rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Help a newbie out

Help a newbie out

Hi guys, I direct approached this girl today and got her number. Literally all I said was she's cute and asked her for her number. This is the text

To give some context, there was not important conversation prior to this and she complained about an essay she had to write and I asked her what classes she's taking and then

Me: Haha I feel ya. Are you living on campus?

Girl: What classes are you taking? And yess I live in the village. You?

Me: I'm taking two bio classes and a chem lab. I've always wanted to live at the village, you should show me around.

And now there's no reply. Was I being too bold? Trying to end a 5 month drought, I might've come off as desperate.

Help a newbie out

That's a shit test. Just hold your FRAME. She has many options.

Try searching some threads here, there are many solved problems like yours.

Help a newbie out

Radio silence for a week.

If she doesn't reply to you by then, hail mary with "are you alive? If not when is the funeral"

If she asks where you've been just say i've been plotting to take over the world.

When you haven't built comfort and or attraction with a girl don't expect much from only getting a number.

Help a newbie out

Thanks brothers, this site is f*cking great.

Help a newbie out

Quote: (11-06-2014 12:31 AM)wanabecasa Wrote:  

Thanks brothers, this site is f*cking great.

First, you did well to even make the approach & scored the number. Nice one there.
You did well by not coming off as thirsty in your text as well. Took a shot & assumed the close.
And...you're here getting advice.
Doing all the right things, brother.
Be outcome independent (you improved yourself even if this approach ends up being a dead end), have fun & good luck.