rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

No more Alimony Payments dance

Some happy soul just made his LAST alimony payment. $9,999.99. This may be in Florida. I'm hoping that he's going to celebrate with strippers and blow.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

If I were him I'd celebrate with a gym membership.

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

Take note guys.. Don't let this be any of us. Feminazi won't fight to get rid of Alimony payments, but will tear up the internet over some bullshit like a pen company (bic) making pens for women and claiming it sexist.

Choose your next witticism carefully Mr Bond, it may be your last.

its really precious seeing your rodent wheel excuses for brains spin endlessly

Quote: (10-30-2014 02:12 PM)vinman Wrote:  

Some happy soul just made his LAST alimony payment. $9,999.99. This may be in Florida. I'm hoping that he's going to celebrate with strippers and blow.

It's Memphis, Tennessee. The odds are he hasn't made any really efforts toward self improvement (obviously), he never will, and he will get hit with alimony again.

Edit: Before I clicked on this thread, I though vinman was celebrating making his last alimony payment.

Quote: (10-30-2014 03:42 PM)DJ-Matt Wrote:  

and some new shoes

Quote: (10-30-2014 05:17 PM)Truckn Wrote:  

Quote: (10-30-2014 03:42 PM)DJ-Matt Wrote:  

and some new shoes

He can afford new shoes now. And new clothes. And a gym membership.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

I didn't know that Boss Hawg and Lulu were even divorced.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

I see a decrepit fat American man who likely spent his young glory days catering to and getting divorce raped by American women. He's more or less finished and his life is 3/4's of the way through. Only thing he has to look forward to is a future covalescence home where he might cop a feel on the nursing staff.

This is more of a cautionary video.

Quote: (10-30-2014 08:37 PM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  

I see a decrepit fat American man who likely spent his young glory days catering to and getting divorce raped by American women. He's more or less finished and his life is 3/4's of the way through. Only thing he has to look forward to is a future covalescence home where he might cop a feel on the nursing staff.

This is more of a cautionary video.

Nah man. Finished? We should all be so finished. This dude has a half century of life left in him if he's got a day. He has what it takes. He is made for life.

Hope deferred maketh the heart sick; but when the desire cometh, it is a tree of life.

If you have the juice to celebrate the end of your alimony payments like this Memphis gentleman did, then your life has been a success no matter what.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Why are you guys hating on an old man making his last payment. He's happy enjoy his moment with and for him.

Dedicated to this dude

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Yeah he does look like the proverbial and text book beta, however, I don't believe he deserves to be made fun off. The guy has done everything the system told him to: get a college degree, get a corporate job and work his way up the ladder, then had the wife, the big house in the burbs and the 2.4 kids and all that jazz. Of course, a few years later, his ungrateful and lazy leech and parasite of wife, wanted a last dose of adventure and riding the carousel one more time in memory of the good ol' times and felt she wasn't happy and destroyed her family, her kids life and this poor man's life by taking his kids, his house, his pension and making him pay alimony for a lifetime.

That guy is a hero. A law abiding one. It's guys like that, that despite them being already chewed out and destroyed by the system that needs the red pill and the manosphere more than anyone else. In order for him not to get back in the treadmill with another relationship with ungrateful, lazy, entitled and cunty American women. What this guy and the hordes of other similar middle aged men who have been wiped clean and broken by the Evil Alliance that is the American Women and the Feminazi system, is a message that there's better out there. And that they do not have to live the rest of their lives in misery and loneliness.

These guys need to be made aware that there is a whole world of sweet, feminine, traditional women who will be kind to him and who will love him. This guy needs help. Just like the hordes of similar betaized law abiding men who are cogs in the system and have been doing dutifully and faithfully what the System and the Society has been telling them to do all their lives.

This guy needs a one way ticket to Thailand or the Philippines more than anything! He more than deserves it and has well earned it!

Kind of like a man dancing after finishing a 20 year jail sentence for a crime he didn't commit.

I don't think it is right to celebrate something like that.

At least he got to celebrate.

A moment of silence for all the poor bastards who went to their graves paying out of their asses. Or hastened their trip to the grave because of this shit.

Nothing to celebrate here, other than the fact he's still alive and kicking and not another senior suicide statistic. i.e. Robin Williams.

What you dont see here is that this guys life is probably ruined, he doesn't look like has much money, or even his health. He lived a life of indentured servitude to his ex, her new boyfriend and everyone else that benefited from his hard work. He probably started out thinking that because he had game, it would never happen to him.

This is a great antidote to all the marriage talk here lately.

Was that the Nature Boy Ric Flair or what!! Whooo!! On a more serious note Vacancier Permanent nailed it perfectly. He did everything he was told and still got screwed. Let's celebrate and also use it as a cautionary tale for what can happen to any one of us.

