rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Prostatitis..anyone deal with it before?

I think I have prostatitis. This is a general term that describes irritation and/or infection of the prostate.

At first I thought I had an STD. I had the classic symptoms of chlamydia. Both my girl and I got tested, the doc gave me a one time dose of antibiotics. I didn't feel better and both of our tests came back negative for STDs and for UTI.

I don't have great insurance, and I cannot really afford to go through tons of tests and attempted treatments that seem common for guys that have this affliction.

My girl had a UTI a few weeks back, she went on antibiotics and felt better. We banged raw several times after she felt better, so perhaps I caught a yeast infection from her. Antibiotics can create a yeast overpopulation.

My symptoms are as follows, these seems to come and go, and I never really have them all at once:

-sore balls
-sore lower back
-sore penis tip
-sore abdomen
-sore in the “taint” area

These symptoms are greatly aggravated by having sex. It definitely feels like the problems are radiating from my prostate area, but it is hard to tell.

So far I have tried natural treatments by eating very clean, eating about 4 cloves of raw garlic per day, and drinking tons of water. It’s only been a short while doing this, but some improvement has been seen.

I am hesitant to see a urologist because I don't know how I will pay for it. I had a physical exam when I got STD tested and they didn't find anything alarming.

This totally blows, it means I really don't want to bang any more, and even mild discomfort in you cocknballs can fuck up the rest of your life.

Has anyone experienced anything like this?

I went through something similar to you a few years back so hopefully my story can put your mind at ease.

I had hooked up with a craigslist chick, couple days later things started bothering me very similar to what you describe, pain in lower back, some pain in dick and balls, maybe minor burning in my dick occasionally, sometimes when I peed. One symptom I had and not sure if you notice this. My eurethra or opening of my dick seemed to look different than before, almost looked like it was swollen or puffed out or almost forced open a bit more than it was before. I guess this is a sympom of any number of things from infections to std's to prostasis.

I went and got several STD tests done everything came back clear.

The one thing I hate about doctors is I feel like I take the time and spend the money to go and just kind of wind up finding nothing or feel blown off. Finally after pestering them that something is wrong they kind of half ass told me maybe you have a bladder or kideny infection or UTI and gave me some antibiotics. Didn't help. Gave me a second round of Cirpro which is an antibiotic again didn't really help.

I started feeling kind of freaked out as well as helpless that it woudl get better. I kind of started reading and just doing things mentioned for various types of symptoms and things wrong. I started drinking a lot of water, cut out coffee and caffeine as much as possible, I started taking some OTC products for urinary tract infections like azo, took cranberry pills, garlic, echniacea and even started taking st johns wart. Right when I was at wits end things just happenned to finally clear up. Never really figured out exactly what it was but glad its gone.

One thing I can say is anything involving our dicks as guys I think we can have a tendency to overly freak out about and the more you worry you almost bring on symptoms yourself I think or at the very least your mind makes you think something minor is more than it is.

I actually wound up going to a eurologist as well ans was kind of just blown off as nothings wrong not sure what to tell you kid kind of response.

Also, were you actually diagnosed by a doctor with prostitis or was that more a self diagnosis or something they mentioned as a possibility?

The only other thing I can think of is there's something called epididimitis / chronic epididimitis. It can be brought on by std's but also can just be genetic some guys once or twice a year get kind of a infection and flareup in the tubes that connect to your balls. This can bring on similar symptoms. THis is something I kind of self diagnosed myself as maybe having. It maybe bothers me once a year if that and normally subsides fairly quickly but when it happens I try to eat healthy, drink water, take some healhty supplements, etc.

Hope things clear up for you as I know its miserable haivng something wrong with your junk.

My cousin usually comes here after work to get drunk today he worked for a urologist for years I'll ask him if he shows up.

Thanks man, your story sounds very similar to mine! I have not been to a urologist yet, the prostatitis diagnosis is just from googleing around obsessively.

I agree that the mind is powerful and problems with the dick and balls freak us out way more than anything else. However, I am definitely having some real symptoms, but I am also pretty obsessed with it, which is never good.

I was feeling better last week, then I banged my girl 6 times last weekend and was right back to square one. Aching balls, aching taint and sore dickhead. [Image: angel.gif]

Starting this week I have cut out caffine, been eating really clean, sleeping 8-10 hours per night, jogging and lifting each night, been drinking a shitload of water, taking long hot baths each night, started eating 4 cloves of raw garlic per day and have decided I am not having sex until this clears up.

Also going to try cranberry and pumpkin seeds for good measure.

Trying to relax my body and my mind, and I am feeling some improvement.

How long did it take you to get better from start to finish?

Thanks again for the reply.

Quote: (10-22-2014 01:46 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

My cousin usually comes here after work to get drunk today he worked for a urologist for years I'll ask him if he shows up.

