rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are fives worth fucking?

Are fives worth fucking?

I could easily do that this weekend but I'm not really sure I want to. I'm nervous that I'll enjoy it until I cum and then instantly regret it.

"Believe in your FLYNESS ...
... conquer your shyness"
- Kanye Omari West

Are fives worth fucking?

5's are worth fucking if:

1. You need to end a dry spell
2. You're new to game and need to get some runs on the board for confidence
3. They are dynamite in bed. I have a 5/6 on my rotation because she is an amazing bang. Lets me do whatever I want and is extremely flexible.

Are fives worth fucking?

Depends enormously on the girl. I would usually advise against it, your self-esteem will suffer if you aren't going for the highest quality girls, but if she does it for you, why not?

Are fives worth fucking?

Ask your dick, don't ask us.

Are fives worth fucking?

It shouldn't be your #1 priority, but if you've been in a dry spell for long or she lets you in her ass, you can include her in your rotation.

Are fives worth fucking?

Maybe her face is 5, but try to focus on good things. Maybe she has Nice tits or ass? You'll maybe end up enjoying it. And a 5 in bed is better than a 6 which is not

Are fives worth fucking?

The boner-test. Does she pass?

Are fives worth fucking?

Yes, if you're a 5 yourself.

Are fives worth fucking?

Sure if she's cool and it takes minimal effort on your part. If she makes you chase after her or if it feels the slightest deal like a chore then bail. A 5 should be lay up. You're doing her a favor remember?

Team Nachos

Are fives worth fucking?

Let's say you're hitting a 6 month dry spell... Let's say you feel down on yourself for whatever reason.

For me, hitting an easy 5 is what I call a momentum lay. A momentum lay gives you motivation to hit something better and gets you back in the game again. The momentum lay will lead to a correction lay, which will be a real hottie (which before the momentum lay, I didn't have the mojo to conquer).

For me, this is how it has worked out in the past... The momentum lay (a 5) led to a correction lay (a 9) and then I was on the golden poon train again because I had the self confidence to keep going...

But if you're not in a dry spell, don't bother with a 5... the notch is not worth it...

A momentum lay motivates you exactly because it's a lay that's below your standards, and you feel the need to correct that lay with something hotter... But it only works in a dry spell and only works with a lay that's 5 or below.

Are fives worth fucking?

It sounds like you're really trying hard to justify to US why you want to bang this girl; you don't have to do that. If you don't have to drive an hour or take her out on a date, then there's really nothing to worry about.

Are fives worth fucking?

Yes.

Nope.

Are fives worth fucking?

Are they worth fucking? Yes. Are they worth dating? No. Just remember every 8 turns into a 5 a few years down the line. That's why you only date prime girls.

Team Nachos

Are fives worth fucking?

Why do we fuck any girl ?

Are fives worth fucking?

ALL guys will say women below 6 is undesirable. But all men are above 7??

Are fives worth fucking?

Quote: (10-31-2014 03:23 PM)R Smoov Wrote:  

Yes.

Seconded

Are fives worth fucking?

Just fuck her already.

Are fives worth fucking?

She has a kid and is really short and her nose looks weird but her tits looks decent. I'll give it a shot.

"Believe in your FLYNESS ...
... conquer your shyness"
- Kanye Omari West

Are fives worth fucking?

I believe Parlay44 has a point there.

They are worth fucking, but not worth dating.

If she makes it complicated, wants a commitment, or makes any kind of shit game, bail. Make sure the lay is easy. Remember, she is a 5, so things should go accordingly.

"She has a kid": good reason not to date her. But fuck her if you want. Keep up updated.

Are fives worth fucking?

Just get on with it.

If you need to ask a question like that, it is probably because you need convincing.

Will you enjoy it? No.

Will it motivate you? Yes.

Keep things cool with her, explain that you date other women but you can find time for her sometimes.

Having regular sex is good for you in so many ways. You become better at fucking, find sex easier and become more attractive to females.

Go and fuck her brains out and begin your journey as a player learning women and getting laid.

Are fives worth fucking?

Some 5s are and some 5s aren't. Women aren't defined solely by their attractiveness rating.

Some of the best sex I've ever had has been with 5s.

Plus a good body can overcome a 5 face in the short term.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Are fives worth fucking?

If you want to fuck her, then fuck her. You're not settling down with her. A "good" 5 is better than a dead fish or stuck up 7.

Does she have friends? Are any of them better looking that this one? The single mother pipeline can be one of the most fruitful in terms of pure numbers...not like they don't fuck.

Always be gaming.

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

Are fives worth fucking?

If they get you hard and you don't have better options, then yes.

Are fives worth fucking?

Only if

1) you can get your dick sucked
AND
2) they come to you (you don't have to put much effort into it)

Are fives worth fucking?

5's are worth fucking if they provide value in your life. If you wake up next to one and regret it...then they aren't worth it. If your dick is your determining factor, do what you have to do. If you're going through a dry spell, then do what is necessary. We have all had those times and moments. Do you brother.

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet