rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I got played....

I got played....

Okay guys I want to forewarn you that this may be a long post that jumps around a lot, after some internal debate I have decided to write this post as a form of self-therapy, as well as a cautionary tale so others can learn from my mistakes.

I got burned by my 25 year old ex-girlfriend of the last 10 months, who was a 7.5 on the scale.

I'll start this story when she dumped me which was the first week of October on the 2nd or 3rd I believe. When she dumped me I was out working in the hills about 1 hour and 45 mins away from the town that I live in.

Originally she was supposed to come out with me to help me with work stuff I needed to do and I was going to be out there for 5 days, about a week before we were going to leave she claimed that her Dad and her best friend both had birthdays that weekend and that she needed to stay in town. At the time I had no reason not to believe her, but now in retrospect I think she was B.S.ing me.

Anyhow right before I left to go work in the hills everything seemed normal. She was acting the same like nothing was wrong, she was telling me that I was her best friend in the world, and that she missed me so much every time I left and that she hated being apart from me.

We had been making tentative plans to travel to Mexico or Jamaica in the fall, and the day that I left she was starting to fill out her passport application, so like I said everything seemed normal.

Then once I get out to the hill where I fortunately got cell phone reception, the first day into the next day I hear absolutely nothing from her. Usually she is texting me all the time, so I kind of thought what's up with her lack of communication?

The morning that I left she asked if she could have one for her girlfriends over to the house to watch a movie, which I said was fine. Sidenote: my ex-girlfriend had been living at my house with me for basically the last 4 months.

Out on the hill I asked her how the movie was and she took a while to reply and said that she didn't watch the movie with her friend, but they went out to a local music venue for a show. I said cool and thought nothing of it, and we exchanged a couple more texts.

The next night was supposed to be her friends birthday party, and that day once again I didn't hear from my ex and had to send the first text to initiate conversation.

The day after that once again I didn't hear from her all day, and then I got this gut feeling like something was wrong and I could just sense it, I had a feeling like something had happened at that party and my girl probably got really fucked up and hooked up with another guy.

Since I hadn't heard from her yet I decided to call her at like 1 o'clock in the afternoon and when she answered the phone she sounded completely fucked up like she was basically still wasted drunk and on MDMA from partying all night.

I attempted to have a conversation with her and find out what happened, but she was so fucked up that I just ended it quick and tried to carry on with my day.

Later in the evening she sent me some texts asking how things were going and said she felt like shit and did a bunch of coke the night before. Like I said in my gut I had this really bad feeling like something had happened, but I didn't know for sure and was trying to keep a cool head, but I already had issues with her being a party girl, and had told her that I'm not cool with her going out and doing coke and molly at parties when I'm not around.

Anyhow to wrap this up the next day I got a text from her in the afternoon asking, "when are you coming back?", I got a weird feeling because usually she's much more friendly and doesn't just straight ask questions like that. I replied "why are you having so much fun without me, you don't want me to come home?"

After about a half hour she hadn't replied and I knew something was wrong, if everything was cool she would have replied quickly with something like "no I miss you so much, I want you to come back."

So that bad feeling in my gut was boiling over and I knew something was way wrong, and I called her and finally she answered the phone on the last ring and she was crying and her voice was shaky, and I asked "is something wrong?", and she replied "yes, I'm breaking up with you..."

Then said that her "parents were coming with their truck tomorrow and were going to be moving all her stuff out." Just like that things went from seeming normal and being good, to her dumping me when I'm way out in the hills and moving all her shit out, so that I'm come back to an empty house. She was so whack that when I got back to town a couple days later and asked for my key back, she gave it to her friend to give to me, because she didn't have the basic respect and dignity to give it to me in person.

Now, fast forward 4 weeks to October 30th... A piece of mail came from her car insurance company to the mailbox and it looked important, so being the good guy that I am I gave it to a friend of her to pass on to her, and then I texted her to let her know.

She replied, "oh thanks, I got to fix that, I moved to Marin." I replied, "Damn that's a surprise, best of luck, hope everything works out."

