rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My most recent ex girlfriend. Learn from my mistakes.

Okay gentlemen. Hopefully what I say will help some of you out. Broke up with this girl a a couple months ago. (Apologies for not writing all this earlier.) I began seeing a persian girl back in May. She was drop dead gorgeous with great assets...so naturally, I was a fan. During the few months we dated, I got to know her very well. I also ran into many red flags that I was totally aware of once they were brought up. Decided to ignore them due to her being so good looking (Screw up 1). Granted, I did many things wrong to put myself into these situations, so hopefully yall can learn from my mistakes.

This was my second girlfriend and I decided to give her a shot because she was actually very cool. But, after being with her, things went slowly go down hill.

Red Flag 1: She hounded me about the number of women I previously slept with (Red Flag 1). I told her not to worry about it but she kept persisting and persisting until I finally told her because I was sick of hearing about it (Screw up 2). Then I asked her (Screw up 3). Told me a number that I didn't want to hear...many.

Red Flag 2: When I was away, she asked me what my thoughts were with having sex with a girl. It got me excited assuming she wanted a threesome. Wrong. She said that she only wanted to do it by herself. Told her it was considered cheating and no, don't want her to do it. She then told me I was being selfish, which led us to a huge argument.

Red Flag 3: She asked me how much I make a year. I told her it was personal because I never tell anyone my financial well being. It was how I was raised. She hounded me again until I relented and told her (Screw up 4). It really bothered me because her parents always gave her money for everything. She has no understanding of money or finance since she has been coddled since she was born.

Red Flag 4: This one sent me over the edge which led to me leaving her. I believe in God. Know that a few of you have differing opinions but that was the way I was raised. The foundation of my values. Due to her persian background, she is agnostic and said to my face that my religion was bullshit. That was deeply offensive to me. After a few days, I ended everything.

Couple days later. Ended up fucking a girl to take my mind off things. Haven't looked back since.

TL/DR: Do not lose your frame. Left out a few red flags for personal reasons. Keep an eye out for those kinds of red flags as well as other obvious ones. I had a few cringe worthy moments and recognize them as a way of improving myself. If I ever get into another relationship, it will be much easier to drop the situation immediately; if those flags fly.

It does not matter how attractive a girl is...do not put up with that shit if you want to maintain your self respect. I got low, but took those bricks that my ex threw at me, and built a fucking castle.

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

I think this is a great and timely idea for a thread. By sharing experiences where we ended it with a bad girl, or she dumped us...or we caught her cheating on us, we can provide this forum with a lot of wisdom.

"Case studies" if you will.

In addition to providing the wisdom of recognizing these red flags, these stories can also be a source of comfort. What I mean is, I was dumped earlier this year. I was feeling like shit and that I wasn't good enough to be liked by a girl long term...blah blah...self pity.

So, by learning about female hypergamy, the hamster, and best of all, reading accounts of how man after man has been cheated on, dumped or just disrespected, as you were, by a woman, it provides comfort that I was not alone.

It's late now, but I will provide my own story soon to add to this thread. I'd like to see others add their stories of duplicitous women in their lives so we can all grown and learn from it.

Congratulations for putting yourself first, dumping her and moving on.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Quote: (10-30-2014 09:58 PM)Remington Wrote:  

Okay gentlemen. Hopefully what I say will help some of you out. Broke up with this girl a a couple months ago. (Apologies for not writing all this earlier.) I began seeing a persian girl back in May. She was drop dead gorgeous with great assets...so naturally, I was a fan. During the few months we dated, I got to know her very well. I also ran into many red flags that I was totally aware of once they were brought up. Decided to ignore them due to her being so good looking (Screw up 1). Granted, I did many things wrong to put myself into these situations, so hopefully yall can learn from my mistakes.

This was my second girlfriend and I decided to give her a shot because she was actually very cool. But, after being with her, things went slowly go down hill.

Red Flag 1: She hounded me about the number of women I previously slept with (Red Flag 1). I told her not to worry about it but she kept persisting and persisting until I finally told her because I was sick of hearing about it (Screw up 2). Then I asked her (Screw up 3). Told me a number that I didn't want to hear...many.

Red Flag 2: When I was away, she asked me what my thoughts were with having sex with a girl. It got me excited assuming she wanted a threesome. Wrong. She said that she only wanted to do it by herself. Told her it was considered cheating and no, don't want her to do it. She then told me I was being selfish, which led us to a huge argument.