I appreciate it mech!

I've had it before. I haven't had it in years but I had a particularly nasty episode around the year 2000. For several days I felt like I was walking around with a tennis ball shoved up my ass. It was hard to even sleep. It eventually went away. I was terrified, wondering if I had prostate cancer. It can happen to any man at any time and often it's somewhat chronic.

I read though that men who have prostatitis or have had are statistically less likely to ever develop prostate cancer. So that's the silver lining I guess.

hmm sounds likes more common than I thought. It is REALLY uncomfortable, that's for sure. Sounds like it is chronic for those of us lucky enough to experience it, hoping my clean diet, tons of water and natural hocus pocus will clear it up. Will keep the thread updated for future reference.

Quote: (10-22-2014 03:11 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

I've had it before. I haven't had it in years but I had a particularly nasty episode around the year 2000. For several days I felt like I was walking around with a tennis ball shoved up my ass. It was hard to even sleep. It eventually went away. I was terrified, wondering if I had prostate cancer. It can happen to any man at any time and often it's somewhat chronic.

I read though that men who have prostatitis or have had are statistically less likely to ever develop prostate cancer. So that's the silver lining I guess.

speakeasy, did you ever get medical help? Change anything with diet, or just let it pass on its own? Mines been going on for 2 weeks, hasnt really gotten better, but I also have been banging regularly which seems to really piss it off. Going to swear off the poon until I feel better. New GF has gotten accustomed to plentiful banging, not sure if she will stick around through it. Maybe I can appease her through oral and pillow talk [Image: gay.gif]

Quote: (10-22-2014 01:48 PM)MtnMan Wrote:  

Thanks man, your story sounds very similar to mine! I have not been to a urologist yet, the prostatitis diagnosis is just from googleing around obsessively.

I agree that the mind is powerful and problems with the dick and balls freak us out way more than anything else. However, I am definitely having some real symptoms, but I am also pretty obsessed with it, which is never good.

I was feeling better last week, then I banged my girl 6 times last weekend and was right back to square one. Aching balls, aching taint and sore dickhead. [Image: angel.gif]

Starting this week I have cut out caffine, been eating really clean, sleeping 8-10 hours per night, jogging and lifting each night, been drinking a shitload of water, taking long hot baths each night, started eating 4 cloves of raw garlic per day and have decided I am not having sex until this clears up.

Also going to try cranberry and pumpkin seeds for good measure.

Trying to relax my body and my mind, and I am feeling some improvement.

How long did it take you to get better from start to finish?

Thanks again for the reply.

DIdn't occur to me until after I posted but looking back I think one of the biggest symptoms I had in addition to everything else I described was just kind of a full or uncomfortable feeling in my balls all the way to like my lower abdomin.

As far as how long it took to clear up, it was at least a couple weeks as I went for a few std tests and also was on like 2 week long doses of antibiotics so I think it was probably 3 weeks maybe a month before things cleared up for me. Agian like I said never had a doctor able to tell me exactly what was wrong though I did have a doctor give me antibiotics basicallly just to appease me and get me to go away.

This thing like yours that I experienced to me was totallly different from the epididimitis I described. What that is in my experience is basically still a heavy or painful kind of feeling in balls and lower abdomin. I think its fairly common in guys to have maybe an episode a year or ever few years. I remember reading in like 80 or 90% of guys it happens to your left testical for some reasona nd not the right and in my case its always the left as well. Basiclaly I can tell the tube connecting whatever to my balls feels extra thick as opposed to how it normally feels. Also know how your balls is normally just your skin and balls inside, when I have this flareup every once in a blue moon it feels like the tubes are extra thick or swollen as well as almost feels as if there's fluid or something in the sack or at the very least everything on that side is swollen. Not sure if your experiencing this or not but in my experience the thing like you described was totally unique from the other thing I occasionally experience.

I would go the route of trying not to fuck for a few days or even a week or two, at the very least don't be going at it multiple times a day. I was at my wits end going back and forth between maybe if I cum it will celar things out and then that would bother me so I'd go the route of maybe I should just leave my shit alone for a week. I think going the route of not fucking for a week and continuing the healthy diet and alot of water with some cranberry pills or other supplements is probably a good thing to do. I'd also pickup soem garlic capsules, some echinacea and that over the counter azo stuff. Turns your piss lightening orange its crazy

He said Two weeks straight on antibiotics or you may be passing a stone. It's difficult to get rid of sometimes but def go to urologist.

Lame answer I know he said more but I called him while he was shopping. If he were here he'd type it all out but said it's difficult to treat.

Also from me.. Don't fuck with your health over money just find the best one and pay up.

I have Obama care. Get some.

