rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's the cornerstone of your game?

There are so many pillars in the house of game there will never be a final post or chapter about how to fuck women.

With that said what is the foundation of your game? The thing that gets you the girls. The worm on the hook. For some it' their job (bartender) for others its logistics (student area). For Roosh maybe its travel and for CR7 it's fame.

For me its social circle game. Hang out with playas, go out, let them get some chicks and I, like a vulture, get the leftovers.

What's yours? Looks, job, approaching, sense of humour?

Don't debate me.

For me it's Lucky Strike cigarettes

Smoke Lucky Strike -> Get Lucky

Dating Apps - I seem to have a niche to grab numbers and convert (specifically Tinder), I do have some issues with OKC but I've been learning and I've gotten 3 numbers in one night (which is huge).

Logistics - I take all my dates to this certain loungy bar, this place is less than a MILE away from my pad, know the bartenders well enough to get hooked up on drinks (strong or a free shot ever so often) + there's always guys and girls in there I know there that say what's up. (SMV). I've got a second venue, I'll rarely use it unless the girl is being a bit uptight or I sense heavy LMR.

Text Game - I keep it light and funny, I always get girls to send me a selfie (SIF test). I use cocky/asshole/sexual game to keep it going. However I most use it for logistics and planning.

Cocky/Asshole/Clown/Sexual Game - I'm crude, I'm rude, I'm Confident. I use shit talking game alot to poke fun at my date (in a good way). I keep the girls laughing, talking, and drinking. I'll call them on their shit. I'm ALWAYS saying things with a smirk and always dropping sexual innuendos. I also drop red pills truth which I'd say 90% of these girls agree (it's also a good way to mark ONS/DTF/FWB girls). I also tell fun sometimes sexual stories, I keep them entertained I also flip it on them and have them talk alot.

Social circle game is somewhat relevant, I usually don't shit where I eat but I've banged a few girls via friends wives/gf's.

Cold approach...daygame....indirect: "excuse me...is that the new iphone...or...excuse me is that a good laptop?" Followed by some story about the reason im asking. Then transition into some cold read about her. Drop bait about you. Gauge interest. Proceed per usual.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Closing, closing, closing. I've been surprised how many times, even feeling no vibe and not being able to come up with anything smooth, I've notched with "Umm...want to hang out at my place?"

Honestly, I don't think I have a hook. Better to have weak game and close than to have good game and let it slip away.

As much as I like discussing Game, I try to keep it simple.

Direct approach during the day

Set up a date/dates

Bang

Mini-relationship

Quote: (11-12-2014 07:01 PM)Dantes Wrote:  

Set up a date/dates

Bang

Mini-relationship

Dantes,

Do you get better bang/approach ratio using direct vs indirect during the day? (assuming you've tried indirect before)

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Quote: (11-12-2014 07:06 PM)robreke Wrote:  

Set up a date/dates

Bang

Mini-relationship

Dantes,

Do you get better bang/approach ratio using direct vs indirect during the day? (assuming you've tried indirect before)

Direct but the numbers are skewed due to that fact that most of my approaches are Direct. But I don't abandon Indirect completely. I still do Indirect if the situation calls for it, e.g. standing in line or in a coffee shop.

A recent bang came from Indirect though. A girl sat next to meet outside at a fountain and I opened her Indirect.

Direct fits my personality better. I am not great at rambling. It also fits my view that daygame is largely a numbers games. Direct approaching allows for low investment on your end. Get the number and move on.

Quote: (11-12-2014 07:17 PM)Dantes Wrote:  

Set up a date/dates

Bang

Mini-relationship

Dantes,

Direct but the numbers are skewed due to that fact that most of my approaches are Direct. But I don't abandon Indirect completely. I still do Indirect if the situation calls for it, e.g. standing in line or in a coffee shop.

A recent bang came from Indirect though. A girl sat next to meet outside at a fountain and I opened her Indirect.

Direct fits my personality better. I am not great at rambling. It also fits my view that daygame is largely a numbers games. Direct approaching allows for low investment on your end. Get the number and move on.

Also, if I were to consider the ratio, I would view it within the context of quality. Quality is more important for me than number of bangs.

Quote: (11-12-2014 07:24 PM)Dantes Wrote:  

Quote: (11-12-2014 07:17 PM)Dantes Wrote:  

Set up a date/dates

Bang

Mini-relationship

Dantes,

Also, if I were to consider the ratio, I would view it within the context of quality. Quality is more important for me than number of bangs.

Gotcha,

I'm guessing you live in a relatively high population area where you have the opportunity to get multiple numbers a day....thus not wanting to waste too much time on one approach a la Janka. Maybe NYC or another big city with lots of daily approach opportunities?

