rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl talks shit on an NYC subway. Gets slapped back to the future

Don't think this has been posted yet:

You gotta listen to this with audio.

Amazing how this girl slaps people thinking there will be no repercussions.

Video did not disappoint.

I'm in my office and I bellowed in joy and jumped out of my chair when the slap landed.

Tall guy shows good amused mastery in the first 30 seconds.

White knight coming into defend his rachet maiden gets pummeled.

RACHET FEMALE FRIENDS used SUCKER PUNCH BARRAGE! It's not very effective...

10/10, that slap sound should become a film and television stock sound effect like the Wilhelm scream.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

Is that a white knight who steps in and starts swinging on the big guy?

At one point he tries to lift him up for a bodyslam, but gets blocked by the pole. A damn shame

hahaha "OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT"

guy at 1:36 slayed me

this is amazing, my man was slaying those white knights too

"As wolves among sheep we have wandered"

Quote: (11-08-2014 05:28 PM)Seth_Rose Wrote:  

Don't think this has been posted yet:

You gotta listen to this with audio.

Amazing how this girl slaps people thinking there will be no repercussions.

LOL. Watch the moment of impact enough times and you will notice she get's slapped so hard her tongue leaves her mouth.

Edit: OP delivered. God that felt good to watch, didn't think I'd make it past the unrecognizable noises spilling from that girls' mouth

This made my day.

I wonder if police charges will come out of this "for hitting a woman"

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

The white knight faggot who jumps in to get his ass beat ~ 1:15. Grinning like an idiot (and keeping his head down), until somebody forgets YOU NEVER LAY A HAND ON LADY ASSHOLE.

[Image: eNpzoBN.png?1]

So, so good. A tale of triumph.

The sound of that slap could not have been overdubbed to sound better!

His "smack-a-hoe" technique is unmatched in the wild kingdom.

Surprised she got so many pedestal taunting slaps and knockin people's phones out of their hands before he unloaded.

Tall dude's a big boy too... she got it good.

Hilarious. And white knighting was refreshingly minimal (they actually seemed to realize the attacker was the one who needed to be restrained). Who would have thought insulting and battering random strangers on a subway who are obviously much larger and stronger would have negative consequences?

Were you born with a vagina? If so, then you've no business physically attacking a grown man, unless he attacked your minor children.

Is Heaven missing an angel? ’Cause you’ve got nice cans!

Beginning of the end for the white knight when he gets choked at 1:33.

He lost.

The violent female who got the shit slapped out of her lost.

[Image: Today-was-a.jpg]

Seriously!

[Image: gassed.jpg]

This guy knows what is going down. Between him and the "oooooh shit" guy, and the actual smack and ensuing chaos, this is the best video I've seen this year. Hands down!

"As wolves among sheep we have wandered"

I already know the followup I'm going to post. I'll wait until this hits 5 pages. [Image: lol.gif]

That's a 4-5-6 train. You can tell by the blue seats, which predominate on that line. (The other lines mostly have the old 1970s cars, with the mustard yellow and orange seats...they look like they are from a Fat Albert cartoon). It's likely headed uptown (Harlem, Bronx). I guessed this because their are mostly minorities on the train. The train could be headed in the other direction, toward Wall Street, but I doubt it. As there are only young people on the train, I would venture a guess that it's late at night.

SO: If you want to avoid a scene like this one, do not ride a Bronx-bound 4-5-6 train late at night.

^^^ that guy needs to become a reaction meme for sure.

I do hope that female for charged. Video evidence proves she instigated. Curious to know why she started in on that guy in the first place.

"Nothing comes easier than madness in the world today
Mass paranoia is a mode not a malady"
Bad Religion - The Defense

This happens every day on the subway..like a dozen times. I remember being assigned the 'HEAVY TRAIN'. That was an OT gig where you get on the train where the HS kids get on and ride it to a certain stop.

These animals will act like this in front of the cops, who always rode in 3's since we can end up in a mob fight. Plenty of times we had to mace everyone in the car and make arrests.

I to be honest decked a few guys the same way he decked her. That was before smart phones and the videos lol.

Conclusion: girls act worst than guys. They are more animal like when they are prowling for trouble.

p.s.the white knight looks like he was with the girls or at least knew them(most are from the same school probably). In fact I would bet that half of the train ALL knew each other. Kids generally all know each other..at least in reputation.

You will notice that that white knight guy and girl on the other side of the seats with blond hair are smiling right? If they didn't know them they would have gotten up and walked away long ago...certainly avoid eye contact. That is the NYC subway way!

The kid with the ipod and glasses was smart..he knew what was about to maybe happen and went to the other side.

I'm not completely sure what happened in that video. Did some guy get beat up white knighting for the girl who was talking shit? I think she was actually right and 8-ball jackets were from 1990, but that's definitely not something worth getting beaten up over.

[Image: image.png]

WB

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote: (11-08-2014 05:58 PM)The Father Wrote:  

That's a 4-5-6 train. You can tell by the blue seats, which predominate on that line.
Yeah. It could be the 2 train too.

Anyway, the behavior shown by those girls are actually quite common on the 2-4-5 trains, or any train in NYC for that matter. They make fun of strangers and antagonize them all the time and get away with it. I'm not surprised she got slapped. I saw this shit a mile away.

[Image: clap.gif]

Quote: (11-08-2014 06:05 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

I'm not completely sure what happened in that video. Did some guy get beat up white knighting for the girl who was talking shit? I think she was actually right and 8-ball jackets were from 1990, but that's definitely not something worth getting beaten up over.

The Puddy look is timeless, man.

[Image: puddy-8ball.jpg]

Who in their right mind would ever go after a 6 foot 8 Slavic guy wearing way outdated clothes? There's like a 50% chance that guy's a war criminal.

Quote: (11-08-2014 05:58 PM)The Father Wrote:  

That's a 4-5-6 train. You can tell by the blue seats, which predominate on that line. (The other lines mostly have the old 1970s cars, with the mustard yellow and orange seats...they look like they are from a Fat Albert cartoon). It's likely headed uptown (Harlem, Bronx). I guessed this because their are mostly minorities on the train. The train could be headed in the other direction, toward Wall Street, but I doubt it. As there are only young people on the train, I would venture a guess that it's late at night.

SO: If you want to avoid a scene like this one, do not ride a Bronx-bound 4-5-6 train late at night.

It's the F train either headed either to the 14th Street station or to Broadway/Lafayette Street. When the video first begins, it says "next stop," you can see the letter F and that the next stop was West 4th Street. If it was headed to 14th Street, my guess is that many of the passengers were going to Queensbridge, through which only the F runs. One time, I accidently took the F to Queensbridge, which is the only really bad neighborhood I have ever seen in Queens or Manhattan.

10/10 did not disappoint.

It's also incredibly satisfying to see some proper male rage unleashed. It's laughable when I think of bitches that want to swing as if they're one of the guys.

No matter how "tough" a chick is, watching her fight is exactly like watching her throw a ball.

If I was king, a just punishment for that white knight would be to make him face off against the tall dude in a cage, one on one, fair fight.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

[Image: juSdIU.gif]

[Image: crazy-kid-birthday-gif.gif]

The "OH SHIT" guy had me in tears. Completely agree that the smartest guy in the room was the white guy who left 2 secs in.

"Despite their numbers, their pussyness means I was barely hurt. 2 black eyes and a cut nose, no big deal. I could sense the fear in them so as they were walking I chased them down and told them to "go home". They all left like little girls." - Revelations 21:4