Then I got to thinking, the hamster wheel in my brain started spinning, and I was thinking "how the fuck did she move to Marin?", basically when she moved out of my place she was broke as fuck, had no money, no job, was going to live with her parents in the town 40 minutes away, and her car was on the verge of breaking down.

I started thinking the only way she could have moved there is if there's a guy in the picture, but then I thought it's only been 4 weeks how has a guy already moved her out of the county.

Then I did what every guy that gets dumped and going through a break up should never do, I did some online detective work. I couldn't find her facebook page because it was private, and I personally don't have facebook so she wasn't a friend and I never looked at her facebook page unless she showed it to me.

I did however, find her instagram page and when I looked at it I saw she had posted a picture of her with some hippy looking dude from 5 days prior, and underneath in the caption she wrote: "So blessed to have the man of my dreams in my life, you are my king."

Reading that was like a bunch in the gut, I seriously felt sick to my stomache and instantly felt a cocktail of different emotions, shock, disbelief, disgust, anger, remorse, self-loathing, etc.

I seriously couldn't believe that only 3 weeks after breaking up with me, she had already moved on to a new guy and was posting pictures of on him on instagram saying that he was the man of her dreams and her king.

Literally just over a month ago she was posting pictures of me and her on facebook and instagram saying the same exact things about me.

I just can't believe how quickly this girl that I had treated like a queen and dated for the last 10 months, who I had living in my house, spending literally almost all of my time with day and night, could just flip the script like that and fucking take off and shack up with a new dude immediately and post shit on social media that he's the man of her dreams, etc.

Maybe I'm just being overly sensitive and I probably am, or maybe it's just how shit works in modern American culture in 2014, but I just think that shit on her part was just straight up cold blooded, cold hearted, and disrespectful, especially considering how well I treated her and how much I did for her.

What hurts the most is that she was putting on a front and basically lying to my face that last week we were in town together before I took off into the hills, saying that she loved me and never wanted to be apart, acting like everything was normal and filling out her passport application for the trip we were planning on going on.

In reality I'm sure everything was premeditated, she had already decided she wanted to break up with me and was just putting on an act, making me think everything was okay, so she could break up and leave at the most opportune moment when I was away. I don't care how you look at it, I think that's just straight up low class, shady, and disrespectful.

On top of that I've been mind fucking myself over who this dude is, I really need to not give a fuck and I'm getting to that point, but it just came out of left field. I'm wondering when did she even start talking to the guy, did she meet him at one of the parties she went to at the end there when I was on the hill, or had she been secretly talking to him on facebook or did she have a tinder account that I had no idea about.

We were one of those couples that spent all their time together and she was with me at my house every night, so I'm just like what the fuck.

Any how here's part II of this long post. I'm a fucking idiot for even staying in that relationship with her in the first place. There were a bunch of red flags that were popping up and presenting themselves from the beginning, but I continued to ignore them because she seemed so genuinely sweet and loving, and that she was honest and true to me and professed this throughout our relationship.

Aside from her sweet loving act, our sex was insane and off the hook, and she was a total freak giving me as much wild sex as I wanted to basically I was being blinded by the pussy and thinking with dick and not my brain.

This seems to be an ongoing problem with me, I've read a million game books and blogs, and listened to a million podcasts, I know the score and can give out good advice, but when it comes to a hot chick deepthroating me, licking my balls like she's been wandering in the desert for weeks and my balls are an oasis of water, all logic and reason goes flying out the window.

Now in retrospect, I can see how foolish I was to disregard all the red flags. From the get go she seemed like a wild party girl and gave the pussy up so easy, and was freaky as hell. Any girl who can deepthroat like a champ, has learned that shit practicing on a bunch of other dudes.

She had tattoos and piercings, she had told me about a lot of coke and mdma use in her past. She told me she had turned to stripping when she moved to LA, when she was completely broke and had no other option, spinning it into a story that made her look like the victim.

I was finding out about multiple past boyfriends and everytime we were at a cafe or grocery store she would try to duck this one particular ex-bf of hers and I later found out that's because she fucked one of his business partners.