Red Flag 3: She asked me how much I make a year. I told her it was personal because I never tell anyone my financial well being. It was how I was raised. She hounded me again until I relented and told her (Screw up 4). It really bothered me because her parents always gave her money for everything. She has no understanding of money or finance since she has been coddled since she was born.

Red Flag 4: This one sent me over the edge which led to me leaving her. I believe in God. Know that a few of you have differing opinions but that was the way I was raised. The foundation of my values. Due to her persian background, she is agnostic and said to my face that my religion was bullshit. That was deeply offensive to me. After a few days, I ended everything.

Couple days later. Ended up fucking a girl to take my mind off things. Haven't looked back since.

TL/DR: Do not lose your frame. Left out a few red flags for personal reasons. Keep an eye out for those kinds of red flags as well as other obvious ones. I had a few cringe worthy moments and recognize them as a way of improving myself. If I ever get into another relationship, it will be much easier to drop the situation immediately; if those flags fly.

It does not matter how attractive a girl is...do not put up with that shit if you want to maintain your self respect. I got low, but took those bricks that my ex threw at me, and built a fucking castle.

Well done! Well thought out and written.

2 questions: How old was this ex? What was her "many" notch count?

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

Another add on:

She was selfish in bed. Plus she the things she said made everything incredibly ironic. When we first started dating, she had never orgasmed during sex...only oral. After going down on her quite a few times, she said that I did not have to go down on her to get her in the mood. Then, the one time I tried to have sex with her without oral, she was not into it at all. I asked what was up, and she said she needs oral to cum in order to get into the mood. That threw me totally off and totally pissed me off. So I called it quits and tried to go to bed. She then started to cry asking me what she did wrong. After calling her on it, she tried to justify convince me otherwise.

She never took responsibility for anything, especially in the bedroom. Everything was always my fault. Another reason why I left. Never owned up to anything.

OKC Data Sheet

Let it out, brother. You made the right choice and moved on.

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

I'm an atheist. That's my decision and my problem. You could worship the flying spaghetti monster for all I care, just don't insult my beliefs and don't rub yours in my face. This is a massive deal breaker.

100% agree with your decision.

Keep slaying and forget about her

Well done mate, you made the right choice and learned. As long as you learn from your mistakes you're on a good path.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Keep in mind what I say is 20/20 of course, I would NEVER let this shit slide, but we do stupid things for some tight hot pussy.

I'd keep joking and give her random numbers, tell her that's private, you could pull this forever, then you'd get tired of the nagging, the fact she's hounding you is because she's extremely insecure about her number.

You asking her as yoda said "only pain you will find" I never ask and I don't care to ask.

Quote:Quote:

I would of parlayed this into, "well you wouldn't mind if I banged a girl also right ? -smirk-" Well that's to bad, looks like I've gotta other girls for my threesom -wink-" The list goes on and on, always throw her on the defensive where she has to prove her self worth. Honestly, I would've said cool story, I wouldn't care (of course that's 20/20)

Once again humor plays a role, "oh I'm on unemployment" "what are you ? a gold digger ?" "i make enough" "what's it to you" "as much money that you want to give me"

GOOD, you did exactly what you needed to do, if a woman every questions your background, race, religion, etc, you instantly eject them.

She was selfish in bed. Plus she the things she said made everything incredibly ironic. When we first started dating, she had never orgasmed during sex...only oral. After going down on her quite a few times, she said that I did not have to go down on her to get her in the mood.

Sounds suspect, I've had 2 girls say they've never gotten off before...until they met me. A girl who needs oral before sex is suspect as well, she just wanted to get more out of it than she was giving. Dead fish are no fun at all. Did she blow you after going down on her ? I don't mind doing oral (on my own terms) especially if I know I'm getting some back.

Then, the one time I tried to have sex with her without oral, she was not into it at all. I asked what was up, and she said she needs oral to cum in order to get into the mood. That threw me totally off and totally pissed me off. So I called it quits and tried to go to bed. She then started to cry asking me what she did wrong. After calling her on it, she tried to justify convince me otherwise.

The minute a girl says that, she's kicked out. When she asked what she did wrong is where you say "why don't you figure it out" "don't worry about it, goodnight" or get up and leave without a word. Let her hamster go crazy.

