rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Nightmare mode game in the toughest countries for men

OK.

We all know about how great game is, and how you can get great women and adventures
in EE, SEA, Brazil, Colombia, Mexico, etc. We have seen countless stories in this forum about members nailing hundreds of bitches in those countries. All these countries and regions i consider them rookie mode game for several reasons, white god factor, money status, visa dreams to live in the western world,etc.

But what about gaming in nightmare mode? What about countries like Argentina, Uruguay, Italy, Spain where all those factors above are meaningless? Is game really useful in those countries? Please be honest. I think social circle is much more important than game every day of the year in those countries. What do you think? Can you give any advice to crack nightmare mode game?
I'm currently in Buenos Aires and i also went to Uruguay, and DC looks like a big orgy fest in comparison....
Even the local men complain about their women...

You might be interested to search through Roosh's blog in addition to the travel forum where this has been covered at length before.

Quote: (11-12-2014 08:25 AM)orko Wrote:  

OK.

We all know about how great game is, and how you can get great women and adventures
in EE, SEA, Brazil, Colombia, Mexico, etc. We have seen countless stories in this forum about members nailing hundreds of bitches in those countries. All these countries and regions i consider them rookie mode game for several reasons, white god factor, money status, visa dreams to live in the western world,etc.

But what about gaming in nightmare mode? What about countries like Argentina, Uruguay, Italy, Spain where all those factors above are meaningless? Is game really useful in those countries? Please be honest. I think social circle is much more important than game every day of the year in those countries. What do you think? Can you give any advice to crack nightmare mode game?
I'm currently in Buenos Aires and i also went to Uruguay, and DC looks like a big orgy fest in comparison....

[Image: troll.gif]

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Quote: (11-12-2014 09:20 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

OK.

[Image: troll.gif]

I'm not a troll. Just want your opinions on this...Please share your thoughts

Thoughts:
1. Go to the Roosh blog link at type of screen - Click it.
2. Find search box on Roosh's blog.
3. Search "Argentina" (or whatever country you're interested in)
4. Repeat process on Forum search box.

Please be honest. I think social circle is much more important than game every day of the year in those countries. What do you think? Can you give any advice to crack nightmare mode game?

Do you honestly think that no Argentinian man can sleep with a girl that's not in his social circle?

No dude in Barcelona is dating a chick that is not a friend of a friend, or someone he went to school with?

No Italian dude is hooking up with a chick he met a club?

You're either trolling, or you just don't believe in game.

WIA

Quote: (11-12-2014 09:41 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Please be honest. I think social circle is much more important than game every day of the year in those countries. What do you think? Can you give any advice to crack nightmare mode game?

Do you honestly think that no Argentinian man can sleep with a girl that's not in his social circle?

No dude in Barcelona is dating a chick that is not a friend of a friend, or someone he went to school with?

WIA

I'm talking about foreigners visiting those countries, not local men. And even for local men they complain about their women. Have you ever been to those countries?

Quote: (11-12-2014 09:47 AM)orko Wrote:  

Quote: (11-12-2014 09:41 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

WIA

I'm talking about foreigners visiting those countries, not local men. And even for local men they complain about their women. Have you ever been to those countries?

Yes I have. To bang in Argentina, Spain, et cetera, you need to speak Spanish. Italy is the same way.

I live in America now, and I hate American bitches. We complain about them constantly, but still fuck them.

You sound mad that you can't show up, speak English, and have bitches hop on your dick.

WIA

I don't know why everyone seems to have trouble in Argentina I had no problems there.

I was in Argentina for an extended business trip (about three weeks), and I was working 12-14 hour days, so I didn't really have a chance to game much. I hooked up with an Uruguayan chick early on off Tinder and basically just fucked her til I left. I went out to clubs two or three times and didn't pull, but that's way too small a sample size to really know anything.

I'm heading back in January for a few months, so I'm very curious to see if the "nightmare mode" reputation holds true for me.

I speak fluent Spanish and am tall and in shape, so hopefully that is enough. Although I will say that Argie guys are some of the best looking and charming dudes I've come across in my travels, so no doubt competition will be steep.

orko, you still around BA? Fucking in BA is not "hard", maybe harder than in Thailand for example, but it is doable, you can fuck outside your social circle, it will be harder, but posible. Heck, it is even easier for foreigners.

"What is important is to try to develop insights and wisdom rather than mere knowledge, respect someone's character rather than his learning, and nurture men of character rather than mere talents." - Inazo Nitobe

When i´m feeling blue, when i just need something to shock me up, i look at this thread and everything get better!

Letters from the battlefront: Argentina