Basically all kinds of whack unsavory shit was coming to surface, but she had me so convinced that it was all her past she was such a changed person, I was the love of her life, she would do anything for me, she was so loyal to me, blah, blah, fucking blah... It was all bullshit.

I could continue this rant, but this has gotten long enough. In the end I need to not have oneitis and stop being all sad and depressed like a little bitch. I know I fucked up and I know that I shouldn't have disregarded the red flags, and been so naive to believe her bullshit. I shouldn't have even gotten into a serious relationship in the first place, and in the relationship I shouldn't have let it progress and let her move in with me, and let her dominate my whole life, social, emotional, etc.

I am feeling pretty fucking jaded, and it just reconfirms that a large majority of American women a spoiled goods, and just shady as fuck, and will drop you like it's nothing in a moment, and totally disrespect you like it's nothing, even after you've been so good to them and they've professed their undying love to you.

In the end I guess I just got to say good riddence, and move on. She was a bad luck bitch, with nothing going for her other than her looks and her pussy, both of those will fade over time, and nothing of substance will be left. She was troubled and had a lot of problems, and even though she was pretty and a freak in bed, I'm better off not having her in my life.

I got played....

Quote: (11-01-2014 01:15 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

she felt like shit and did a bunch of coke the night before.

She was so whack that when I got back to town a couple days later and asked for my key back, she gave it to her friend to give to me, because she didn't have the basic respect and dignity to give it to me in person.

basically when she moved out of my place she was broke as fuck [Image: dodgy.gif], had no money, no job, was going to live with her parents in the town 40 minutes away, and her car was on the verge of breaking down [Image: confused.gif].

I did however, find her instagram page and when I looked at it I saw she had posted a picture of her with some hippy looking [Image: angry.gif] dude from 5 days prior,

she was putting on a front and basically lying to my face [Image: dodgy.gif] that last week we were in town together before I took off into the hills, saying that she loved me and never wanted to be apart, acting like everything was normal

I'm a fucking idiot for even staying in that relationship with her in the first place. There were a bunch of red flags that were popping up and presenting themselves from the beginning,

Now in retrospect, I can see how foolish I was to disregard all the red flags. From the get go she seemed like a wild party girl and gave the pussy up so easy, and was freaky as hell. Any girl who can deepthroat like a champ [Image: blush.gif][Image: dodgy.gif], has learned that shit practicing on a bunch of other dudes.

She had tattoos and piercings [Image: dodgy.gif], she had told me about a lot of coke and mdma use in her past [Image: puke.gif]. She told me she had turned to stripping when she moved to LA, when she was completely broke and had no other option, spinning it into a story that made her look like the victim.

I was finding out about multiple past boyfriends and everytime we were at a cafe or grocery store she would try to duck this one particular ex-bf of hers and I later found out that's because she fucked one of his business partners. [Image: undecided.gif]

Basically all kinds of whack unsavory shit was coming to surface, but she had me so convinced that it was all her past she was such a changed person, I was the love of her life, she would do anything for me, she was so loyal to me, blah, blah, fucking blah... It was all bullshit.

Man, there sure were lots of red flags! You should be celebrating you got rid of such a coke-head treacherous whore. Good fuckin riddance! [Image: banana.gif]

And anyway, party-girls don't make for good girlfriends, alas. Damaged goods cum professional liars.

I got played....

I read it all and I feel you bro. Luckily it was only for 10 months and you have learned a lot from this.

Kinda scary what some women are capable of.

I got played....

This probably will make you a better player in the long run, don't look at this as if it was a negative thing.

If she has access to your facebook in any way, make sure that you don't mention anything about your relationship with her on your facebook, just keep it quiet and act like it didn't hurt you at all and you don't care.

A girl that takes coke shouldn't be taken so seriously.

Give it few days or weeks and you should be alright.

Player rule: She acts like a hoe, must be a hoe, therefore must be treated as such.

I got played....

I'm sorry for the pain you've had to go through but on the other hand I'm glad you made it through this experience and learned from it.

But that's the key, LEARN from it. The story you have told is a very common one and something many guys can relate to, I know I can.

