rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I've started using Tinder and lying to girls and I'm getting laid

I'm 26 and I have my age set as 21. I've fucked two college teenagers this month and the one tonight was a virgin. I'm actually living with my parents and paying off debts while working full-time, but I just lie and say I'm going to the same University as them. I don't have the option to bring them to my place, obviously, but I have a SUV so I fucked one girl in the back of it and the other in her dorm. I don't drink but they don't seem to care. I spent my entire life previous to this in monogamous relationships and telling the truth to girls even if it would make them not want to sleep with me.

I feel a lot different. I have Bang but haven't read it yet. I guess I have some anxiety attached to the idea of approaching women in person, all of my success has been online. I told an old friend of mine about this (he's in a relationship with the first girl he slept with and they don't fuck at all anymore) and he got really offended. I just feel like I see the world in a completely different way now that I'm not looking for The One or cheating myself out of pussy by doing stupid things.

Also I feel different while I fuck and when I talk to women. I know that if I never fuck a certain girl twice I will still fuck another girl for the first time and I like that way more anyways. I put everything I had into fucking these girls and it drove them wild. Lurking here for the past month is one of the best decisions I've ever made. This isn't a very focused first thread but I feel a lot of different things and they're all good.

Oh also after I got dumped a few years ago I briefly started reading stylelife and some random articles about game but I only ended up making one approach and then hooked up with a hot little freak from okcupid and made her my main girl while fucking a few others here and there. But I ended up going back to being a beta and being needy and all the other bad things I was doing that got me dumped and then finally decided to follow roosh's guide and commit to it. I'm not afraid anymore.

"Believe in your FLYNESS ...
... conquer your shyness"
- Kanye Omari West

Congrats!!!

If your mind is blown now - wait til

1) you finish Bang

2) you get your first SNL

3) you get good at approaching

MDP

Great job! Now get higher class girls.
I often use this strategy too, lying on many things just to get the bang, if I know the girl is disposable and only a one-timer.

This is great to hear! I also have had the most success from Tinder over the past few months, and I do think that it takes "game" to score from online. When you meet a girl in person, everything you said on the app goes out the window, and whether or not you get the bang all depends on how you present yourself to her in your first in-person interaction.

However, I still think that you need to approach girls in person to become far more versatile. You do not want to be dependent on it for your entire sex life. I see Tinder as a good "supplement" to game, not the entirety of it.

Damn bro, congrats! As I always say, there was never a lie I met, that I did not like: if you can act like it, they will buy it!

What type of pictures are you using?

One picture in the mirror with me smirking and looking to the side. It is from a year ago and it looks okay for a selfie. I know i would do better with a better picture.

- Kanye Omari West

I lie about my age on okcupid, and other stuff too.

I messaged a girl a few weeks ago, and in the second message to her I told her something about myself that caused her to reject me. I deleted my profile and waited, then made a new profile, and this time used a photo(didn't previous time).

I'm meeting her tomorrow. The only problem is, I have a tattoo(small) on me that indicates something about me that will cause her to reject me [Image: lol.gif]

Could be interesting...

28 saying I'm 24 on tinder, my age never gets brought up because I'm pretty young looking.

Everything else is a vague and elusive with the girls, I don't give much detail.

The virgin hasn't texted me and for the first time i literally dont care at all. If she texts me this weekend for my dick then cool and if not I'll never give a shit because there is someone else i can fuck and if i work hard she'll be hotter too.

I feel so powerful.

- Kanye Omari West

Why are you changing your age to 21, and lying about everything?

Isn't 26 getting into your prime age? I don't see why you cant go out with 20 year old's being 26.

It isn't that i am only lying or anything, I've just never really lied to girls before. The age thing is because i live next to a major university and i can pull off 21. I think it makes them more comfortable, at least so far.

- Kanye Omari West

Quote: (10-28-2014 08:48 PM)Road_Less_Taken Wrote:  

Isn't 26 getting into your prime age? I don't see why you cant go out with 20 year old's being 26.

Guys always ask this question and I never understand why. If you want to bang very young chicks with the highest probability lie, act, dress as young as possible.

Yeah some girls are into an older guy that dresses his age and gets suited up etc...

The average 18 year old walking around a college campus in America will put up defenses against any guy older than maybe starting grad school age (24,25).

If you are in your early-mid 30s do an experiment go online or go to a college campus hit on or message 100 18-19 year olds. In one case say you are 26, in the other say your real age...let's say 33. The difference in success is guaranteed to be very significant.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Yeah I'm almost certain if i had told them my actual age they would have had their guard up. Teenage girls seem to be brainwashed that anyone over 25 who wants to fuck them is a creep. I'm not fucking their age as a fetish, i just think their body looks nice with my dick in it

- Kanye Omari West

Fair enough, I'm only 23 but every year seems to be getting better. Granted most of that is probably in terms of personal improvements, also I look young for my age so every year helps.

I totally get knocking down your age when your in your 30's but 26... aren't girls impressed your done school and experienced, while still not being much older?

