rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Throwing a girl out of bad mood

That's something I've been struggling with. Sometimes you get a cute 8 and she has everything perfect except one thing: when she's not satisfied with something, she enters a childish bad mood accompanied by the famous silence treatment. In mini-relationship, that happens often.

What I've been trying is to completly ignore that and pretend like nothing happened. It worked a few times, I had a girl, after 30 minutes of seeing me in a bad mood,
Her: "Do you know why I am angry at you?"
Me: "What, are you angry?"
This makes them usually more mad.

I'd like to hear the advice of experienced players on this one.

LOL I'm not an experienced player but I love your response. I can see girls getting enraged afterwards haha.

Quote: (11-06-2014 03:58 AM)alex3948 Wrote:  

That's something I've been struggling with. Sometimes you get a cute 8 and she has everything perfect except one thing: when she's not satisfied with something, she enters a childish bad mood accompanied by the famous silence treatment. In mini-relationship, that happens often.

What I've been trying is to completly ignore that and pretend like nothing happened. It worked a few times, I had a girl, after 30 minutes of seeing me in a bad mood,

I get what you mean. It's happened to me before. Not too often though.
There are more experienced forum members here who can break things down better but I'll just share my thoughts.

First, i like your Ignore method. I've done this before as well & as in your case, i've found it to work. Probably attacks that part of a girl's psyche that craves attention. You said it yourself, she's above average & they're the type that usually expect things to be favorable to them because...

Frankly, from what little detail you've given, you look like you're doing the right thing. You're demonstrating that you're not buying her attention seeking, shit testing game. She's not angry AT you. She's annoyed she hasn't figured out how to play you.
My thought would be to demonstrate that you'll be there if she needs you in a real life or death emergency...(protector-arbitrator of logic) but you're not her appointed Holy toilet paper she's gonna wipe with every time her shit test hamster decides to throw one at you.
Well played to you actually. But beware she doesn't grind you down, man. That..did happen to me some time back.

That's a good response. In general, humor works wonders. Don't take her mood too seriously, but you can still recognize it and what she's upset about.

When we get upset about something (suffer) we're experiencing a gap between our expectations and reality.

Comedy is founded on humor because every joke exposes this gap in a safe and palatable way. Look at any comic and his routine and you'll see their jokes are exposing the gap.

So take whatever it is she's upset about and try to amplify the gap by exaggerating the expectation and the experience to absurd degrees. So absurd it's funny.

Comedy is the cure to seriousness.

This is NLP 101. Emotions are contagious. If you are in rapport and you can intensify your positive vibe, she will feel what you feel and forget about "angry" bullshit very fast. Rapport works both ways, so they key is to lead. Pace a little ("I know how you feel") and then lead with positive emotion.

The key is to replace negative emotion with positive. "What, are you angry?" is replacing negative emotion with no emotion which is what makes her more mad. She need to feel shit and it's your responsibility to decide what she should feel.

By default she will feel whatever she happen to feel habitually as most women (and men) believe that emotions just happen and they have no control over it.

I have some advice, but you're probably not going to like it.

First, if you are living with her stop.

Second you are on the right path with ignoring her but you're missing one point.

You need to tell her that you're not going to put up with drama, and if she's not going to be fun, then she needs to leave. You need to say this matter of factly. Not angry, but you just need to let her know that you aren't going to take any bullshit.

Thing is, if you're LIVING with her, this becomes harder.

So, either YOU need to move out OR if the place is your place have her move out/break up with her and/or find another woman.

It sounds like you're living with her so you're kind of fucked. I'd say end it now.

Drama from a woman isn't worth your time and energy addressing as a Man. Ever.

Isaiah 4:1

When I saw the words "throwing" and "girl" in the thread title, I got all excited and thought someone bumped the "throwing shit on girl" thread.

Quote: (11-06-2014 07:48 PM)CJ_W Wrote:  

I have some advice, but you're probably not going to like it.

First, if you are living with her stop.

Second you are on the right path with ignoring her but you're missing one point.

You need to tell her that you're not going to put up with drama, and if she's not going to be fun, then she needs to leave. You need to say this matter of factly. Not angry, but you just need to let her know that you aren't going to take any bullshit.

Thing is, if you're LIVING with her, this becomes harder.

So, either YOU need to move out OR if the place is your place have her move out/break up with her and/or find another woman.

It sounds like you're living with her so you're kind of fucked. I'd say end it now.

Drama from a woman isn't worth your time and energy addressing as a Man. Ever.

Well she goes to a college near my house, and she still has a dorm there. When she starts doing drama, I send her there for 1 day or 2 so she can think about what she did (women are children, but just bigger). This is my opportunity to go see other girls.

I believe your advice is good, I am considering getting someone else instead. The girl is perfect except for that. She is 21 so I am hoping this can change over time.

I often don't get why they are mad and I even tell them that. Since I really don't understand they see I'm not even lying which kind of enrages/frustrates them. In the end it usually leads to sex.