She never took responsibility for anything, especially in the bedroom. Everything was always my fault. Another reason why I left. Never owned up to anything.

A lot of girls are like this, they will always deflect blame and never take accountability, they might even turn it on you.

Even better dude, keep on at it, keep banging, of course Do Not Contact rule is in full effect. Let some other poor bastard deal with her shit.

Worst part is this girl reminds me of a cut blonde ex I dated for a year, she hit the wall, now someone else has to deal with her shit.

I appreciate the support and advice. Will definitely take those into consideration if I ever put myself in that situation again.

She keeps reaching out to try and hang out and things. Haven't responded yet and will continue to be radio silent. Will keep yall updated.

OKC Data Sheet

Quote: (10-31-2014 05:27 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Keep in mind what I say is 20/20 of course, I would NEVER let this shit slide, but we do stupid things for some tight hot pussy.

I'd keep joking and give her random numbers, tell her that's private, you could pull this forever, then you'd get tired of the nagging, the fact she's hounding you is because she's extremely insecure about her number.

You asking her as yoda said "only pain you will find" I never ask and I don't care to ask.

Nice well-placed Yoda quote. I remember women with low notch counts asking how many I've slept with, and when I deflect the answer they always offer up their own number right away because they are proud it's so low.

Like you said, if you have to ask you won't like the answer.

Nice well-placed Yoda quote. I remember women with low notch counts asking how many I've slept with, and when I deflect the answer they always offer up their own number right away because they are proud it's so low.

[/quote]

I know the answer, unfortunately it was not great news. She and her mother thought it was disrespectful. That's another red flag. She told her mother about our sexual as well as our personal relationship. Its really wonder why I was with her in the first place. Her mother thought I was disrespectful about how I didn't tell her my notch count as well as how much I make...4 months into the relationship. The situation was unreal and very new to me. Hated every discussion and every interaction afterward.

OKC Data Sheet

Quote: (11-01-2014 11:54 PM)Remington Wrote:  

I know the answer, unfortunately it was not great news. She and her mother thought it was disrespectful. That's another red flag. She told her mother about our sexual as well as our personal relationship. Its really wonder why I was with her in the first place. Her mother thought I was disrespectful about how I didn't tell her my notch count as well as how much I make...4 months into the relationship. The situation was unreal and very new to me. Hated every discussion and every interaction afterward.
[/quote]

Sounds like you were dating her mother also, which can be horrible.

Ironically I'm willing to be her notch count as high as yours or even higher, the fact her mother isn't scolding her for this sounds like the father isn't much involved with her.

It's a good thing you ejected man, stay strong.

To questions like this, I always give them a playful non-answer until they give up. Much more effective than seriously refusing or telling.

'How many women have you slept with?', 'Can't remember', 'Tell me!', 'Over 9000', 'What? Tell me!', 'Incalculable. NaN'. 'Argghh!'.
'How much do you make?', 'Not telling', 'I want to know!, 'four thousand and eight dollars per hour', 'Arggh!'.

Quote: (10-30-2014 11:19 PM)Remington Wrote:  

Another add on:
she had never orgasmed during sex...only oral.

Sadly this is quite common, and a bit of a bummer for normal sex.
Not very enjoyable....

Ok I'll do mine too. Prep your cringe helmets boys! It's gonna be an essay.

Been with her from end of Feb till mid August de facto. Romanian girl, 21 with curly hair and nice ass. She had small boobs. Initially she was a solid 7 in my book but later I realized she was really just a 6 at best.

Initially she was soo into me, but at the same time didn't let me smash till like 7-8th date. On the night before I was trying to get her and when she declined I said "next time I'm soooo gonna fuck you" and I did. Apparently she only had 3 sexual partners before.
This sounded pretty spot on since she was fairly conservative in the way she behaved. She couldn't kiss well either, just sucking on my tongue all the time.
She was very passive in everything initially. She wouldnt text first or ask to meet but as soon as I did it she'd be free that same day to meet.

As weeks passed by we talked about being exclusive and then asked her to be my gf. She tried to argue with me about dumb shit but I usually deflected it or went quiet on her for 1-2 days and she came back begging.

