rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls asking about Girlfriend History and how to respond

Was chatting up a hb7 grocery clerk at the register the other day (as part of the never turning my game off/ always flirting & socializing to get better at game) and midway thru the conversation. She asked what my girlfriend thought about the(military) work i do. But I've never had a girlfriend before ...maybe a FB or 2 but i just deflected the question and brought up a different subject. I did this mostly because i figured that a girl would lose interest if she knew you've never been in a relationship

So the question is how do you respond to the girlfriend history question?? Especially If you've never had one.

"The model for the application of your principles is be the boxer rather than the gladiator. The gladiator puts down or takes up the sword he uses, the boxer always has his hands and needs only to clench them into fists"-Marcus Aurelius

She was asking you if you were single.

It doesn't matter what you say, it's the way you say it that matters.

"I've never had a girlfriend" whilst smirking and holding frame would equally as well as anything else as she was telling you she was interested.

Say "I have a few other girlfriend right now"

If you never had a girlfriend before then CrashBangWallop's suggestion works

in my experience, they don't lose interest if you have never been in relationship.

They will ask why, then I tell them why. If you should or not, it's up to you.

You can be honest or make it up and be ambiguous.

"I had a close relationship with one girl. It went well, circumstances broke us up."

Just tell them, 'which one?' 'its hard to keep track sometimes you know' and do that with a smile on your face.

Yeah I'd go down the sarcastic route of "I've never had a girlfriend" as someone posted above. Don't say it in the white girl sarcastic voice though. Saying "I don't have a girlfriend might make her think you're a little desperate", and isn't part of any decent frame.

"The blonde or the brunette?"

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

she's asking whether you are single, so she's already pretty interested. so I don't think you need to game that hard. Just say that you don't have a girlfriend, steer the subject towards number close, and go from there.