I know he's fat now, but there's no doubt in my mind that this guy was the shit back in his younger days. A 10k payment means that he made some dough in his life and beside coming to that place for a god awful bad reason he knew some of the staff by name. Wish him the best and glad he didn't off himself.

Would have benn funnier if he started doing the hot nigga dance

"You either build or destroy,where you come from?"

If you guys were in this situation, what would you do? Beyond "taking the red pill", what would you actually do with your lives as a 60 somthing guy who now has an extra $10K to spend every month? IMHO, If this guy could afford to make $10K alimony payments every month, then he can now afford to have the finest Colombian hookers licking every wrinkle on his body every day for the rest of his life.

Seriously, the guy is old and beta. What else is there for him to do? The best exercising would do for him is allow him to live longer with a higher quality of life. But make no mistake, his days of banging 20 somethings regularly without paying them are over. There really is no point in this guy trying to learn "game" and pull younger chicks. The smarter decision would be to acknowledge how women naturally are, swear off marriage (and probably long term relationships), and use the rest of his money to have all the pleasures that he wants whenever he wants it.

I know dudes in their 60's and 70's (and a couple in their 80's) that are doing just that. They are EASILY the happiest old men I have EVER met in my life. It is not "alpha" to pay for hoes, but for an old guy like the one in the above video, it is a pretty wonderful life.

Quote: (10-07-2015 08:44 PM)joehoya Wrote:  

If you guys were in this situation..

Forums like this exist to make sure men don't end up in this situation to begin with.

Quote:Quote:

I know dudes in their 60's and 70's (and a couple in their 80's) that are doing just that. They are EASILY the happiest old men I have EVER met in my life. It is not "alpha" to pay for hoes, but for an old guy like the one in the above video, it is a pretty wonderful life.

I'm not completely against p4p when it comes to men at a certain stage of life, time value factor, or those that are just so damn ugly there's no other way to get decent clam.

However, I do know of a 60 year old who bangs late 20's/early 30 somethings who are still pretty nice looking. He's a businessman, has old guy class, and is pretty well off but he doesn't shower these girls with gifts or do provider stuff.

He simply games them and makes them feel special with mini relationships. When it's time to move on he moves on.

He's doing celebrity game but without affluence or fame. Looking at this guy I have a real life example of what is possible as long as a man is well put together in the later years.

This guy reminds me of all the old military guys with pensions and 3 ex wives. The military is a cruel bitch for a career and attracts the worst LTR's.
Once again, heed the warnings guys. Watch out for the gold diggers.

Quote: (10-07-2015 08:44 PM)joehoya Wrote:  

If you guys were in this situation, what would you do? Beyond "taking the red pill", what would you actually do with your lives as a 60 somthing guy who now has an extra $10K to spend every month? IMHO, If this guy could afford to make $10K alimony payments every month, then he can now afford to have the finest Colombian hookers licking every wrinkle on his body every day for the rest of his life.

Seriously, the guy is old and beta. What else is there for him to do? The best exercising would do for him is allow him to live longer with a higher quality of life. But make no mistake, his days of banging 20 somethings regularly without paying them are over. There really is no point in this guy trying to learn "game" and pull younger chicks. The smarter decision would be to acknowledge how women naturally are, swear off marriage (and probably long term relationships), and use the rest of his money to have all the pleasures that he wants whenever he wants it.

Honestly it kind of depends if he has kids or grandkids. People talk a lot about removal of the father in children's lives these days and the impact that it has, but a lack of grandfathers has a significant impact I think as well. Grandfathers, not being directly responsible for your upbringing, have an ability to deliver life advice in a profound way that's more difficult for the actual father. Whether it's b/c the child is more receptive or for some other reason I don't know. Grandfathers have been marginalized even more so than fathers these days due to many factors, be it they are older now than ever before, people moving away more often, or simply the fact that their children are quick to stick them in nursing homes. If I was this guy, I'd find a way to be involved with the grand kids, the sons particularly.

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

Quote: (10-30-2014 09:47 PM)The Lizard of Oz Wrote:  

Hope deferred maketh the heart sick; but when the desire cometh, it is a tree of life.

You know that's right. Nothing like the sudden metaphorical wind at your back to kick start your life, no matter what age.

Though, if you know you're going to keep your word and be filmed trying to dance, might take a lesson or two...

[Image: 6itbad.gif]

Usually alimony is monthly right? 10k a month extra? A lot of good shit is coming his way...

Renewed energy and spirit, plus cash. All he needs now is some education on how to improve himself. And a few dance lessons.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

That's the dance I'ma do when I get out of Toronto [Image: icon_razz.gif]

Quote: (10-13-2015 07:25 PM)Captain Gh Wrote:  

That's the dance I'ma do when I get out of Toronto [Image: icon_razz.gif]

I'll do it when I finally move out of the D.C. area. I have a lot more rhythm than the guy in the video, so it might not be as entertaining.