Then she went on holidays back home. Next she had this work experience in Netherlands for a month.
During that time we had an argument about me buying a ticket to her country after she's back. Before she went to NL she wanted me to come visit but I kinda said no. She went with some 50 year old dude from work there to the Capitol city. We argued before she went with him to Amsterdam and we weren't really broken up noe together then. Kinda "let's meet and talk" thing. Now I don't mind it although there were few red flags when she got back:

1. She kept talking about the guy how great he is blah blah. Like 3h meeting which included 1h about what she did with him or about him. She told me then about going with him too. Apparently he took her golfing too and it was expensive. She seemed impressed but I wasn't worried because she's from a fairly rich family.

2. She was texting him a lot when we met and was smiling when she read his messages or replied to him.

3. On our second meeting after she's back she asked if I'm going to join her in romania. I said that I'm not sure. She then proceeded to say that we should take a break for the 2 months she'll be there. I asked why and was so surprised thinking that we had enough breaks from seeing each other since she was away twice already. Her reasoning was not wanting to text me all the time and then she said that I'll cheat on her. I got angry and told her that if we're gonna take a break we can from this very moment forever. Before I said it I gave her plenty of time to back off asking if she really wants it. She kept calling me inflexible and rigid.
Anyway after I dropped the bomb she imediaely went 180 degrees and started begging me not to break it and how wrong she was. I kicked her out and went NC for a week. Then met her while drunk amd fuked her because i let my beta feelings rule me. We go back together.

Then wwek later i went to romania with her. Initially it was good she made me feel welcome etc. On 4th day she started texting someone a lot. Before that I saw a tour guide guy eye fucking her. He looked pretty alpha. Towards the end of our 4h journey she went to him to ask about getting back. I saw it kinda from afar but he could've slipped her his number on a leaflet she took from him. At this time I didn't think anything of it other than that he'd like to fuck her.

So she started texting expecially in the evenings a lot. She'd go 5min sprees totally ignoring me. She'd almsot jump at the phone sometimes. Other times when she had the phone and msg came out she would ignore it. I asked whos she messaging and told her it's annoying but she kind of ignored me. When I wanted to take a peek she turned the phone away. All red flags right? I had 1 chance to check her phone. We were in a waterprark and she gave me her phone unlocked and went on a slide. I had like 5min to check messages but never did because I didn't suspect anything then.

Then we go to her fam place. She gives me her laptop and by then I start questioning who she's messaging so much. Her fb was logged in and I took a peek. She had few messages wth a guy she banged before we met. She told him she's back in August( I went there for 10 days and was coming back end of july) to uk but she told me she's back mid September. I got really mad at it thinking she lied to me. She included blushed smiley in it too. She usually uses them when you tell her a compliment or something via text.
I checked another convo and some guy was heavily flirting with her but I could tell the convo also included her friend talking with this guy so I wasn't sure who flirted other than the guy asking her to wear this black sexy dress and her telling him she'll do her best. This was the time when I went NC on her for a week.
There was also a convo with some romanian guy but I didnt care to look at it. I should've copied it and sent to my email to translate later but didn't think of it. At that point I though she's gonna be back in uk and bang that guy she slept with before.

Last day at her parents place. We're alone at home and wanna bang. I didn't fuck her for 3 days I think and was getting horny as hell. She didn't want to because she was tired after bad sleep. She was annoying that morning. She told me to fuk her but the way like it was her duty and nothing else. I said no and went to my room annoyed but later she came and after 10mins of convincing me I fuked her hard.

On our last day with her fam we go to a club. We're there with 5 people and me. Some guy pulls my gf away and she kind of travels like a meter before I grab her by the side and ask the guy what is he doing. Shes bewildered by this guy pulling her I see but says that he's a friend. She said in some sort of in annoyed tone, annoyed at me. I back off and they talk briefly. Then some 2 dudes come and hug her snd talk.

Then 1 guy approaches her. They talk for like 2min. He puts his arm around her waist every time he leans in to talk. She isn't receptive to it but doesnt tell him to get him hand off. It's all like 1meter from me. Her best friend keeps looking at me like 10 times throughout this time to see my reaction. I didn't do anything because last time I intervined she got annoyed. I didn't like that she let him touch her repeatedly. He was also leaning in to her ear every time but she could talk to him from like 20cm away.

Then the dude goes off and we go outside at some point. Outside were sat at a table and he is at a table next to us maybe 2m away. I ask her to sit on my lap and she declines. There weren't enough places so she had to grab a chair off next table. I put my hand on her leg then and she takes it off and holds it instead. Then I ask for a kiss and she reluctantly gives me one on the cheek.
Later when we leave the guy is still there and I ask her to kiss me near him and she refuses.

