rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Moving Business and Assets out of United States

I am cashing out of the United States. I have had enough of the oppressive laws, the Gestapo like IRS constantly at my coins, the powerlessness of the people over our own lives, and war on manhood.
For what I pay for a one bedroom apartment here in the US, I could have a McMansion in other parts of the world. Competition for small business is non-existence in some sectors, whereas its a dogpile here in the US. Finally, the US will start to reap decades of warmongering with China and Russia as well as warfighting in the Middle East.

Then theres the NSA, the militarized police, non-stop litigation...

E-FUCKING-NOUGH

I have no wife, no kids, and know my way around Internet marketing.

I need to move my coin out of the country by forming an off-shore corporation or using bitcoin. I am worried about the volatility of bitcoin, and the feasibility of forming international business entities.

Anyone have any experience living, working, and succeeding overseas, moving your currency, or escaping the United States? Anyone ever considered making the leap?

Have you tried using the search feature?

Take a chill pill. It comes in 50 100 and 200mg dosages.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Quote: (10-30-2014 12:54 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

Thanks for the great advice. Very valuable. Particularly your post about the search feature. Didn't know that existed. Do I need a prescription for these pills?

In case you are wondering, I am trying to say you are an asshat.

Yeah. no. you probably will not stay around too long mister IRS agent

Quote: (10-30-2014 01:05 PM)calihunter Wrote:  

Yeah. no. you probably will not stay around too long mister IRS agent

I can see this thread is going nowhere. If Im an IRS agent, you are a buttplug posing as a spam account posing as a text generating bot.

Roosh has a lot of experience with that. You are going to have to pick a country, lifestyle, city etc. Nobody knows exactly what you are looking for, cant say "I need to escape" when there are so many options.

*Cold Shower Crew*
*No Fap Crew*
*150+ IQ Crew*

Quote: (10-30-2014 01:01 PM)Demitrius Rex Wrote:  

Quote: (10-30-2014 12:54 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

Thanks for the great advice. Very valuable. Particularly your post about the search feature. Didn't know that existed. Do I need a prescription for these pills?

In case you are wondering, I am trying to say you are an asshat.

You come into our forum with an attitude like that with a question as nutty as the one you just posted?

[Image: troll.gif]

Why don't you take Cattle Rustler's advice and chill out. The US may suck, but it's nowhere near the level of freak out that you're exhibiting.

From the level of attitude you have and your decision to use bitcoin, you most likely don't have enough assets for the IRS to consider you worth the trouble.

Why don't you just open a bank account abroad and wire the funds out. Move out of the country and make sure you don't leave anything behind. Become a new citizen in another country and return your passport.

Bam problem solved.

OP, this topic had been discussed many times. Scroll to the bottom of the page you will see a "similar threads" section. There are many threads on moving abroad, opening a bank account in Singapore or Hong Kong, among other things. You got 200k to buy a second citizenship in case you don't have one? It sounds easy but it's not. Not to mention unless you're worth millions it's not economically beneficial to renounce your citizenship.

Thanks for the hat.

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Quote: (10-30-2014 02:01 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

OP, this topic had been discussed many times. Scroll to the bottom of the page you will see a "similar threads" section. There are many threads on moving abroad, opening a bank account in Singapore or Hong Kong, among other things. You got 200k to buy a second citizenship in case you don't have one? It sounds easy but it's not. Not to mention unless you're worth millions it's not economically beneficial to renounce your citizenship.

Thanks for the hat.

This.

I looked into it and it's just not worth it unless (a) you're very wealthy, or (b) you have been living and working outside the U.S. for a long time (i.e., established, not starting from scratch) with no intention to return and no longer want to deal with U.S. tax or FATCA compliance.

You can still live abroad and earn up to $199,000 a year and not be subjected to double taxation (U.S. is one of the only countries that taxes based on citizenship, not residence).

Things are getting worse everywhere ... once the United States' economy turns down, it'll take the entire world with it. No where to hide. But it'll be interesting to see how a worldwide depression changes the social dynamics.

I am out of the US permanently, among other reasons, to avoid Obamacare. My health is important to me. The IRS is going to become increasingly more oppressive to hunt people down for the Obamacare taxes. The Democrats have a demographic advantage and the social deterioration and wealth confiscation isn't going to get any better.

Here are some podcasts for OverseasRadioNetwork.

http://overseasradio.com/show-archive/

Rico... Sauve....

Wow, OP really came into this thread swinging o_0

Quote: (10-30-2014 01:09 PM)Demitrius Rex Wrote:  

If Im an IRS agent, you are a buttplug posing as a spam account posing as a text generating bot.

Can someone translate this to English? I couldn't understand what OP was trying to say.