Never, ever trust a girl with a party habit, drug habit, or drinking habit. Never. You WILL get burned. If she can keep it at two drinks and she's the same girl, just a little more relaxed, fun, happy, and horny, great! If she drinks harder than that and you notice any changes in her personality, that's a no-go. I mean, any of those girls are fine for casual sex, but do not get attached to them.

On lying:

Women do not lie to men. They lie to themselves, so then it becomes fact.

To you, a woman might be a deceitful, lying, two-faced bitch, but she lives in a COMPLETELY different reality. You can tear your hair out and go crazy wondering how the fuck anyone can function like that, but it's a fool's game.

Look, you already know what your mistakes were so you don't need any of us telling you that. Consider yourself lucky; many guys don't know how to be honest with themselves or about their girlfriends.

I had a girlfriend about 5 years ago like the one you're describing here (maybe not as bad haha) but a total deceitful bitch with a drinking and partying problem, but she had a pussy that still sticks out in my mind and some of the hottest sex I've had. The power of good pussy is not to be underestimated; when I was first dating that girl I had two other girls on rotation and I stopped hitting those girls up because the sex was that good. I didn't want to spend time with anyone else. And of course I later suffered for that.

It's understandable that you're hurt right now, but don't get jaded and don't be angry at this girl. You can't be angry at a cat for being a cat. Remember the good times together and move on.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

I got played....

Wow.

If I were you I'd probably be at church everyday thanking Jesus I didn't knock her up.

About a month later I'd probably be with another bad girl.

Bad girls can be amazing just need to follow 3 rules I've found to stay in check.

1) condom
2) late night sex dates only
3) only see once a week max - better once every 2 weeks

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

I got played....

That was well-written but hard to read

I guess you thought you could turn a ho into a housewife. And deceptively, it seemed like that was gonna happen. Hell, if she was thin, hot, and lavished much attention on my balls, I probably would have been swayed as well.

Onwards and upwards brother.

I got played....

There's a faction of guys on RVF who don't like all of the talk of feminism's effects, the feminine imperitive, short hair, red flags, tattoos, America's decline, yada yada yada. They think it's toxic and that it takes away from the "game" focus of this forum.

But this post is why we need to continually discuss them.

I don't know OP very well...but just looking at this:

Quote:Quote:

OGNorCal707 Offline
True Player

I can tell you've been around. You know what's up. We all do, when we're here on RVF, but just like everyone's saying...when good pussy presents itself the rules fly out the window.

OGNorCal707 I trust that you will move on and become better from this.

I hope that everybody can read this post and learn from it, this post has some gold in it for everybody.

I got played....

My latest complaint about American girls is there aren't enough solid 7+s to go around (fatties). Quite a large portion of 7+ have tatts, piercings, or a party habit because they have daddy issues and want sexual attention.

Most of the other 7+ that aren't bad girls are in solid relationships because there is so much competition for them.

It's a tough trick finding an attractive girl to invest in here.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

I got played....

"Is there a greater constant in nature than the treachery of women?"

As people have said, live and learn. We've surely all been there multiple times. You're already on the right track by recognising that:

A) she wasn't all that anyway
B) you're better off without

At least you had some fun with it!

"As wolves among sheep we have wandered"

I got played....

I'll echo everything Veloce said. Are you familiar with the tale the Scorpion and the Frog? If not take a minute or two and read what I wrote about it here.

We've all been there, but the key is do you actually learn from it as Veloce said. You are aware enough to realize the signs, but you have to take that extra step and realize the signs upfront rather than in retrospect.

Women do not have honor like men do. There is no such concept to them because they don't understand it. That is why they can turn on a dime. They are scratching your head after sex and kissing your chest at night and on a tinder date the next day for lunch.

Recently I met a girl at a bar who didn't drink. She was very reluctant to kiss me at the bar. It took me almost 4 hours to get her to bang on the first date, after we were already in my bed. She asks for nothing when we go out and is content just hanging out. However, the last time we were out she told me about how she used to drink by herself all the time and that's why she doesn't drink as much anymore. She told me her roommate got fucked in a bar bathroom on a Tuesday night for her birthday and they ended up crashing at the guy's house and she slept on the roommates' "floor."