Also, I'm guessing you're relatively young...

#BallsWin

Gotcha,

I'm guessing you live in a relatively high population area where you have the opportunity to get multiple numbers a day....thus not wanting to waste too much time on one approach a la Janka. Maybe NYC or another big city with lots of daily approach opportunities?

Also, I'm guessing you're relatively young...
[/quote]

Not young, late 30s

Most of my approaches are done in Manhattan

Interesting, so you're getting better quality girls through direct approach than indirect?

Higher for Direct because I am more motivated to approach Hot girls in this way.

[Image: 1380697092809.jpg]

Quote: (11-12-2014 09:46 PM)Dantes Wrote:  

Higher for Direct because I am more motivated to approach Hot girls in this way.

Incidentally, I did the first direct approach I've done in quite some time a few days ago. A cute young girl was cleaning windows outside of the clothing store she worked at.

I walked by...she looked at me quick. I stopped ...asked for directions...then told her I really just thought she was cute and couldn't think of another way to chat with her. Got her number and some IOIs.

I had been holding off on direct because I thought I was "too old" as I like younger women.

Been texting back and forth. Turns out she is 18. I'm early 40s. We're supposed to do something next week. Certainly may have to start implementing direct into my daily repotoire.

#BallsWin

Challenge. I like to withhold information about myself, the very basic stuff. I like her to drag it out of me. Roosh calls it dropping bait, but it can be artfully done. I will go so far as not letting a girl over to see my place until several times hanging at her place.

Quote: (11-12-2014 04:52 PM)Safado Wrote:  

For me it's Lucky Strike cigarettes

Smoke Lucky Strike -> Get Lucky

They still make lucky strikes? The first cigarette I smoked was an unfiltered lucky, I haven't seen them in years.

Solo heavy day game approaches have been my go to method due to the limited options in my area. I still have a high blowout/flake rate but approaches = experience.

Quote: (11-12-2014 10:24 PM)robreke Wrote:  

Quote: (11-12-2014 09:46 PM)Dantes Wrote:  

Incidentally, I did the first direct approach I've done in quite some time a few days ago. A cute young girl was cleaning windows outside of the clothing store she worked at.

I walked by...she looked at me quick. I stopped ...asked for directions...then told her I really just thought she was cute and couldn't think of another way to chat with her. Got her number and some IOIs.

I had been holding off on direct because I thought I was "too old" as I like younger women.

Been texting back and forth. Turns out she is 18. I'm early 40s. We're supposed to do something next week. Certainly may have to start implementing direct into my daily repotoire.

[Image: highfive.gif]

Online dating. Works so well with Thai chicks.

Smelling blood in the water and escalating quick and hard while still backing off the right points to push-pull them.

I've always been a natural when closing.

Now opener + the next 3 lines (my hooks feel lucky and not well deserved) is where I'm still way behind all my other skills (dance game, alcohol tolerance, weed tolerance, midgame comfort and teasing) so I put my most effort and reflection there.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Bartender Job.
Love it. Perfect set up to meet and attract many girls, while you make money instead of spending it.
I have been wanting to write a datasheet about it for a long time, but haven't gotten around to it.

Looks.
Going to the gym and developing your body and mind works wonders. Chicks dig strong and dominant guys.
Really helps I'm tall and have a good face.
Unfortunately, the downside is becoming dependent on you looks. My game has deteriorated into being hot and confident.
My verbal game isn't as multidimensional anymore. Qualifying, disqualifying, comfort building, eliciting values, storytelling...
It's all been replaced with 'hey you're hot' and that's not as satisfying.

Yeah, I've thought about trying to bartend to get paid to game. Tough to pull off if you've never done it before?

Living in a place by the beach

Social Proof

I've not had any single thing other than the above cause me so much intense attraction.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Lately I've been focusing more on screening hard. If I get the IOI, I must approach.If I read the IOI correctly, everything else falls into place - the chick helps you with the approach and hands the poosy on a silver platter. Every now and then I throw in an approach where I didn't get any indication beforehand, mostly those approaches go nowhere. Basically I put myself in an environment of ample chicks and at least one girl will be interested. You might say that I'm missing a lot of opportunities by doing so and I agree, but the lays I do get come with minimal effort.

The reason there are so many variations in Game is because it is closely tied to you are and the kind of girl you are going after and what you try to get from her. What will work for one guy won't necessarily work for you or me. For example, it's easy for me to go out there and get an instadate but extremely difficult to get a date online. While for others guys it's exactly the opposite. The trick is finding the type of game that works best for you and what you are going after.