rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Examples of British middle-class white women?

I looked at this article from the Dailymail, and I think it is a good example of the current sexual marketplace in anglosaxon countries. From the pics, you can see that almost 3/4 of the women are, at best chubby, at worst fat landwhales, while most men are average to fit.

I do note that the pics are from a cheap dirty pub in the middle of nowhere, and while you will find thin and hot high-class British women in any cities, most guys who were not born rich will be Gaming middle and working class girls.

Dailymail link

[Image: 1415630059662_wps_55_A_club_called_Mama_s_Para.jpg]

[Image: 1415630211455_wps_59_A_club_called_Mama_s_Para.jpg]

[Image: 1415630281592_wps_69_A_club_called_Mama_s_Para.jpg]

yep that's pretty much the appalling dynamic we live in these days in the Anglosphere.

2015 RVF fantasy football champion

Try visiting a bar in the rural midwest US some time. Imagine the women in the pictures above, dress them in worn out T-shirts and blue jeans, add 25 to 50 pounds and a grandma haircut and you get the idea. Here is the standard around my part of the world.

[Image: big%2Bgirls.jpg]

It could be worse man [Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (11-10-2014 12:45 PM)IvanDrago Wrote:  

Try visiting a bar in the rural midwest US some time. Imagine the women in the pictures above, dress them in worn out T-shirts and blue jeans, add 25 to 50 pounds and a grandma haircut and you get the idea. Here is the standard around my part of the world......

I have been in the midwest... they are either disgustingly fat or hot. that is how they come between the age of 16 to 25. There is very little middle ground in terms of looks and size. Midwestern girls... Kansas, Iowa, Missouri are like that: either trending hot or obese.

Quote: (11-10-2014 12:02 PM)Ternarydemonite Wrote:  

[Image: 1415630211455_wps_59_A_club_called_Mama_s_Para.jpg]

No wonder the guy's sitting there with his head down

Ah, degeneracy at its finest. God save the Queen!

"As wolves among sheep we have wandered"

Go to any big town or city centre in Britain on a Friday or Saturday night and it's thronged with drunk girls. By pub and club closing time, vomiting in the streets, drunk bitches in 6 inch heels faceplanting on the pavement, and screaming public matches with their boyfriends aren't uncommon.

It's always been that way since I can remember, but there's either a higher ratio of fatties now compared with the 90's, or the fatties are wearing tighter and skimpier clothes than they used to, so are more noticeable. Probably both.

Some of the girls in the clubs are stunning, though. I never had any luck in nightclubs when I was just out with the lads like a normal person. I did a lot better when by sheer chance I made friends with a nightclub promoter and he introduced me to his marketing girls and got me into VIP bars. Those girls were all insanely hot young students with great tits. The guy wasn't tall, wasn't buff, wasn't handsome, and wasn't rich. But he got an insane amount of top notch pussy, because of the nightclub promoter thing and his cheeky banter. We're still best mates.

If you don't know a promoter or a DJ, university unions and student parties (especially fancy dress ones, girls are always a lot more playful at those) are better places to pick up quality girls. Especially the ones from nice backgrounds who want to rebel against Mummy and Daddy. Middle class British girls are far more up for it than working class ones, in my experience.

My first time in the UK was a weekend backpacking in Manchester with a friend. When we went clubbing, we had this trick of pretending to block out the light in our eyes, but instead covering up the girls face with our thumbs and then checking her out. It was like an "affirmative action" policy for northern England . It always baffled me how nature could make everything above the neck such a contradiction to everything below it.

Not sure how you guys do it, there are some straight up hogs in the north.

Hogs are easy, they get laid with men well above their station then get dropped after the guy spunked all over her tits/face.

These girls don't drop their standards however because once they get a guy with washboard abs, good looks and the like they will chase it. The way to pull hot women for the most part is social circle, have really good game, or as been noted, be a promoter or someone with value on nights out.

Foreign guys can get laid easy with good looking girls here but you will be harassed by the uglies with no let-up.

Tinder and POF has made the average British girl even more of a monster.

Jesus Fucking Christ - I haven't visited regional UK for years - what the fuck has happened?

Here gents what I see every day:

Frankly I've already gotten used to this, but when a friend visited me recently and we went on a week long trip of pickup he greatly appreciated the difference to his Western European palette.