Now did she actually fuck anyone? Maybe, maybe not. But this girl has been placed in Category 2 now. What is Category 2? It's where you put girls who have any warning signs mentioned in this thread as well as others yet to be mentioned. You can't make a hoe into a housewife. Rappers know what they are talking about.

So then what is Category 1? It is the girl that perhaps, and do understand that I am stressing the fuck out of the word perhaps, may be a good girl. No warning signs (yet). You approach these girls with a more open mind but still be cautious. Nothing surprises me anymore, but I can enjoy a good mini relationship with a good girl here and there.

In the end you realize what you did was a mistake. And you mention you have read thousands of blogs, books, etc. But it seems while you have seen the red pill, and have it in your hand or perhaps your mouth even, you have yet to swallow it. It's hard, and frankly changes you as a person once you do because now you realize what reality is actually like. As liberating as it is, it carries with it some depression.

You have to realize that a scorpion will always be a scorpion. Just don't be the frog.

I got played....

Good thing you didn't get her pregnant.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

I got played....

Things like this suck but it could have been a lot worse. IMO you dodged a bullet (no kid/shit stolen/major drama)
You wise up, move on and become a better man for it

In the future lock down different aspects of your life and keep them completely separate.

Party girls are great fun and are the best for sex but should have no contact with your house or work.
Asking her to be involved with your job and/or stay at your face should be avoided.

Party/damaged girls:
- fuck at their place if possible. If at yours they leave when you do or before. She doesn't hang around.
- never give them money or access to your stuff
- tell them nothing important or disinformation. Vague work/personal details, nothing she can leverage at a later date.
- fuck them a lot and enjoy because they won't last
- when it goes south cut them free and avoid the fallout

I had a similar girl last year and the sex was some of the best I had. Fortunately I kept her away from work, friends and anything important. Eventually when it all went bad I had other girls already lined up and it was easy to next her and move one. I still think of how good that sex was though.

Don't beat yourself up over it but definitely try learn from what happened. As other have pointed out, and yourself, there was quite a few red flags but its always easy to notice them in hindsight and good pussy does blur the vision.

I got played....

gf found another man.

Things you have learned (or should have learned) from this:

1)NEVER EVER EVER EEEEVVER move in with a woman, or have a woman move in with you. Stop that shit. You're lucky that she found a rich dude to gold dig off of (Marin country = rich folks disneyland of a neighborhood) Or else she could have gotten some money out of you with the break up (if she was smart) there's other reasons but this is the main one. Never do this. You actually got REALLY lucky here.

2)DO NOT contact a woman unless you're setting up a meet with her at your place or first date somewhere. All you did was send her texts etc etc, now if she contacts you first, then ok, but still parlay that conversation into a bang at your place.

3)DATE MULTIPLE WOMEN AT THE SAME TIME.
There's so many easy ways to do this, join a salsa class, do Tinder, go to a museum regularly, something! (Yes I know you live in Nor Cal I used to as well so I know but still I was able to pull it off.)
When you date multiple women, you don't care if one woman leaves you. . .You've got OTHERS! . . .ANNNND usually women will come back to you if you do it right

4)Women come back to you(not this one as you fucked it up already) if you do it right:

How to "Do it right"

-Do NOT contact her
- DO. NOT. CONTACT. HER!
-Do NOT like, visit, comment on her facebook, snapchat, tinder, tumblr, myspace, freindster, whatever
-Do NOT email her
-Do NOT text her
-Make sure you're Hittin' that pussy right in the bed while you're still "together."
-Keep her info in your phone, and set an alarm for about 5-6 months.

Then Text her something like "Hey was just thinking about you" Or "What's up" (no compliments!)

If she responds, set up a meet AT YOUR PLACE.
If she contacts you out of the blue, set up a meet AT YOUR PLACE.

