rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Havana - nov 20 - 24

Havana - nov 20 - 24

I am returning to la habana in ten days - hanging out at hotel deauville disco first night in camp. Let me know if you wanna a wing

Havana - nov 20 - 24

Calling all rooshers in HAV. Meet up is set for Thursday Nov 20th - 11:30pm - send me a PM. Already have red pill wingman joining me from France - let's make it a squadron!

Havana - nov 20 - 24

Last call for meetup in HAV - Thursday nov 20 at 11:30pm - will be epic! I roll into town in 18 hours . Sent me a PM by 09:00 am nov 20 for the venue address. Otherwise will post a thourough trip report in dec

Havana - nov 20 - 24

saw this post too late! Hope you guys had a blast!

Havana - nov 20 - 24

If you ever do casa particulares, next time I have a friend that rents out a room literally right across from hotel deville. She is cool as hell, and will introduce you to people and take you out to good spots. Clearly she doesn't care about bringing girls back either.

Havana - nov 20 - 24

Our fellow roosher was a no show! I had a great time - will post a trip report this weekend

Havana - nov 20 - 24

Quote: (11-29-2014 10:51 AM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

If you ever do casa particulares, next time I have a friend that rents out a room literally right across from hotel deville. She is cool as hell, and will introduce you to people and take you out to good spots. Clearly she doesn't care about bringing girls back either.

I'm going to be in Cuba in March next year. Would it be possible to get this info or other tips?

Havana - nov 20 - 24

I posted a two part trip report on havana last year. Search the travel section. Other rooshers also chimed in with their excellent comments. Will be posting a current HAV trip report but won't be as robust.

Havana - nov 20 - 24

Hey international playboy!
Thanks for the offer - might need the apt someday. I had a private casa one block from casa de la musica - (av Galliano) - logistics trump all and it cuts out the taxi drivers ...
I would be pleased to share more intel with fellow active contributors to this forum as well