Back home 10min later she wants a kiss. I say no. She starts asking why and I say that she didn't want a kiss few min ago. She says oh blah blah and I ask if this guy had something to do with it. Then I tell her about fb and we argue for like 1h. It was 3am then.

She's mad that I checked her fb. I ask who she's talking to and ask for the phone to see. I let her know that if she doesn't then it's over. She doesn't give me the phone. Her explanations are:
1. Texting - friends from uk and here
2. Random guy grabbing and pulling her was a friend who wanted to buy her a drink. Funny how that friend didn't say hi to any other people in her group.
3. The guy who kept putting his hand on her was a family friend. Next day she says he worked in her fathers company and she didn't want to be seen touching or kissing me to avoid gossip. Apparently this guy was also in football game we went to. She didn't introduce me to him and told him I was friend. She told her parents I was friend too but I think they knew I was bf.

Next day which was day of my flight I go cold on her. Shes acting like nothing happened. On the morning she comes and showers my face with kisses. She then drives me to the flat near airport 4h away and we argue for few hours. She's attacking me on many levels including personal life friends family. Then few times she smiles and blows me a kiss. It's like rounds of arguing and then normal talking. In the lift she tries to kiss me which I reject. We argue in the car more and then she drops me off. I thank her for the holidays.

Few days later we talk and I question my decision. I seem to find her explanations plausible and think that it's conicidence with all those things. We decide to try again but she's still there.
She goes on week beach trip where she and her friends drink from 10pm tll next morning. She texts me when I'm still awake like every hour or so depending on the Internet connection. I gotta admit I was insecure as fuk. It was eating at me. From 1 side I think that she's legit but in back of my mind I got this feeling that she's messing around.

I tell her that we should end because I don't ever trust her fully because she didnt show me the phone. She's mad because she's on her holidays and I'm messing it up. We argue few time and she calls me a coward repeatedly because I should've stopped that guy from touching her and I was afraid in romania apparently. I break off with her and then go quiet for 3 weeks.

We meet week after she's back and talk as friends. She wants to argue but I don't give in. Then she's nice. After 2nd meet I go full beta mode and say that I still got feelings for her but won't accept her because she thinks I'm a coward. She said that I cry about it too much and then I blocked her.

Now that I look at it she was trying to undermine me on our 2nd meeting. Once in the shop because my purchase beeped on the gates because they didn't remove the plastic thing. Apparently I look scared. Second one was her giving me shit for not going far in my car because I didn't have the sat nav. Now I know she lost complete respect for me then and was just talking smack to my face.

As you can see bunch of red flags. I'm thinking she could've fucked the 50 year old dude. It's possible by how she behaved especially considering our argument before her going with him. And then wanting a break to have fun in romania?

I think she wanted to get fucked by some guys she like there and then coming back to cosy bf in uk.

There is 1 think I don't understand at all! Why go though all this trouble and driving me around like 1500km and introducing me to her parents and aunt and gramma (they knew a lot about me already) and then wanting to fuck around like in front of me? I don't understand it. She seemed to care so much in not disappointing me with this holiday and was very happy when I came back. We fucked like rabbits and had our proper 69 session for the first time. Why would she do those things and then mess or intend to mess behind my back? When we argued at 3am she was so mad when we argued that she was close to punching me. Then the next day she was like nothing happened.

I'm aware that I lost some frame in romania by taking back seat. I completely lost it when I told her about my insecurities when I was back. That's before I knew anything about the game.

Now it really doesn't matter. Nice story right? If anyone bothers to read it what do you think?

Is it just me, or are most Persian girls crazy?

^ shit that was long.

1. This reinforces something I wish I had come to the conclusion on earlier in life: If you get to the point with a girl where you feel like you have to investigate the possibility of her cheating...ie phone, facebook etc. DO NOT investigate and just assume she is. She might be cheating, or she might not be but either her behavior or your paranoia have put things in a spot where you believe that she would be disrespectful enough to flirt with other guys and jump on their dicks. That is enough of a sign that you should start to back out. Searching for 'proof' does not make you feel better or justify. Just accept that something is fucked up and back out. Don't try to figure out if its her or you or who is at fault.

