rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

World map of Hottest and Sexiest Women By Country by Country

http://www.targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=32066
check out this map, it says that Estonia and Latvia are the hottest!
Ahead of all Nordic countries!

It's well known that the baltic countries have the most beautiful girls (I don't understand why Lithuania is not at par with Latvia and Estonia)..
Scandinavian girls are hot in their teenage years but they lose their charm growing up.
Anyway Denmark and Norway should be at the same level of Sweden, so I would notch them up by one level.

Dupe.

Doubt it. Lithuania and Sweden beat Estonia and Latvia by far. Belarus, Russia same thing.

I certainly don't agree with all of it, but at least it seems marginally less subjective than their "easiest women by country" map, which is a plain head scratcher in large parts (eg. most EE women supposedly being easier than Scandinavians? What?! And the easiness of the women in some or many Asian and possibly African countries looking like it might be based largely on encounters with (semi-)pros rather than regular girls).

Belarus has the hottest girls in the world, and it is classified as "Normal sexy".

I call bullshit.

Not buying the part about Angola being hotter than Norway and Finland. Got to wonder if there's even enough data from some of these countries to form anything accurate.

Most European countries that are #3 just can't be put in the same category as Philippines that is also #3

I don't know if fatties are counted in, but for average let's say collage girls there isn't even comparison.Even Polish girls just from Badoo seem to be 1 or rather 2 points hotter(face) on average. If we include the height...

Will be going to Vietnam to check if its worthy of #2 soon, but I highly doubt they beat most European countries that are #3

Dupe:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-34771.html

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

This is actually a new map.

I like the update, a lot more realistic.

Just booked my flight to Zimbabwe, they have a "normal" sexiness that top tier North American cities are lacking

India = Pak = Saudi Arabia = US?

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.
- Garry Kasparov | ‏@Kasparov63

This map is a joke
Denmark= Normal Sexy
You're kidding me right? It has some of the hottest girls I've ever seen

I know! that's why I was surprised with this map![Image: undecided.gif]
Denmark was always one of my ideals!

Definitely a joke. Is anyone else missing the fact that the US has "low" quality?

The U.S. is the perfect cookie cutter manipulation machine that takes on the main (if not the only) role in making sure the sheepish masses remain plugged in. That being said, we spit out almost predefined, genetically pre-selected whores that, as we all agree, may not be worth shit to a man as far as value goes, but make up for it (not at all though) by being some of the hottest girls on the planet.

Fuck it I'll even whip my dick out and say they are on equal playing field as Russia.

Russia by the way, completely agree, those girls are something else. Almost to the point where the female human race should be split into two teams, the "Home" team (Americans) and the "away" team (Russian's).....Let's just say I love road games.

Again, let's be real, you can find attractive women ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, if you know where to look, and depending on your standards. I'm also sure this is a "rough sketch" in terms of the places that have girls which are "built" to satisfy, based on a collective agreement/understanding of what turns a man on, and what doesn't.

-Endrant

Bullshit map. American/Canadian girls at the same level as Indian girls? Yarite.

Quote: (11-05-2014 09:15 PM)Griprip08 Wrote:  

Fuck it I'll even whip my dick out and say they are on equal playing field as Russia.

Calm down man, take it easy.[Image: idea.gif]
I also found this map of where beautiful girls are bizarre but it's the newest on the network so I thought I should post it.

I agree that US&CA&EU&AU should probably need higher ratings but we need to take in account that average girl is actually pretty fat there

Expected more from Iceland

Quote: (11-05-2014 10:11 PM)Helmutnl Wrote:  

Quote: (11-05-2014 09:15 PM)Griprip08 Wrote:  

Calm down man, take it easy.[Image: idea.gif]
I also found this map of where beautiful girls are bizarre but it's the newest on the network so I thought I should post it.

Apologies, I was fresh from the gym, blame it on the testosterone.

[Image: Jamie-Foxx.jpg]

Quote: (10-29-2014 08:38 AM)trainwreck Wrote:  

Doubt it. Lithuania and Sweden beat Estonia and Latvia by far. Belarus, Russia same thing.
that's one thing that I cant understand,appart from frontier,how can be so much difference between lithuania and latvia .

So...a random weirdo creates a map of hottest girls and we should believe him?
Not quite complaining Helmutnl is banned though...

hmmm

pretty sure world consensus is that lebanese girls are very sexy, not just sexy.

Quote: (10-29-2014 11:41 AM)Jack198 Wrote:  

Not buying the part about Angola being hotter than Norway and Finland.

rofl, exactly.

Also: Bulgaria girls worse than France?? The map is apparently created by an american dude who has never traveled outside the US so he is brainwashed by common propaganda.