abilities a little irrelevant.

These girls look like they are about to go murder someone, I wouldn't bang it and believe me, when I am desperate I would hit anything but I wouldn't fuck none of these girls.

No credit given to this guy, I only give credit to those who deserve it.

Mr take your bitch is getting credit for what actually? Buys a 250 dollars bottle of alcohol and boasts about it on facebook (nigga please), calls himself Mr take your bitch and he is over 40, he has more than 25 kids and doesn't take care of any of them. He certainly doesn't get my respect or credit.

This is fucking awful and makes me sad for the future of the world. Thats what we need is a man knocking up 25 hoodrats so they can be single moms and the kids can grow up all fucked products of their environments.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

There are slews of men here that are almost carbon copies of this guy, but no financial prospects.

-Aimless future with egocentric personality
-delusions of grandeur
-poorly educated, poorly spoken, superstitious and xenophobic
-bland, uneventful life with pinches of excitement(ie; law problems, drugs)

Yes. The women are hard and hard faced. Cordova and Germantown used to be the sanctuaries for finding soft, feminine, coco beauties, but it's getting hood-ified as well.

Came in expecting a black guy, wasn't disappointed.

Quote: (11-12-2014 08:27 PM)Sturmgeist Wrote:  

Came in expecting a black guy, wasn't disappointed.

This made me laugh hard haha.

Homeboy needs to learn his wrap up his junk. Somehow I'm not surprised he's a nightclub owner, it was either that or being a drug dealer.

inb4 a bunch of dorks get butthurt over how this low life gets more pussy than them

An ecological disaster is what I see.

Women choosing who to have kids with, with no repercussions. They can still get their hair and nails done. They still get to sit on their asses and gossip. You and I will pay for it all by paying our taxes.

This is how poverty and struggle spread and how communities are destroyed. Should be an example of why we need to change our welfare system.

I would lose zero sleep if, in the absence of a welfare system, all 25 kids died in the street because their mothers were unable to support them.

In fact, I would prefer that over them sucking up tax-payer money, only to pass on their mothers' (and father's) genes for low IQ and low impulse control to another generation.

Not my sperm, not my concern.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

This is a direct result of the completely fucked up social engineering programs instituted in this country by the Democrat party in the 1960's. Bastardy started to become socially accepted.

And the groups that suffer the most (the uneducated, Blacks, in this case) keep voting Democrat.

Wash. Rinse. Repeat. You can't fix stupid. We are truly living the movie "Idiocracy".

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

Dupe.

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

This reminds me of that RoK article that mentions how most of America is slowly turning into the fatherless ghetto parts of the black community. So what you are seeing is going to be common in America's future...one Alpha with zero integrity or personal responsibilty impregnating dozens of women.

This isn't game success it's game fail, failure in being a man. Being a man is more than just fucking sluts and dropping kids.

I agree with the consensus that these kids are going to be seriously fucked up later on.

Quote: (11-12-2014 08:35 PM)Deluge Wrote:  

Homeboy needs to learn his wrap up his junk. Somehow I'm not surprised he's a nightclub owner, it was either that or being a drug dealer.

inb4 a bunch of dorks get butthurt over how this low life gets more pussy than them

you act like fathering 25 children is something worth bragging about.

I could have done that by my early 20s without being a night club owner.

Except I didn't, because I'd rather brag about not a single sex trophy running around.

when I have kids I expect them to be planned, with a women who I know would consider my childrens well-being before her own, not some trailer park trash looking for an extra few hundred in month in free money.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Quote: (11-12-2014 07:54 PM)Hedonistic Traveler Wrote:  

Yep, these kids will go on to raise their own flock of deadbeats a generation from now. It's a viscous cycle.

The dads always get shit on for being "deadbeat dads" but the moms are really just as much to blame. If not more.

But I guess knowing that you can just hop on Uncle Sam's dick in times of trouble makes your decision making abilities a little irrelevant.

