rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Found Awesome Tool For Automating Social Media IFTTT

Found Awesome Tool For Automating Social Media IFTTT

Hey guys, I know there's been a lot of talk about blogging and stuff recently. This tool is awesome to promote a blog on social media but would work for ebooks, businesses, services, pretty much anything.

It's IFTTT.Com. Basically you can setup rules or what they call recipes so for example if I tweet something I can setup a recipe so it's also posted on my Facebook Business page. If I'm mentioned in a Tweet I can have it posted to Delicious. If I put up an ebay listing its created into a blog post on Blogger. Bsaically you can setup a million rules for all different types of actions to be performed across all differnet types of platforms.

I'm still playing around with this but setup a brand new blogger page, havn't even entered it to search engies and within a few hours I have 350 page views for a blogger page a few hours old.

I'm no social media or blogging wiz by any stretch of the imagination but I can already tell how powerful this is. I'm sure many of you know how tedious it can be having to signup and log into like 20 differnet social media profiles to send the same message but this automates the entire process.

Like I said I've only been using this a few hours so still getting the hang of it but liking what I'm seeing so far.