rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Roosh's advice to watch an episode of Seinfeld a day is brilliant

From The Roosh Program:

Watch one episode of Seinfeld a day. Seinfeld is an American comedy program that will teach you two things: (1) how to spit humor that girls like, and (2) how to have long, meandering conversations (i.e. how to ramble). What’s great about the show is that it offers quintessential American humor that will be well-received anywhere in the country, and even in foreign countries as well. I’ve lost count how many times I’ve successfully used word-for-word bits from the show in my pickups. The best time to watch an episode is right before heading out to approach. You can find used DVDs of the show for only a few bucks.

I'm five minutes into the third episode and I am completely floored. I've seen this episode before but I never realized how Jerry's internal monologue is showing how he picks up women in social situations. Roosh is a genius for making this connection.

"Believe in your FLYNESS ...
... conquer your shyness"
- Kanye Omari West

It's funny: I think this is good advice too but I have also thought to myself that if the show tried to air today, with today's audiences, it would flop.

Quote: (11-06-2014 11:29 AM)ladderff Wrote:  

It's funny: I think this is good advice too but I have also thought to myself that if the show tried to air today, with today's audiences, it would flop.

Only because it has been copied so much it "became" unoriginal.

dupe

Just don't pick up any fashion advice from this show.

^^^^^
What about wearing velvet or a cape?

It is also nice having Roosh actually interact with people on his forum.

"Believe in your FLYNESS ...
... conquer your shyness"
- Kanye Omari West

Seinfeld is the best show ever.