When I find myself in times of trouble
Uncle Sammy comes to me
Giving loads of welfare, all for free
And in my hour of darkness
Uncle Sam is there for me
Giving phones and food stamps, all for free
All for free, all for free
All for free, all for free
Wealth redistribution, all for free

I got no problem with a guy having as many kids as he wants if he can provide for them and raise them right, but this guy is a deadbeat, hence why I called him a low life.

All I'm saying is guys are going to come out of the woodwork moaning about hypergamy and how it's just not fair this nightclub owner gets more pussy than them, like they all somehow deserve to bang a lot of girls just because they're an accountant or work in I.T. It's not fair but no one said life was supposed to be.

Quote: (11-12-2014 09:16 PM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

you act like fathering 25 children is something worth bragging about.

I could have done that by my early 20s without being a night club owner.

Except I didn't, because I'd rather brag about not a single sex trophy running around.

when I have kids I expect them to be planned, with a women who I know would consider my childrens well-being before her own, not some trailer park trash looking for an extra few hundred in month in free money.

Exactly. Fathering 25 kids with low-value women isn't an accomplishment. It should actually be at or near the top of the list of things you want to avoid. I think that if some form of birth control and/or withdrawal were never used, many guys on the forum, myself included, would have 100+ kids, many of whom would have batshit crazy mothers. We know better than this guy, and as a result he and the bottom of the barrel mothers are the ones stuck with this disaster. The rest of us have to pay taxes regardless of whether or not this guy wraps it up.

[Image: hwnlnnfk9nmcsfot110p.jpg]

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump

Yet again more material supporting Idiocracy Natural Selection Theory.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

I used to get upset by these welfare idiots breeding like rabbits. Now I don't because it doesn't do any good. I say either join them, change the system with its perverse incentives, or starve the beast by not paying tax. On that last point, either drop out or move (with your money) to another country that doesn't have such a perverse welfare system. I look at this dispassionately as though I would a nature documentary. It's jackals running down a gazelle. These guys are the jackals and taxpayers in the West are all the gazelle. Jackals are going to do what jackals do if given the chance. The solution is to not be the gazelle, not to complain that the jackals are being jackals.

These women all knew his deal. They saw the cars, money, and all went to his club. They all knew the deal. Women's BC is basically free also. Many of these women have multiple children, from multiple men, including him. When did these broads not think to start maybe thinking of BC or even getting their tubes tied.

Memphis isn't that big of a place and all these women knew what he was about. If a man has no interest in putting a rubber on ever, or getting snipped, and he so chooses to be reckless like that. Its the women whom open the gate for him to do his bad deeds.

Let these be a lesson again to RVF of the mystique of the Alpha. Mr TYB is a blue blood Alpha. He does whatever the fuck he wants and does not give a fuck about the repercussions. As I have said many teams the Alpha only lives to serve himself and he gives no fuck if kids or women or other people are in the toils and mess he leaves behind. All these women want to gamble with the Alpha's seed hoping it will lock him down but it never does. They then use the children as weapons to ruin the man via taking away resources from him or attempting to ruin his name (all done by these women).

Call TYB a bum but he has done something 25 times over that the majority (60%) of this men on planet earth will never do and that is father a child and pass down his line. Is he a worthy of praise? Hell. No. But its the 15+ women whom decide that, so I don't hold judgement on him. More women will likley line up after his name blows up on the news for their turn.

Let us also not forget that it could of easily of been 35-40 kids. I am not exactly sure of Tennessee abortion laws but African-American women on average abort 52% of pregnancies which means dude could of been fathering a small village of 50 children.

Don't toss softballs at the Welfare state. The whole complex of crony American Government props everything up from bad single mothers, shoddy politics, to cheap debt. Its all part of the same monster. You enjoy creature comforts because of the toxic machine that keeps on humming along in Washington D.C.

I wouldn't smash those women even if I was desperate. You could just see the ratchetness and low value of the women from the first impression.

Bravo Kosko. I'd swear you were a local or the host of a human nature show by how thorough that break down was. Everything you said stands