If you get nothing from her then don't contact her for 5-6 months, basically once a girl leaves she's instantly downgraded to "I'm too lazy to try to get girls to night so Ill text this chick I banged 5-6 months ago. Women do come back to bang dudes they've banged before given they were hittin' it right and weren't Spicy Herbs when she was with him. Most of the time women leave for other reasons such as:

A)She found a beta provider/rich man whatever (what happened here somewhat)
B)She got bored
C)she wants a serious relationship/marriage and you can't give it to her
D)she wants to fuck another alpha and beta-ize him (which will happen and she'll get bored, hence the 5-6 month thing)

You have to realize that her clock is ticking, she needs a beta provider male so that she can have kids, I KNOW you were not planning on marrying her right? right?? RIIIGHT???

If you were, then you should slap yourself upside the head. If you're looking to get married, then look for ways to get financially independent, and go to EE, SEA, or China (if you're white) and find a nice 19 year old wife that wants to take care of you and bear your children. Make sure you have enough money coming in to provide a very comfortable life with your family if you intend to go that route.

Isaiah 4:1

I got played....

Its easy for us to sit back and say "you'll get through it" and "you will now grow as a man and as a player" with some "this is where inner game comes in" sprinkled on but I don't think any of that will matter until you're mind and heart decide to "get over it."

I don't know if this makes you feel better but I think you have given me one of the best signatures on the forum because the quote is honestly true. Guess who tried getting into a relationship with a girl with short hair and tattoos? Why you ask? Please refer to the sig [Image: wink.gif]

I got played....

I feel for you.

I recently went through something though not as bad. Dated this girl for a few months. Great sex and I thought she was falling for me. Turns out toward the end of our seeing each other, she was going home on weekends and banging an ex.

Lots of red flags like...she started flaking on dates, on weekends when she was 'back home visiting the family" she wouldn't text much at all and take hours to return my texts. Ridiculous lies about how she couldn't see me for a pre planned date, etc.

It's in their nature. You almost can't be mad at them once you understand the phenomenon, the natural law if you will, of female hypergamy. Their nature demands that , in a particular moment, if they're getting gina tingles, they won't care about what a great guy you are, how good the sex with you is, how you're caring or "her best friend".....they most often will just give in and fuck the guy giving them the tingles in the moment.

This recent breakup really bothered me and sent me on a quest to discover as much as I could about the true nature of female hypergamy. I urge you to buy "The Rational Male" by Rollo Tomassi and devour it. At least , go to his website....therationalmale.com and read "the best of"

Another bit of gold from therationalmale.com :

http://therationalmale.com/2012/05/16/hy...esnt-care/

Obviously, this forum has great information about their true nature as well.

Masculine energy is about that which is constant, like the unchanging mountain. That's why a "don't give a fuck, rather unemotional, take it or leave it, I will walk if she doesn't stick to my boundaries" attitude, an attitude like the unchanging mountain that just sits there forever through the wind, rain and snow and all the seasons, is the ultimate male attitude that is attractive to women.

Feminine energy is about that which is constantly changing, that which is "in the moment" The weather, the flow of water, nature, dancing, music are all feminine forms of energy. So is a woman's ebb and flow, the coming and goings of her gina tingles. Those things which her hypergamous nature perceives the most benefit to her as some sort of resource, whatever that perceived resource may be ( money, status, big dick, some guy who can play a guitar good and sing ....making her feel all warm and fuzzy....whatever) These are all considered resources by women.

Of another interest is Briffault's Law. You can google it. It deals directly with the nature of women.

The more I have immersed myself in a woman's true nature, the more comfort, if it can be called that, the more peace of mind, I have gotten since my recent breakup. It's kind of like owning a lion as a pet and one day the lion decides to maul you. Was the lion treacherous or just following its instinct because you accidentally fell down in your apartment in front of it and the lion's natural attack instincts made it pounce on a "creature" (you) that fell down before it in such a vulnerable position? The answer is "B" that is, it's the lion's instincts. Same with women. It's not a conscious decision on their part. They are not "treacherous" per se as they are following their DNA. This relates to the reason why women do not have "honor" in either any sense, or at least the same sense that men do. Most men, have some sense of true honor.