There is 1 think I don't understand at all! Why go though all this trouble and driving me around like 1500km and introducing me to her parents and aunt and gramma (they knew a lot about me already) and then wanting to fuck around like in front of me? I don't understand it. She seemed to care so much in not disappointing me with this holiday and was very happy when I came back. We fucked like rabbits and had our proper 69 session for the first time. Why would she do those things and then mess or intend to mess behind my back? When we argued at 3am she was so mad when we argued that she was close to punching me. Then the next day she was like nothing happened.

Women are like RAM in a computer. Their emotional memories do not have permanent storage. Once that memory buffer gets full, they begin to overwrite past experiences with new ones. This is why they are the way they are and it can be good (ie. you can overwrite transgressions with one good fuck) or bad (she can justify cheating after just one drink)

This is also why long distance, low frequency contact, travelling for work etc girlfriends are difficult. 3 days away from you and their RAM is already overwritten. Something like marriage encourages a further commitment to you, via a religious proxy, but even then its only being written to RAM if she is praying to god about her commitment and thankfulness for her husband on a daily basis.

This is also why you never go extravagant, but with small frequent gestures. That $10,000 engagement ring RAM space will be overwritten in a month vs. her continually posting on facebook that you are the best boyfriend ever if you buy her $5 worth of flowers from a bum once a month.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Quote: (11-12-2015 08:50 AM)Hairz Wrote:  

Ok I'll do mine too. Prep your cringe helmets boys! It's gonna be an essay.

(Novel)

Now it really doesn't matter. Nice story right? If anyone bothers to read it what do you think?

I'm going to be honest with you bro, like I would with my buddies back home. She got fucked by that older guy. Point blank period. Dr. Howard just summed it up brilliantly for you. If you think your chick is cheating, she's fucking cheating usually. If you ever ever ever in a billion years ask your GF for her phone and she says no, you either need to break up with her on the spot or be prepared to let her get fucked.

We've all been played and all ignored red flags, the thing is to not let it happen again. I understand you were in another country so that makes you more dependable on her, but you need to always have leverage wherever you go.
Case and point:My last GF was from Mexico, when I went to go visit her and she acted up I had no problem kicking her the fuck out because I made sure to always keep 2-3 chicks in her city on call for when I arrived. That way if she acted suspicious, which she did, i dropped her ass quick and had a rebound so I wouldn't be tempted to contact her.

Always having options makes you more intolerant to females catty disrespectful behavior. You think she would have behave the same if you had options and calmly told her to step the moment you landed? Food for thought...

-CD

Examples in this thread combined with my own personal experience serve to reinforce strongly held beliefs that are ignored at your own peril. It's like the X-Files mantra: "I want to believe"

My brain always wants to believe "well maybe this one's different" "there has to be exceptions" etc.

In the end, age-old truths always reign supreme: Women are like children. Don't ever expect them to feel accountable for anything. Their feelings are as fleeting and whimsical as a tent-pole freak show, prancing away to the next shiny object whenever their mood changes, finding any frivolous justification through their hamster rationalization.

Enjoy the bangs while they last. Don't ever let your guard down and don't stop seeking new prospects, regardless of how much of a "good girl" you think she is.

Cognitive dissonance is a bitch.

This may be a better learning experience for you. Overall I like your approach of not revealing things about yourself. More men could take your example. It may have actually turned her on, when you unwittingly became such a mystery to her. Where you screwed up was actually answering her questions with real numbers. If you do have to answer, always make yourself look better than her;

Red Flag 1: With a mild air of haughty judgement, always say like 3 or 4, "I had a long term GF from high school until after college" you know the story, adjust for your age. You were always in long term relationships. When she then says 30, it automatically makes her look bad, and you better than her. She'll be less inclined to share her slutty past. That is always the result you are going for in any "contest." Make yourself out to be a puritanical, financially secure wise ass m'f'er with no diseases. She'll then be trying to lock you down with lots of easy sex and buying you things.

Red Flag 2: Whats the problem with this? Are you looking to own this woman? Do you want to marry this girl and have her be the mother of your children? From Red Flag 1 you know you are dating a loose woman, now you are getting upset that she wants some woman nook? My guess is that when you got upset about it, it turned her off, and automatically shut down her to the threesome idea. This could have been her way of introducing a three way. Just let her go with it.

