rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Prague (expat)

Prague (expat)

Hey
I'm living in Prague at the moment. I'm looking to meet some new wingmen in the area, ideally here for a while but even if you're passing through give me a shout.

The PU scene is not that active here, everyone I met doesn't go out all that consistently. But the girls are quite hot and if you know where to go, you can definitely make a productive time.

I do both day and night game a few times a week and have a completely flexible schedule.

My cold approach game is admittedly a bit weak, but I'm working hard on it and I'm also no chump as my notch count is about 80.

Prague (expat)

I am heading over there mid December for a week or so, hit me up if you are keen to do something

Prague (expat)

Sure. PM me when you arrive.

Prague (expat)

In Prague this week, anyone else? Send me a pm

Prague (expat)

How crappy is the weather now and in december?

Prague (expat)

It's crappy alright. Supposedly it's warmer than usual but what you get is foggy mornings (the fog doesn't disappear until noon or later), very cold mornings and evenings, and only a chance of sunshine in the afternoon. Bring warm clothing.

That said there's still tons of fun to be had if you look around. I love living here.

Prague (expat)

Weather is cold, but compared to other central european locations, it's not as rainy, I'd say.

Prague (expat)

Hi guys!

I'm also living in Prague and would love to meet new wingmen.

Feel free to send me a PM as well.