I dont have my degree yet, sadly.

- Kanye Omari West

Everyone’s born confident, and everything’s taken away from you
― Kanye West

I've been thinking about that all day.

- Kanye Omari West

Quote: (10-29-2014 09:47 PM)Road_Less_Taken Wrote:  

Fair enough, I'm only 23 but every year seems to be getting better. Granted most of that is probably in terms of personal improvements, also I look young for my age so every year helps.

I totally get knocking down your age when your in your 30's but 26... aren't girls impressed your done school and experienced, while still not being much older?

The answer on average is emphatically no.

I have told 21 year olds I am 25, which from looks alone is completely believable (I've been guessed 24 by multiple strangers) girls balk immediately.

You're 23. So you know about no offense, a pile of shit about this issue.

I don't know why you have this belief unless a friend or two of yours that is older and really good looking (7.5+) tells their real age (27+) and get great results with young chicks (18-20yo). That is the only possibility I see.

With the average American college girl the rule (not the exceptions (really good looking guy) is that every year after 24 costs you a significant amount in perception.

You know how I know a college girl really likes me and wants to fuck me?

She never asks my age before fucking me. This happens with maybe 30% of the college girls I get on dates. They just don't ask. Most do on the first date if you look older than 24. Once you can be guessed as older than 24 it becomes an issue where they need to decide for themselves whether they want to have the "older guy experience".

You are speaking about problems you don't have yet. Your views will change at 30-32 if you look young for your age. That or you will drop out of chasing American college chicks.

Cherish your opportunities while you have them. Else you will have to make good $ and go abroad while knowing in the back of your mind the young girls' reason for liking you is really about your American passport and $ rather than your looks and personality (i.e. if you were not American and did not make a significant amount more in wages of their country's average male you wouldn't be shit to them).

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Two new numbers today and both are teenagers. So glad I can pass for 21.

- Kanye Omari West

I really noticed an increase in oldies once I turned 25. 24 was much easier for me, but tinder is so played out where I live that it's essentially working your ass off to fuck a 5. No 6+ on there doesn't have 3000 other guys wanting her. Maybe I'll try this younger game even though I'm not old and don't look old.

Exceptions: Places outside of the USA.

Interesting thread.

I periodicaly used match.c0m to get notches, since I was around 23 (I'm actually 31).
Now that I think about it, young women (18-23) messaged me less and less while my age was growing, as I kept using the exact same pictures (I really look young, asian origins).

Like the OP, I really believe young women are far more susceptible to answer to profiles around their age (2-3 years more or less).
I think I'll cut 5 or 6 years next time I'll create a profile, must just think about traps that would reveal me, like:
- mentionning the number of years I worked.
- talking about past relations which lasted years.
- movie / transport tickets beeing cheaper if <=25.

Or maybe the online dating scene has changed in the last 8 years, without me really noticing.
More guys solicitating young females?
Is 25 the perfect balance between attracting young ones and still beeing able to open some more mature ones?
Will think about it.

I probably won't be able to fuck teenagers (for free) forever so I want to enjoy it while I can.

- Kanye Omari West

Yea I am wondering what really is the prime age for online dating. As a younger man in my early twenties I had terrible luck with it. Maybe I have had better luck as I got older because of better game or looking better, but I have also thought simply being older is part of it.

I remember turning from 22 to 23 being scared that I was getting too old for girls, and only having better and better results. 24 came and I thought, ok, now I am definitely too old. Nope.

Quote: (10-29-2014 09:47 PM)Road_Less_Taken Wrote:  

I agree. I'm 36, and I've dated more 20 year old girls in my early 30's than I did when I was 23. When I was like 25 or 26, I would be nervous to tell a 19 year old girl my age(I always looked younger) thinking it would scare her off. Then later I would find out she had been with some guy who was like 35. If you're 25 or 26 just roll with it. It may depend where you live though. Places like Los Angeles, Phoenix(where I live) and Las Vegas....age seems to mean less.

The reason why it's a good idea to lie about your age on tinder, is that her filters may be set up for a certain age range, so you'll be swiping all day while the girls you're interested in never even have your picture come up for them to swipe back.
Forget lying about your age at 26 though. It's too young to matter.

Quote: (10-28-2014 08:48 PM)Road_Less_Taken Wrote:  

First off, he's not even dating 20 year olds, he's dating teenagers. And college (though not as bad as high school) is a pretty stratified world. Popular frat guys and D1 athletes are better than regular dudes, Seniors are better than freshman etc.. If you take a successful guy from the real world (say a 26 year old that owns his own successful start up) she wouldn't even be able to compute his value.

He's better off being the top of her social world (a Senior that is 21 and can buy alcohol) than some unknown quantity she can't even understand, never mind brag to her friends about.

BTW - when you "age out" of the college lie, pick a field you're an expert in say you're in "Grad School" for it. It's a social rank that is even above senior, but still in her world. You're doing this in addition to [insert successful career that she wouldn't understand here].