The fact that she was an American woman makes her hypergamous nature even more pronounced. The fact that she was a druggy amplifies it even further. The fact that she had a promiscuous past....well, you see where this is going, this was the trifecta of attributes which insured that you former girlfriend would cheat. Actually, in retrospect, that you kept her around for 10 months is a tribute to you and what I assume is your strong relationship game.

Learn the nature of this creature we deal with, this creature we love to have sex with and you will be more equipped to enter into relationships with them while maintaining emotional control. Steel yourself going forward.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

I got played....

Red flags are called red flags for a reason.

Now OG the tread title says I got played. I'm not seeing it as she told you and you knew she was a stripper, drugs etc. You didn't really get played at all.

Now if you met her at church and engaged in this all the while she's telling you about her morals, family importance etc then the second you leave for a few she's on a drug binge banging dudes out etc then yes, you got played. In reality you got lots of sex from a typical slut and she moved on.

You can do the same thing again next month if you want. Knowing the outcome will keep you from getting to emotional so don't be that guy. We all know that guy and it never works out for him.

I got played....

Quote: (11-01-2014 02:50 PM)slubu Wrote:  

I'll echo everything Veloce said. Are you familiar with the tale the Scorpion and the Frog? If not take a minute or two and read what I wrote about it here.

We've all been there, but the key is do you actually learn from it as Veloce said. You are aware enough to realize the signs, but you have to take that extra step and realize the signs upfront rather than in retrospect.

Women do not have honor like men do. There is no such concept to them because they don't understand it. That is why they can turn on a dime. They are scratching your head after sex and kissing your chest at night and on a tinder date the next day for lunch.

Recently I met a girl at a bar who didn't drink. She was very reluctant to kiss me at the bar. It took me almost 4 hours to get her to bang on the first date, after we were already in my bed. She asks for nothing when we go out and is content just hanging out. However, the last time we were out she told me about how she used to drink by herself all the time and that's why she doesn't drink as much anymore. She told me her roommate got fucked in a bar bathroom on a Tuesday night for her birthday and they ended up crashing at the guy's house and she slept on the roommates' "floor."

Now did she actually fuck anyone? Maybe, maybe not. But this girl has been placed in Category 2 now. What is Category 2? It's where you put girls who have any warning signs mentioned in this thread as well as others yet to be mentioned. You can't make a hoe into a housewife. Rappers know what they are talking about.

So then what is Category 1? It is the girl that perhaps, and do understand that I am stressing the fuck out of the word perhaps, may be a good girl. No warning signs (yet). You approach these girls with a more open mind but still be cautious. Nothing surprises me anymore, but I can enjoy a good mini relationship with a good girl here and there.

In the end you realize what you did was a mistake. And you mention you have read thousands of blogs, books, etc. But it seems while you have seen the red pill, and have it in your hand or perhaps your mouth even, you have yet to swallow it. It's hard, and frankly changes you as a person once you do because now you realize what reality is actually like. As liberating as it is, it carries with it some depression.

You have to realize that a scorpion will always be a scorpion. Just don't be the frog.

I nominate the terminology "Category 1" and "Category 2" to be part of every player's lexicon. These are vital designations.

Example uses:

"Yeah man I met this girl at the bar but she was just there with friends and doesn't drink. I found out she lives with her parents and rescues kittens for a living. Think I might have a possible Category 1 on my hands."

or:

"So things are going great with Megan but this last time we were banging she flat-out requested that I cum on her face. I did it of course, but she unwittingly just put herself in Category 2."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

I got played....

Quote: (11-01-2014 05:08 PM)Veloce Wrote:  

Quote: (11-01-2014 02:50 PM)slubu Wrote:  

I nominate the terminology "Category 1" and "Category 2" to be part of every player's lexicon. These are vital designations.

Example uses:

"Yeah man I met this girl at the bar but she was just there with friends and doesn't drink. I found out she lives with her parents and rescues kittens for a living. Think I might have a possible Category 1 on my hands."

or:

"So things are going great with Megan but this last time we were banging she flat-out requested that I cum on her face. I did it of course, but she unwittingly just put herself in Category 2."
That makes no sense to me.