Though to be fair - it is much better in France & Germany - UK seems to be especially nasty somehow. Why are the women so fat and uglified? Food & feminism are reasons, but likely the most compelling one is that they simply can due to a stupendous surplus of men (good part because of immigration). Women in EE cannot afford to be fat & ugly and attract a good men. Though I am starting to see the occasional young fat girl with a good-looking mangina - it is still a rare sight here.

Okay, the top picture is of some bar in Wales that has 10p drinks. Obviously riff raff are going to come out. The place is going be full of yobs and chavs. Show me a place in London that has 3-4 pound pints.

Zel,
Is that you in the video? The girls look good. Gotta make it to Poland next year! Good job man!

Quote: (11-10-2014 02:49 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Zel,
Is that you in the video? The girls look good. Gotta make it to Poland next year! Good job man!

Nah - not me - that guy is a pro PUA.

But I do Daygame and Nightgame in the exact same locations he mentions in the vid.

[Image: 1415630059662_wps_55_A_club_called_Mama_s_Para.jpg]
The girl who is helping her friend up,
7/10 WB

Wales has pretty much no middle class in it.

Slim, attractive middle class girls can be found in relative abundance in the Home Counties of Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire and Sussex.

They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety- Benjamin Franklin, as if you didn't know...

Northern girls are known for being hogs. London lads I've spoken to say that there is a correlation between the manliness of women and said place's northerness. Luckily for me I live down south (or darn sarth as some say). Feel sorry for any players in the Newcastle/Manchester area.

behold the wreckage

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/articl...Ascot.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/articl...ntree.html

[Image: 1412682214329_Image_galleryImage_Mandato...oto_by.JPG]

I live in St Albans, formally London. Hardly ever see much quality. I ended up with a gf because hot pussy is not in abundance. Northern dudes I have met would literally fuck a pig.

I love these pictures. Please post more.

Quote: (11-10-2014 04:25 PM)slats7 Wrote:  

behold the wreckage

Cor guv! Giv us half a crown! I'm a right lie dee too ain't I?

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Hahaha yeah it is really terrible here. Of course there are hot chicks around, but as people have mentioned before, they are usually concentrated in universities and usually hit the wall around about second and third year. Around my university I see so many overweight women, these are girls in their late teens and early 20s, sloshing about wearing these stupid tight jeans with splits in them. When they walk around they usually have their tounges perpetually sticking out, it's bizarre.

Contiental Europe is nowhere near as bad. French girls are still feminine on the most part and work on their good qualities. One of the good sides of immigration though is the number of foreign girls in the U.K, but most seem to stick with their own groups. Coming back to London nearly did me in but fortunately I discovered a few South American bars and now I am content [Image: biggrin.gif]

[Image: fuckthat.gif]

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Quote: (11-10-2014 03:36 PM)roberto Wrote:  

Wales has pretty much no middle class in it.

Slim, attractive middle class girls can be found in relative abundance in the Home Counties of Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire and Sussex.

Ha, "Wales".

Speaking of…"Ladies Day" at Aintree?

[Image: barf.gif]

I googled "Whale Day", and it's actually in February. Perhaps this should also be national fat shaming day?

As Steve McMahon aptly noted above, a lot of it is that fat women today dress in skimpier clothing. Back in the 90s, I don't recall anyone using the word "plus size". Now, every woman is beautiful, hence why you have these obese whales dressing in hot girl clothing with an attitude to match.

Quote: (11-10-2014 06:34 PM)RawGod Wrote:  

Quote: (11-10-2014 04:25 PM)slats7 Wrote:  

behold the wreckage

Cor guv! Giv us half a crown! I'm a right lie dee too ain't I?

WB girl on left [Image: banana.gif]

None of these women are in any way 'middle class'. Middle class girls wear Jack Wills, Barbour, knitwear and project an image of haughty disdain. They often look quite decent actually, although they can be stuck up and dismissive of anyone showing any indication of being in anyway lower class and/or not socially acceptable.

I'm sure most of them are just as slutty/hedonistic as the girls pictured here, they just do a far better job of hiding it. The idea of the girls pictured in here being middle class is laughable. If I were being an amateur sociologist I'd say middle-class girls were more likely to have eating disorders from their desperation to fit in and adhere to the ideals of their girlfriends than be proud fatties. I may be wrong, I've never encountered middle class girls like these lot in here though.