rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Advice needed

Advice needed

Need some advice here...
Went on a second date with this very attractive girl, prolly a solid 8.5, very conservative/feminine her father is a pastor or something.

We both had a great time and eventually ended up back at my place (which is on the top floor of one of the nicer building in town) and she starts telling me I'm the most interesting guy she has ever met before/never meets guys like me and she started talking about hanging out again in the future etc, etc. I screwed up a bit and started talking about the future as well, when I should have been more aloof, but nothing too serious. We start hooking up and after about an hour I stick it in without a condom for a few pumps she freaks out and puts her jeans back on and says let's just go to sleep. I said fine and we kind of cuddle for a bit and fall asleep. She wakes up at 5am and wants to leave and doesn't want me to walk her out. I text her when I wake up and ask her if she made it home ok and she responds with a 1 word answer of yes. Ask her another random question and no response. Call her 3-4 days later and she doesn't pick up or respond.

Can't really figure this one out. She was literally all over me and couldn't stop talking about hanging out again and now she has gone completely cold. I know the general advice here is move on/bang other girls etc. which I'm certainly doing, but I do want to date this girl. Any advice on how to recover from this would be greatly appreciated.

Advice needed

This one seems lost, so don't chase her any more. Your only real hope is to let her come to you.

As to why she went cold, don't worry about it. Female decisions are based on a black box of emotion. The less time you scrutinize the female decision making process, the saner you'll be.

Advice needed

^^ Perfectly stated. "Next" this one and move on.

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

Advice needed

This is why you don't bang or date fundamentalist religious girls. Their sexual hangups are huge and really not worth the trouble to fight.

You've learned a lesson; best to just move on.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Advice needed

Comrades above have it right.

It could be that you spooked her, but we don't have enough information, nor do you.

As a general game tip, it's hard to put yourself into a girl's shoes, read her thoughts, understand her logic, know what she is thinking, and predict what she's going to do.

Even when you ask a girl, how she is feeling, or what she is thinking - you're not guaranteed the truth.

This applies to men, old people, and children, etc - it's just that we often face it in the context of sexual relationship.

So the best thing you can do to protect yourself from these situations is to increase your options.

- Increase your sexual options
- Increase your social options.
- Money, health, experiences, etc

WIA

Advice needed

Quote: (11-01-2014 11:21 AM)BTman Wrote:  

Need some advice here...
Went on a second date with this very attractive girl, prolly a solid 8.5, very conservative/feminine her father is a pastor or something.

We both had a great time and eventually ended up back at my place (which is on the top floor of one of the nicer building in town) and she starts telling me I'm the most interesting guy she has ever met before/never meets guys like me and she started talking about hanging out again in the future etc, etc. I screwed up a bit and started talking about the future as well, when I should have been more aloof, but nothing too serious. We start hooking up and after about an hour I stick it in without a condom for a few pumps she freaks out and puts her jeans back on and says let's just go to sleep. I said fine and we kind of cuddle for a bit and fall asleep. She wakes up at 5am and wants to leave and doesn't want me to walk her out. I text her when I wake up and ask her if she made it home ok and she responds with a 1 word answer of yes. Ask her another random question and no response. Call her 3-4 days later and she doesn't pick up or respond.

Can't really figure this one out. She was literally all over me and couldn't stop talking about hanging out again and now she has gone completely cold. I know the general advice here is move on/bang other girls etc. which I'm certainly doing, but I do want to date this girl. Any advice on how to recover from this would be greatly appreciated.

Typical case of buyer's remorse. I actually think old school mystery method deal with this pretty well.

This happens when you get attraction but not enough comfort. And I mean not the "let's talk about the future with babies and kittens" kind of comfort, it's rather the kind of comfort that she can do anything and everything with you without any credibility. You have these options:

-Establish more comfort. Could backfire and set you back a few steps.
-Overwhelm her with positive feeling and horniness. A bit 50 shadesofgrey-y but if you can get her feel so horny and attracted to you she can't stand it, you will bang. You will still get buyer's remorse in the end.
-Alcohol. Works every time.

Dont dish religious chicks. They can be quite feminine creatures. And they are the least to cry rape because the shame on them would be great.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Advice needed

With conservative girls it can be better not to push too hard even when you know you can.

They are more forgiving of a guy for not going for the bang aggressively and are likely to get more attached and put out more sex over time if you put in the first few comfort dates.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Advice needed

She's probably busy flagellating herself like this guy.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Advice needed

"We start hooking up and after about an hour I stick it in without a condom for a few pumps she freaks out and puts her jeans back on and says let's just go to sleep"

Without a condom? Maybe she is freaking out about the possibility of getting pregnant.

Advice needed

" Dont dish religious chicks. They can be quite feminine creatures. And they are the least to cry rape because the shame on them would be great."

What planet are you on? You're exactly backwards. Religious girls (as are any girls involved in a public shame-culture*) have a huge incentive to cry rape - to provide an alibi for illicit sex. IOW, if anyone finds out they were involved in sex, it "has" to be rape to preserve their reputation. This is a classic, common pattern of false rape accusation.

*A variant of this is the girl who's cheating on her boyfriend; if word gets out, to protect her non-slut image she might feel the need to claim rape. The chick who ran a train at Hofstra was pulling such a maneuver. (It shows the female brand of selfishness that a woman would rather a man be punished for a heinous crime he didn't commit than to have herself judged in the negative.)

The system is fucked up, but a man can dramatically reduce his chances of being stung in a bogus rape claim with some reasonable measures, one of which is to avoid sexual congress with girls who for whom the sex would be "complicating" for their social lives.

Advice needed

Thanks for the advice guys...I understand the walk away advice, but what's my best shot of recovery. Send a text over the next few days and call her out or just act like she didn't ignore me and try and get her out again?