rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do you recharge your social energy?

I'm usually a big talker and shit when I'm in any social setting, but sometimes(this may go on for days) I just feel the energy fading away and find it hard to genuinely enjoy myself while socializing. I can try to act but it's just not the same.

There are a few possible reasons here. My sleep is all over the place. I still get the hours in, but find that sometimes I have energy at the wrong time of day then feel tired during the important daytime hours.

My housing situation is also a constant stressor. I'm living with a senile old cunt who just annoys me all day.

I used to get to get this alot in shool years ago, being self conscious about my facial appearance(not looks, but if I looked clean). I grew out of this, but sometimes things will happen like my face getting ashy or fucking up my eyebrow by pucking too much off. When this happens I can't help thinking about how stupid I may look to others, and this drains me socially.

Obviously the above things can be remedied, but while I work on them I'd feel like I just need that extra boost to preserve the high energy side of me for a bit longer each day. I can start fine any day, but sometimes my socialness will just decline as the hours go on. Happens alot as soon as I leave the club too. I don't have anything left to keep buzzing.

Any ideas?

Get rid of the senile old cunt.

Stop manstrating. And I second getting rid of the senile old cunt.

Focus inward buddy, if you're losing energy maybe you should check out D&P's trt stuff. Getting the right nutrition and reducing stressors that spike your cortisol levels can be helpful.

Maybe you should fix your personal shit before hitting the social scenes so hard.

Edit: Shit man, I just recognized you from another post. Sounded to me like you need a strong male mentor. That's not me knocking you, it just sounds like you need one bro.

Per Ardua Ad Astra | "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum"

Cobra and I did some awesome podcasts with awesome fellow members.

You sound like you need to change your lifestyle. That takes time. But for now, maybe take a "rest day."

Sometimes I do take complete "me days."

Sounds gay. Whatever. Guidelines are as follows:

1. Don't wake up to an alarm. Make sure your room is dark as hell so you sleep in late and well.

2. Stay away from technology as much as possible. This includes texting girls, tinder, RVF, blogs, everything.

3. Fast. Don't eat the entire day, or, just eat one huge feast before going to bed. The only things you can consume during the day are lemon juice, ACV, or black coffee. These will clear your mind and body.

4. Don't go out at night. Instead, watch a movie and go to sleep.

5. Fill your day with nothingness. Practice yoga. Go for a long, two hour walk through the city, or a preferably a park. Do lots of stretching and reading. Meditate if you think you have the skill.

By 4 PM I feel like Siddhartha. By 8 PM, I eat a feast, and go to sleep. The next day I feel completely refreshed and ready to conquer the world.

Quote: (11-10-2014 12:59 AM)redbeard Wrote:  

5. Fill your day with nothingness. Practice yoga. Go for a long, two hour walk through the city, or a preferably a park. Do lots of stretching and reading. Meditate if you think you have the skill.

I bought a motorcycle and go for rides when I feel I need to get away from it all. Best therapy session you'll ever have