rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fight broek out at indoor and a girl shoved me. Number close advice

So a bit of a scuffle broke out at my local indoor soccer team cause my brother copped a dirty tackle from one of the players. Both teams blew up at each other and got in a scuffle. In the thick of it this really hot chick who was on the opposing side shoved me. I was held back by my mate and the scuffle soon blew over. I was angry at the other team but when she pushed me I just raised an arm saying "What are you doing?". I never would have hit her but any suggestions on how I could get a number close the next time i vs her team?

I do my best work when people don't believe in me - Michael Scott

"Gonna make up for physically assaulting me by going out with me later?"

"As wolves among sheep we have wandered"

The fuck

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

And that's why his name is joker.

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

I know the scenario was weird but hey if there's an opportunity to approach and i knew how I definitely would

I do my best work when people don't believe in me - Michael Scott

C'mon son!!

Haha...wow.

Next time you see her, bring it up...in a light and playful way about playing rough. As long as she's not giving off a bitchy/negative vibe, pull your phone out and get the number.

Finish up with a joke about hanging out for a "little slap and tickle." (wink) When asked in the correct tone/delivery, as with all jokes, I've rarely had a negative response when I ask a girl if she's down for a little "slap and tickle." They usually laugh and slap your arm.

[Image: troll.gif]

But the next time I saw her, I'd slap her on the ass and tell her that makes up for it.

Never underestimate the power of the ass slap.