I had a kidney stone once. Sounds similar to my experience. I also had poor posture for a period of time which pinched a nerve and did the same thing. Sitting up straight and doing some lower back strengthening exercises fixed the back. You would have to get x-rays to know either way.

Quote: (10-22-2014 03:18 PM)MtnMan Wrote:  

Quote: (10-22-2014 03:11 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

speakeasy, did you ever get medical help? Change anything with diet, or just let it pass on its own? Mines been going on for 2 weeks, hasnt really gotten better, but I also have been banging regularly which seems to really piss it off. Going to swear off the poon until I feel better. New GF has gotten accustomed to plentiful banging, not sure if she will stick around through it. Maybe I can appease her through oral and pillow talk [Image: gay.gif]

I never went to the doctor for it. I read the symptoms online and was pretty sure I knew what it was. I almost gave in and went to the doc but as I was about to, I started feeling the pain go away. I've had a few more minor re-occurances but nothing like that time in 2000.

I think the cure is a round of anti-biotics. I'm not sure if ejaculating helps or makes it worse, but when I was doing research on it, many men felt some relief. Which would make sense as you are expelling fluids from the prostate. I would think that would make the pressure go down a bit. Many men report that their semen looks strange when they going through this, like it comes out off-color and even chunky. That's something to look out for too. Probably time for antibiotics if it gets to that point.

If money is a concern, I think it's open enrollment in the state for health plans right now. Maybe take a look over their pdf comparison sheet to see which will cost less if you need to get some tests done.

I make and take daily a tincture of epilobium parviflorum (similar to saw palmetto) which prevents BPH and other prostate issues, as well as slowing head hair loss and back hair growth. Might help and very cheap, worth a Google anyway.

Thought I would keep this updated. I have been on a regimen this week to try and get my body to full capacity to battle whatever I have going on.

-Get up at 6am, go to work, return from work, jog a couple miles, lift for about 45 mins.
-eat a super clean dinner, one meat (steak, salmon, chicken) with one or two veggies (broccoli, cauliflower)
-Take a very hot 45 minute bath and stretch my lower body repeatedly during bath
-eating about 4-6 cloves of RAW garlic per day
-eating about 1/4 to 1/2 cup of pumpkin seeds per day
-eating a handful of RAW cranberries a couple times a day
-drinking pure cranberry juice
-drinking tons of water, i have to piss a full bladder load almost every hour, maybe excessive, not sure.
-going to sleep at around 9:30-10pm and sleeping hard until 6am
-have not had sex since sunday, planning on no sex throughout the next week and a half. This will be difficult, but I think I need to do this.

So far I am feeling noticeably better after 4 days of this. No real aching or swelling in the balls, no feeling of having a golf ball up the arse, muscle and lower back soreness is noticeably improved.

Only annoying symptom I have is some mild irritation in my urethra. I think this could be due to the massive amount of cranberry I have been consuming. I have read that this much cranberry can cause urine to be acidic and that can cause some irritation. Its barely noticeable, but it is there.

Hoping this keeps improving, I feel better than I have in weeks.

I had it about one year ago. My doctor wasn't sure on the cause of it but it was treated successfully with antibiotics. I was in a lot of pain and discomfort prior to treatment. I had symptoms a few weeks after having sex with a new girl. I initially thought it was an std but the testing was negative. It was then that the doctor recommended that I see a urologist

For a bacterial infection (like UTI);

1. High dosages of UT vibrance powder (This is the active ingredient in cranberry, D-mannose, in concentrated form.)
2. Alkalize - cucumbers in the morning. put lemon in your water throughout the day
3. Monolaurin (derivative of coconut oil. you'd have to swallow multiple table spoons to get the same benefits).

For the prostrate;

1. Eat foods high in Lycopene. Lycopene is what makes the color red in veggies. I think watermelon season just ended unfortunately, as that's your best source.

2. Saw palmetto

3. pumpkin seeds

4. Red Maca powerder

5. Zinc (balance out with copper)

Foods can heal us. We've just lost this knowledge as a society.

*Monolaurin is vital as it protects our cells and cleans them of fungus, bacteria and viruses.

**For food to heal you, you have to get out of the Western "quick fix" mindset. This is a practice. The benefits accrue overtime as our cells reproduce. Our bodies are new every 8 years.

Check out the infection thing for sure with a doctor for a possible antibiotic run. Make sure you eat plenty of yogury if you take the medication because antibiotics destroy all the healthy bacteria/flora in your gut.

Palmettoplex by standard process is the best stuff I've ever taken for my prostate. I used to have on /off problems with that organ....but not after taking that. It's on amazon.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Anyone have a problem cumming a 2nd or 3rd time. I suspect its because I didn't fully empty my bladder after the first one - my dick was still in her mouth. Was hard for another hour plus but just couldn't cum.