I got played....

Just posting to say I feel for you and it won't be long before you'll wonder how you ever felt bad about this.

I got played....

OG. I want to thank you for writing this and having the courage to actually talk about this. I relate to this story and I've been slipping recently and this is a great redpill reminder and lesson. Thanks for sharing. PM me if you'd like to talk, hope things get better for you man [Image: grouphug.gif]

Then I did what every guy that gets dumped and going through a break up should never do, I did some online detective work. I couldn't find her facebook page because it was private, and I personally don't have facebook so she wasn't a friend and I never looked at her facebook page unless she showed it to me.

I did however, find her instagram page and when I looked at it I saw she had posted a picture of her with some hippy looking dude from 5 days prior, and underneath in the caption she wrote: "So blessed to have the man of my dreams in my life, you are my king."

Reading that was like a bunch in the gut, I seriously felt sick to my stomache and instantly felt a cocktail of different emotions, shock, disbelief, disgust, anger, remorse, self-loathing, etc.

I seriously couldn't believe that only 3 weeks after breaking up with me, she had already moved on to a new guy and was posting pictures of on him on instagram saying that he was the man of her dreams and her king.

Literally just over a month ago she was posting pictures of me and her on facebook and instagram saying the same exact things about me.

I just can't believe how quickly this girl that I had treated like a queen and dated for the last 10 months, who I had living in my house, spending literally almost all of my time with day and night, could just flip the script like that and fucking take off and shack up with a new dude immediately and post shit on social media that he's the man of her dreams, etc.

It's not even about you, you're just an accessory to show off to her friends, and so is this new guy.

Women are looking for a man to plug into their equation in life.

Women love the image of you, what you provide to them that they want or need, what fantasy number you can help them check off of their internal list. If you look at a women’s life…her series of lovers that she takes…the high-school boyfriend, her first love which she spends years with, the alpha that breaks her heart, the big bearded lumberjack guy, the thin hipster dude, the rich stock broker boyfriend, the solid child-raising husband…the hippy guy she's dating now

All of the guys she “loves” are just a set of internal fantasy men that she has in her head from adolescence. When she finds a convenient guy who happens to fit a fantasy, she acquires him, experiences him, fucks him, whatever, so she can check off one row of her mental list of fantasy conquest boyfriends. In most cases if you ask her what the guy was actually LIKE, what he thought, what he cared about, etc, it’s unlikely she even noticed. His actual thoughts were irrelevant. His wants and needs, his dreams, weren’t something she was even conscious of, except to the extent that his dreams were part of her fantasy of him. He wasn’t really a human being at all, in her view.

Many women really view men as horses, and they are the riders. High-strung, maybe beautiful horses yes, but in the end, just animals to help them achieve their goals.

valhalla

I got played....

Hey it happens to everyone man. If this was happening multiple times over and over, then I would say your a fool and need to study this forum like your studying for the SAT haha. Like el mechanico said you didn't really get played because of all those warning flags. Ex stripper, lots of tats used to do drugs, come on brother.

I got played....

You've made a conscious decision to play the game with low-quality women, and now you feel bad that predictably, you got played.

Guys are going to have to stop blaming American culture, "The West", feminism, and all the other go-to pity party excuses when the problem is they're choosing incorrectly.

Game is not just about being able to get women to fuck with, it's also about knowing who not to fuck with. In the process of doing that, you're going to have to focus on the totality of the woman; a woman can be physically attractive, but that doesn't stop her from being an ugly human being.

I got played....

You're not paying alimony, or child support. You're still winning. You're only down in the game when you're subsidizing her future cock consumption.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

I got played....

Quote: (11-01-2014 05:18 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

That makes no sense to me.

Having a code word for

Category 1: "Potential good girl, proceed with caution."
Category 2: "Cock gobbler. Enjoy."

I know I know, they're ALL Category 2, but sometimes it's fun to pretend [Image: biggrin.gif]

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK