rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dark rings around eyes

Dark rings around eyes

Any of you lads got any good tips to removing dark rings around your eyes/bags under your eyes?

Dark rings around eyes

Supposedly the Preparation H cream that is made for the Canadian market is the super solution for this. The cream used to have the super ingredient/s but they were removed for other markets.

Then of course there's stuff like laser surgery etc, and fat injections etc.

Overall, I notice that when eating, exercising, getting decent sleep, staying hydrated, and being generally healthy does have a large improvement effect. I have this problem as well, so I also observe carefully, and am looking for solutions.

I think the name of the laser thing I saw was called cool laser and some doctor did it live on a TV show like Oprah or Dr. Oz. But a lot of these fancy new technologies etc are hyped up and aren't really effective. So just beware.

Dark rings around eyes

You might remember Matthew Fox of Lost fame advertising a sort of cream which dealt with this problem. It's ... marginally effective, comprised mainly of some sort of coffee stimulant. Your Mileage May Vary.

For me personally, I've had a good result from one change to my habits: no coffee after 3:00 p.m. and try and get to bed by 10:30, 11:00 latest. The idea (according to my trainer) is that if you're having coffee towards the night, your eyes might be shut but your brain is still buzzing and the coffee pumping blood faster through you. I don't know about all of that, but solid, deep sleep had an immediate effect when nothing else - dieting, drinking water - did.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

Dark rings around eyes

Diet change and exercise helped me with this a lot.

Deus vult!

Dark rings around eyes

Quote: (10-22-2014 05:25 AM)Paracelsus Wrote:  

You might remember Matthew Fox of Lost fame advertising a sort of cream which dealt with this problem. It's ... marginally effective, comprised mainly of some sort of coffee stimulant. Your Mileage May Vary.

For me personally, I've had a good result from one change to my habits: no coffee after 3:00 p.m. and try and get to bed by 10:30, 11:00 latest. The idea (according to my trainer) is that if you're having coffee towards the night, your eyes might be shut but your brain is still buzzing and the coffee pumping blood faster through you. I don't know about all of that, but solid, deep sleep had an immediate effect when nothing else - dieting, drinking water - did.

I do remember that product, yeah. I remember looking at it at the time too and reading bad reviews about it.

I don't drink coffee or have any forms of caffeine.

Dark rings around eyes

I get nasty dark rings around my eyes in the winter. Summer time I look fine.

Maybe try tanning? I don't let it bother me.

Dark rings around eyes

quitting smoking and getting out in the sun does wonders when coupled with a healthy life style

Dark rings around eyes

Quote: (10-22-2014 04:21 AM)MattC Wrote:  

Any of you lads got any good tips to removing dark rings around your eyes/bags under your eyes?

There have been threads on this in the past. You may want to do a search, if you haven't already.

Dark rings around eyes

Quote: (10-22-2014 08:44 AM)JayMillz Wrote:  

There have been threads on this in the past. You may want to do a search, if you haven't already.

I did, but couldn't find anything with the search terms I was looking for. Perhaps you could be so kind as to link to one?

Dark rings around eyes

I have this issue as well. Besides not caring I've had no luck fixing it

Dark rings around eyes

Drink 2-3 litres of water a day
Get more sleep
Get more vitamin K (best source would be spinach as it also has nitrates which improve circulation)
Almond oil on face also helps.

Hope this helps

Dark rings around eyes

Yeah diet change. Eat healthier. Also helps if you get out in the sun and tan a little.

Team Nachos

Dark rings around eyes

Quote: (10-22-2014 08:59 AM)MattC Wrote:  

Quote: (10-22-2014 08:44 AM)JayMillz Wrote:  

I did, but couldn't find anything with the search terms I was looking for. Perhaps you could be so kind as to link to one?

Here is an example: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-10025....hlight=eye

Dark rings around eyes

I have the same problem, even when I get plenty of sleep they're still there. It's worse in the winter if I get a cold/sinusitis. I wouldn't try tanning, sun just damages your skin IMO.

One thing I know for sure is that this shit from l'oreal doesn't work:
[Image: attachment.jpg22293]   

Тот, кто не рискует, тот не пьет шампанского

Dark rings around eyes

Quote: (10-22-2014 11:59 AM)Luisaceo Wrote:  

I have the same problem, even when I get plenty of sleep they're still there. It's worse in the winter if I get a cold/sinusitis. I wouldn't try tanning, sun just damages your skin IMO.

One thing I know for sure is that this shit from l'oreal doesn't work:

The roll-ons are shit. The creams can be effective, they have reflective particles that make eyes seem brighter.

Buy the women's ones if they're cheaper, they're almost exactly the same, just different packaging.

"I'd hate myself if I had that kind of attitude, if I were that weak." - Arnold

Dark rings around eyes

I got dark rings around my eyes from laying out in the sun one afternoon a few years ago. I think it makes me look cooler, more distinguished. I am a white guy and the slightly-tinted rings accent my brown/white eyes, makes me appear a bit mysterious, tougher and more masculine.

Dark rings around eyes

I read somewhere that it's caused by iron deficiency and poor diet. Lack of red meat [Image: huh.gif]

Team Nachos