Red Flag 3: No answer is the best answer here, end of story. Or just allude to the fact you are financially independent, but dont get into detail. This girl sounds really annoying, but bearable, lots of women are like this. It sounds like if you shift your perspective from long term to short term fun with this one, you will do whats necessary to just have that fun. It sounds like you have really high expectations for this relationship, maybe too high if #1 had any bearing on how you now view her.

Red Flag 4: Obviously you are dating the wrong women, if this matters so much to you. I could care less what women believe in, if I am just having fun with them. It sounds like you were sizing her up for marriage. What do you care what fairy tales this chic believes if you are just having a little fun with her?

Overall your natural tendency of being guarded probably increased her attraction in you. Bravo. Most men these days are taught by single moms and television to be 150% totally open, yapping away about every detail in their lives, from their time of birth, from the first text, to the coffee date, to the sexless blue balled 5th,10th and 15th date. Women say they want this, but it ultimately turns them off. You want to be a mystery to women, and let them try and figure you out. It sounds like you are a natural at that, but if you stop caring so much about these women, you can use it to your advantage and not get so worked up and bothered by these goof balls.

Coverdoc yeah I'm like 90% sure she banged him. She probably justified cheating by blaming it on me because I didn't wanna come to romania. Funny thing is it's only now that I realized it. She was gonna fuck other guys too that's why she wanted a break off.

But yeah I get that. If you see red flags just assume the logical explanation.

It's been like nearly 3 months still got those beta lingering feels but I think it was my breaking point. I'm like the Spartans from 300 where they are getting pushed back and then they just stop the advance and push back.

Spartans tonight we dine on pussy!

I dated a Lebanese girl who was drop dead gorgeous but she would ask so many questions too.
I was Agnostic and she was Catholic.

She also had no concept of money, since wealthy dentist dad just gave her anything when she needed it.
She would take her issues out on me such as her dad not buying her a car when she didnt even have a license yet!

ME girls are the most aesthetically beautiful for me, but they're fucking hard work and If you're not religious and ME yourself, dont have a top university degree and dont come from a wealthy BG.
You're probably not getting her parents acceptance ever..

Quote: (10-30-2014 11:19 PM)Remington Wrote:  

Another add on:

She was selfish in bed.

The add on was the most telling part. I have no time for a girl who's selfish in bed.

Here's why:

Men know this on a very visceral level. The woman should not be playing games to get everything without giving anything. Again, this isn't some "this is how the world should work" sorta rant...it's a deep biological knowledge we all have.

Because we're already doing all the work. As men, we're the ones, anatomically, physiologically, psychologically...we're the ones doing the work, taking the chance, warming her up, setting the mood, teasing and touching, pushing social norms and boundaries to that fine line between hot and heavy turned on and uncomfortable. And after all that, if nearly every time the mood hits, that's not enough to give a little, forget her. She's not worth it. At the end of the day, she still holds the power. I know it, and every guy knows it.

I'd say congratulations to her for...knowing she holds the key to her pussy. Tip your cap, applaud her, and get the hell out. The bedroom, above all places, is not the place for a good woman to be selfish.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

She wanted to do what by herself? Have sex with girls or men?

Oh, how old was she and what was her stated notch count? Curious how much those Persian girls fuck around.

Quote: (11-16-2015 11:10 AM)Cheetah Wrote:  

She wanted to do what by herself? Have sex with girls or men?

Oh, how old was she and what was her stated notch count? Curious how much those Persian girls fuck around.

She was 22 at the time. Her notch count was at 25, started having sex at 19.

She wanted to have sex with a girl by herself. Didn't want me to be a part of it. It was an out of the blue text that came about at the airport waiting to catch a flight back to DC. I was thinking threesome but she wanted the experience all to herself.

Thinking back, I don't even think I'd be able to turn that into a threesome because we were "exclusive" and she wanted me all to herself.

The girl I'm currently seeing is pretty selfish in bed as well. She doesn't like certain positions so it really limits me to what I'm able to do. Also, she doesn't give head unless I ask, and she needs a lot of work in that department. This one claims her notch count is in the single digits so it might just be her lack of experience. I've been trying to get her to do new things which has been working but it's tricky to maintain it because she is so used to sex being a certain way.

This could be good because I can train her to do things that I enjoy and maybe she will start to become a little more adventurous. Kind of being optimistic about it.

OKC Data Sheet