rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

So, I made a Polish penpal..

Back in April I joined a penpal site.

As time went on we were chatting on and off, then it seemed like she had interest in me and I in her.

Well, Monday I asked if she ever gets the impression her and I are " setting each other up " after a few minutes she replied it took her a while and sometimes she does.

Then she said She is surprised how much we have in common, if only I lived closer... and I actually contacted her the day she was quitting her penpal account.

I asked if I did live closer if she would date me. She said she would. This was all over fb text though

So, what I am trying to figure out is what should I do now? I mean, I don't want to play with her feelings and I do agree the distance sucks..

Should I keep trying to talk to her? Try to skype? Or just move on and forget about it?

My family is from poland but we settled on the US when I was 4. Might go this year April as a 'family trip'.

I am 23 and she is 21.

Thanks

Random question, which site did you use? Do you communicate in Polish or English?

Do what makes you happy but don't get oneitis. Remind her this is long distance, she should be able to understand not to get too attached.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Just remember, somebody's banging her

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

The site I used was Penpalworld.com

We talk mainly in English but also Polish. It's through text though. I asked for skype but she gave me facebook instead. I'll ask her again for skype.

Why are wrapped up in dating a girl you've never even met or banged before?

Stop being so thirsty dude.

I see no problem with talking and skype just as long as you don't have her priority number one

Then again...if she wasn't your number one priority you probably wouldn't have made a thread about this.

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Quote: (11-06-2014 03:22 PM)st91 Wrote:  

I don't want to play with her feelings

Ideally, you shouldn't give a shit about her feelings. It makes you unable to look at your text/online game from a cold, cynical perspective and you won't be able to use your best game.

To the guys that were asking, I'm not sure which site he's using although I suspect it's 'interpals', which is actually a good site.

I second Peterthepheonix's advice.

You need to log off and approach 100 girls.
Then you need to focus on banging 10 girls.

If you're still hung up on your pen pal then take a deep breath, step back, and take the pussy off of the pedestal..

Repeat steps one and two until you don't believe in "pen-pals"