rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Should I cut this girl out ?

Ok so I will try and make this brief .

Basically met this girl (tinder) and chatted her up , arranged a week or so in advance with Her to come with me and my friend and his girl to a Halloween style event this week . She has been mostly receptive but very very weak in texting. She will take hours to respond and doesn't hold convo well but still seems to maintain Interest and say something receptive things and is not a total block to flirting . Today she informs me she *is* bringing a friend . I don't really agree to this and suddenly feel way less interested . Can her ?

be looking for more girls, and if your schedule allows it, then meet up with her, it might turn into something good. One time i asked a girl out for drinks, and she brought 3 of her friends with her without telling me beforehand. I got pissed and called her out on it, and the 3 friends bounced after one drink. I took her to another venue, made out with her, then cabbed it back to my dorm and got same night lay. It could work if your game is tight enough or the girl is horny enough.

Cut it. Her bringing a friend is a big no and you're a lot less likely to get something out of it.

You went too big with inviting her to a Halloween event with your boy and his girl. Too eager. Save the double dates for the girlfriends.

Tell her somethings come up and you can't take her to the event, and you'll take her out for drinks soon. Don't text her back after that, if she follows up with you to hang out you might still be able to work the bang.

If you're asking, yes, you should.

Well, it wasn't a "date" from the beginning, since you mentionned to her the presence of your friends.
Why get upset if she brings hers?
To me, the lesson to learn here is: always plan to meet a girl alone (and not far from home/bed).

And BTW, to me if you suddenly say you cancel the meeting, I think you'll appear to her weak/afraid to meet new people.
Girls have very little attention span: this might be your only chance to make good impression.
If you think you can reschedule (100% chance), then do it.
Otherwise, you might just have canceled your only chance to fuck her.

You set the precedent by bringing your friends along the first time you plan on meeting up with her? (this is a big NO). Just imagine if you were meeting a girl for the first time and she wanted you to meet her friends, wouldn't you feel like that was moving a little to fast.

Even thou this may not be your intention, but her wheel is spinning thinking "this guys already wants me to meet his friends" without ever meeting me first. You have given her total approval; what makes her worthy of meeting your friends?? This can spook a girl off....

I would say dont worry about the cancelation, its actually a good thing. Try and set up a date for just both of you and think Logistics all the way.

Choose your next witticism carefully Mr Bond, it may be your last.

its really precious seeing your rodent wheel excuses for brains spin endlessly

Thankyou everyone for tip . Weather is actually going to ruin the plan anyways so I used that and rescheduled . Cheers